Biden: "Should I Go Or Should I Stay"

Sorry, I don´t know why you support politicians that don´t care for their promises or announced policies. It´s simply foolish. You don´t have to justify it, the explanation is already given with the term foolish.
The did great at following through with his promises where he was allowed. With the leftists trying to stop him at every turn.

ugreat at following through with his promises where he was allowed. With the leftists trying to stop him at every turn.

And not just Trump...

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

You've probably noticed that they don't even care about his poll numbers. He was placed in there to install their radical agenda. They have until Jan 2022.
Bingo! The past few elections this has been the Dem strategy. Lie like hell to get control of congress then CRAM through the liberal agenda and don't worry about getting wiped out in the next election. They lock in this crap then it's a giant pain to undo it.

The last time Biden visited the southern border I don't think Texas was a state yet.

Psaki made 'Bagdad Bob' look genius yesterday when she tried to sell Biden's 2008 visit to El Paso en route to a political rally in New Mexico as a legit visit to the border at the WH presser!

Superman's 'Bizarro World' continues....

We know he is not in charge. The Village rules us now. And this will not end well.

Forum List

Back