Biden sez "I'm not going to answer that question". WHAT?????

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Chris Wallace, the alleged "moderator" asked Biden the simple question "Are you going to pack the courts if you win"? Biden refuses to answer! "I'm not going to answer that question". WTF? It was the most important question of the night and Wallace gave him a pass, and Trump helped him wiggle off the hook. What kind of a debate is it if the candidates can pick and choose what questions they will or won't answer?
Of course the weasel Wallace didn't press him the way he pressed Trump on "White Supremacy" and other questions. If they have another debate, that better be the FIRST QUESTION pose it directly to Biden and don't move on until he answers it.

Wallace was like that during almost the whole debate, he knew Biden was incapable to give a decent answer.

1601508255458.png

No, no, guys, Wallace asked Biden really tough questions, like:

"Mr. Vice President, just how awesome ARE you? The American people have a right to know!"
I thought he asked some tough questions. The one packing the courts for example and why he hadn’t or whether he would pressure the mayors of certain cities to tone down the violence. Both Trump and Biden were pretty evasive on the tough questions...that is...whenever Biden could get a word in...

"Mr. Vice President, just how awesome ARE you? The American people have a right to know!"
I thought he asked some tough questions. The one packing the courts for example and why he hadn’t or whether he would pressure the mayors of certain cities to tone down the violence. Both Trump and Biden were pretty evasive on the tough questions...that is...whenever Biden could get a word in...
Oh, the packing the court question that Biden refused to answer and Wallace let him?

Oh, the packing the court question that Biden refused to answer and Wallace let him?
That was one of them, yes, but Trump evaded tough questions as well.

Did Wallace cover for Trump?

He didn’t cover for either.

Oh, no question, Biden was wired.

He didn’t cover for either.
Uh huh.

I agree. I would have liked to see a bit more push back on the why he didn't pressure on his party to prosecute people looting/burning shit down. I mean his answer is "I'm not the president" but... YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR PARTY ARE YOU NOT?

I agree. I would have liked to see a bit more push back on the why he didn't pressure on his party to prosecute people looting/burning shit down. I mean his answer is "I'm not the president" but... YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR PARTY ARE YOU NOT?
In fact, he said he WAS the Domocrat party! :lol:

In fact, he said he WAS the Domocrat party! :lol:
Yeah... I mean... That's an easy one I thought to give some push back on... But honestly... Biden did better than I thought he would. I mean yeah, it was a kind of a shit show, but it's kind of a let down that what's one of my main wants to be addressed just glossed over.

I distinctly remember bringing up the same point, with damn near if not the exact same words weeks ago. And they just kind of glossed over it.

Chris Wallace, the alleged "moderator" asked Biden the simple question "Are you going to pack the courts if you win"? Biden refuses to answer! "I'm not going to answer that question". WTF? It was the most important question of the night and Wallace gave him a pass, and Trump helped him wiggle off the hook. What kind of a debate is it if the candidates can pick and choose what questions they will or won't answer?
Of course the weasel Wallace didn't press him the way he pressed Trump on "White Supremacy" and other questions. If they have another debate, that better be the FIRST QUESTION pose it directly to Biden and don't move on until he answers it.
Biden just lied for 90 min and Wallace , the leftist hack , never challenged him

Forum List

Back