Biden: "Should I Go Or Should I Stay"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
When pressed to visit the Southern border.....he couldn't make up his what-passes-for-a-mind.......

Biden says he hasn't had time to visit southern border, admits ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › biden-claims-he-has...

18 hours ago — President Joe Biden said on Thursday night that he hasn't had time to visit the southern border to address the surge in illegal immigrants ...

Biden said he's been to the southern border before. It was a ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/10/22

4 hours ago — But the president was asked a question about when he would visit the border, and he responded that he has “been there before.” It turns out it ...

I'm always here to help our lesser brethren, the Democrats....so I suggest Biden simply croon the lyrics from....

Lyrics

When I get off of this mountain
You know where I wanna go?
Straight down the Mississippi River
To the Gulf of Mexico
To Lake Charles, Louisiana
Little Bessie, girl that I once knew
And she told me just to come on by
If there's anything she could do
Up on Cripple Creek, she sends me
If I spring a leak, she mends me
I don't have to speak, she defends me
A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

Sippy Cup confused a visit to a Taco Bell to buy a $5 Gordito Crunchy Taco box with being at the border.

I'd be remiss not to remind that all of the problems laid at Biden's doorstep are due to the Democrat Party.

He's simply a figurehead that can be jettisoned when the party feels the need to do so.

I'd be remiss not to remind that all of the problems laid at Biden's doorstep are due to the Democrat Party.

He's simply a figurehead that can be jettisoned when the party feels the need to do so.
Trump with his record debt and record loss of manufacturing jobs didn´t even fix the road holes as promised. All he did was lowering the taxes for his buddies. Did he fix the border? No, he waited to demand his promised wall until the Republicans lost the house and it would become impossible, got you even a shutdown as little surprise. Then he started to erect that rusty fence, that was within the budget the Democrats agreed to. I wonder how a smart girl like you can be so blind...

Trump with his record debt and record loss of manufacturing jobs didn´t even fix the road holes as promised. All he did was lowering the taxes for his buddies. Did he fiy the border? No, he waited to demand his promised wall until the Republicans lost the house and it would become impossible, got you even a shutdown as little surprise. Then he started to erect that rusty fence, that was within the budget the Democrats agreed to. I wonder how a smart girl like you can be so blind...
Bidumb with his record debt and record loss of manufacturing jobs didn´t even fix the road holes as promised. All he did was lowering the taxes for his buddies. Did he fiy the border? No, he waited to demand his promised wall until the Republicans lost the house and it would become impossible, got you even a shutdown as little surprise. Then he started to erect that rusty fence, that was within the budget the Republicans agreed to. I wonder how a smart girl like you can be so blind...

When pressed to visit the Southern border.....he couldn't make up his what-passes-for-a-mind.......

Biden says he hasn't had time to visit southern border, admits ...

18 hours ago — President Joe Biden said on Thursday night that he hasn't had time to visit the southern border to address the surge in illegal immigrants ...

Biden said he's been to the southern border before. It was a ...

4 hours ago — But the president was asked a question about when he would visit the border, and he responded that he has “been there before.” It turns out it ...

I'm always here to help our lesser brethren, the Democrats....so I suggest Biden simply croon the lyrics from....

Lyrics

To the Gulf of Mexico

One of the biggest problems we are facing, and he hasn't even been there in his first 10 months?!?!?!?!?! What is up with this "leadership"?

Trump with his record debt and record loss of manufacturing jobs didn´t even fix the road holes as promised. All he did was lowering the taxes for his buddies. Did he fix the border? No, he waited to demand his promised wall until the Republicans lost the house and it would become impossible, got you even a shutdown as little surprise. Then he started to erect that rusty fence, that was within the budget the Democrats agreed to. I wonder how a smart girl like you can be so blind...

And now, we turn to the truth:

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

townhall.com

One of the biggest problems we are facing, and he hasn't even been there in his first 10 months?!?!?!?!?! What is up with this "leadership"?

Democrats.

“The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as the replacement theory,[1][2] is a white nationalist[3] conspiracy theory[4][5][6] which states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][4][7] the white French population—as well as white European populations at large—is being demographically and culturally replaced with non-European peoples—specifically Arab, Berber, South Asian and sub-Saharan Muslim populations—through mass migration, demographic growth and a European drop in the birth rate.”
Wikipedia

Of course, it is not a ‘theory’ at all….it is a fact.
In 1965 the Democrat Party began the same with the
Hart-Celler Act, the Democrats have revealed that they intend to replace Americans with voters who need welfare, and will vote Democrat.
Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Hence.....open borders and sending illegal aliens throughout the country.

Of course, Obama told them to go and vote.

Biden says he hasn't had time to visit southern border, admits ...

Biden said he's been to the southern border before. It was a ...

Lyrics

To the Gulf of Mexico

The only reason slack jawed Trump ever went to the border was to gape at pieces of the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. And you idiots believed him.

The only reason slack jawed Trump ever went to the border was to gape at pieces of the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. And you idiots believed him.

Let's remind all what a scummy low-life you are.

Here's Trumps efforts on behalf of America:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

That shut your mouth, didn't it.

Democrats.

“The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as the replacement theory,[1][2] is a white nationalist[3] conspiracy theory[4][5][6] which states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][4][7] the white French population—as well as white European populations at large—is being demographically and culturally replaced with non-European peoples—specifically Arab, Berber, South Asian and sub-Saharan Muslim populations—through mass migration, demographic growth and a European drop in the birth rate.”
Wikipedia

Of course, it is not a ‘theory’ at all….it is a fact.
In 1965 the Democrat Party began the same with the
Hart-Celler Act, the Democrats have revealed that they intend to replace Americans with voters who need welfare, and will vote Democrat.
Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Hence.....open borders and sending illegal aliens throughout the country.

Of course, Obama told them to go and vote.

Bi-Dung is doing similar. Illegals are eligible for tax child credits in the Reconciliation bill combined with an open invite to vote!!!

Let's remind all what a scummy low-life you are.

Here's Trumps efforts on behalf of America:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

That shut your mouth, didn't it.

Nope. If Trump did all that why did he still rant about a wall right up until Biden kicked his ass out of office, assclown?

Still think Mexico was going to pay for the pieces that were erected, right Trump asslicker?

Forum List

Back