Biden Signs Executive Order Enhancing LGBTQ Protections On Day 1

Fine with me if fudgepackers pack their fudge in private. Or if rugmunchers munch eash other's rugs in private.

But when they do it in public? Ugggggh! That's too, too much California!

Back in the day, if a man wanted to dress like a broad- and he did it on his own time, weekends and evenings, stroll out in the local red light district with the other johns, pimps, hoes, etc., no one really gave a shit. The difference in the modern age is that the she-males do it during working hours. It will be interesting to see if Sleepy Joe will do the right thing and make his Sec. of Health dress in men's clothes in the office.

Although Mr. Biden is goofy enough , he probably doesn't realize Levine is a dude.

Just as I was sayin'. And how long before paedophilia gets recognized as a "life choice"?

They'll usually deny if it's discussed outright, but it's been obvious enough for years, perhaps even decades, that that is the direction that they wan to take.

What do you think is the real reason behind the promotion of the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda in public schools, or the “Drag Queen Story Hour” events in public libraries? Or allowing homosexual couples to adopt children?

It's all about sexualizing children, and groom both them and society as a whole to normalize sexual abuse of children.

And the OP will angrily deny it if confronted directly, but if you look over the body of work of his postings here on this forum for all the years he's been here, his true agenda is undeniable.

Back in the day, if a man wanted to dress like a broad- and he did it on his own time, weekends and evenings, stroll out in the local red light district with the other johns, pimps, hoes, etc., no one really gave a shit. The difference in the modern age is that the she-males do it during working hours. It will be interesting to see if Sleepy Joe will do the right thing and make his Sec. of Health dress in men's clothes in the office.

Although Mr. Biden is goofy enough , he probably doesn't realize Levine is a dude.

Back in the day, they didn't demand to be allowed to compete in sports as “women”. They also didn't credibly demand to be allowed to share locker rooms, restrooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, and such, with our wives and daughters.

Now, when we object to allowing these perverts such easy access to our wives and daughters in what are supposed to be female-only intimate facilities, we're the ones who are being told that there's something wrong with us. How fucked-up is that?

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

"Sleepy Joe has not been sleeping much today. He has been busy dismantleing the carnage and injustices of the Trump years. Here is the latest example. Go Joe!

Biden Signs Executive Order Enhancing LGBTQ Protections On Day 1 | HuffPost

The order tells federal agencies to apply discrimination protections to sexual orientation and gender identity, a stark reversal from the Trump administration.

Under the new executive guidance, federal agencies are to assume that laws forbidding discrimination apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, not just race, religion, sex and national origin. The measure was part of a slew of orders Biden signed shortly after his swearing-in, as both a substantive and a symbolic rebuke of the Trump era.
The order suggests that enforcement agencies under Biden will be open to pursuing discrimination complaints on behalf of LGBTQ people in a way the Trump administration was not.

The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision last June ruling that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects workers from discrimination related to sexual orientation and gender identity. But that ruling applies explicitly to discrimination in the workplace, whereas Biden’s executive order makes clear the safeguards extend to other areas like housing and education.
What has he done so far to make life better and safer for everyday working Americans? The workplace is now your home so doubt much discrimination is going on there.

Man, people are such easily manipulated sheep.

"Sleepy Joe has not been sleeping much today. He has been busy dismantleing the carnage and injustices of the Trump years. Here is the latest example. Go Joe!

The order tells federal agencies to apply discrimination protections to sexual orientation and gender identity, a stark reversal from the Trump administration.

Under the new executive guidance, federal agencies are to assume that laws forbidding discrimination apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, not just race, religion, sex and national origin. The measure was part of a slew of orders Biden signed shortly after his swearing-in, as both a substantive and a symbolic rebuke of the Trump era.
The order suggests that enforcement agencies under Biden will be open to pursuing discrimination complaints on behalf of LGBTQ people in a way the Trump administration was not.

The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision last June ruling that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects workers from discrimination related to sexual orientation and gender identity. But that ruling applies explicitly to discrimination in the workplace, whereas Biden’s executive order makes clear the safeguards extend to other areas like housing and education.
Promoting mental illnesses is not good. Hopefully one day scientists can develop a cure for these unfortunate people.

What has he done so far to make life better and safer for everyday working Americans? The workplace is now your home so doubt much discrimination is going on there.

I find it hard to believe the level of stupidity going on here. You doubt that there is any discrimination in the workplace. ?? Pull your head out!

Then there are those blathering about trans people and men in dresses and women’s rooms, sexualizing children, special treatment for “perverts” and all sorts of other stupid shit
PEOPLE! This is about the right of all people to work without fear of being discriminated again because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. That is not special treatment. It does not condone behavior that is offensive or that would disrupt the workplace. It does not promote child sexual about. You people need to grow the fuck up and get an education, and while you're at it , consider how you would feel if you could be fired simply for having a picture of you partner or spouse on your desk or posted to Facebook if seen by someone who disapproved of them for some reason. You people make me sick with your viciousness and ignorance.

I don't treat people any different with or without the EO, so it has little effect in my life. People have the choice to be who they fell like they want to be and as long as it does not interfere with my beliefs or way of life, then do what you like.

I don't treat people any different with or without the EO, so it has little effect in my life. People have the choice to be who they fell like they want to be and as long as it does not interfere with my beliefs or way of life, then do what you like.
Well that is you. There are plenty of others out there who would discriminate if they could

I find it hard to believe the level of stupidity going on here. You doubt that there is any discrimination in the workplace. ?? Pull your head out!

Then there are those blathering about trans people and men in dresses and women’s rooms, sexualizing children, special treatment for “perverts” and all sorts of other stupid shit
PEOPLE! This is about the right of all people to work without fear of being discriminated again because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. That is not special treatment. It does not condone behavior that is offensive or that would disrupt the workplace. It does not promote child sexual about. You people need to grow the fuck up and get an education, and while you're at it , consider how you would feel if you could be fired simply for having a picture of you partner or spouse on your desk or posted to Facebook if seen by someone who disapproved of them for some reason. You people make me sick with your viciousness and ignorance.
Hey loser, how about some human decency? Men in dresses don’t belong in a work place.

Well that is you. There are plenty of others out there who would discriminate if they could
You’re such a perpetual victim. Cry me a river

Faggots rejoice as biden destroys womens sports.

I am realistic that there are bad people in this world, I also believe the vast majority are honest, upright and will do the right thing. I have always gotten along with others and when I owned my company, people were not allowed to talk religion, politics or about sex in the work place. No place for those issues at work. If you do your job, do it well and mind your own business, I'd put you to work and we got along fine, if you discussed religion, politics or sex, I'd have you written up. I don't play silly kids games at the work place.

Hey loser, how about some human decency? Men in dresses don’t belong in a work place.
Thank you for verifying that you have an abysmal and pathetic understanding of the actual issue

I am realistic that there are bad people in this world, I also believe the vast majority are honest, upright and will do the right thing. I have always gotten along with others and when I owned my company, people were not allowed to talk religion, politics or about sex in the work place. No place for those issues at work. If you do your job, do it well and mind your own business, I'd put you to work and we got along fine, if you discussed religion, politics or sex, I'd have you written up. I don't play silly kids games at the work place.
Good for you. I will nominate you for sainthood. Now please explain your position on Bidens EO

Faggots rejoice as biden destroys womens sports.
What the fuck are you blathering about? What does this have to do with sports and what is Bidens position on transwomen in sports? Bet you do not have a clue. This is just more evidence of the stupidity going on here

Thank you for verifying that you have an abysmal and pathetic understanding of the actual issue
Enlighten me

You’re such a perpetual victim. Cry me a river
That is moronic. How am I a victim? You don't know shit about me . I am an advocate for those who are victims at the hands of bigots like you

Enlighten me
I already did . Apparently it is hopeless. You do not have the capacity for enlightenment

Promoting mental illnesses is not good. Hopefully one day scientists can develop a cure for these unfortunate people.
Hopefully one day scientists can develop a cure for whatever the hell is wrong with you

Forum List

Back