Biden Sets Yet Another Disapproval Record

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
President Eightyonemillion will truly be known throughout history as a trend setter.

President Joe Biden has completed his sixth quarter in office with a historically low average approval rating of 40%, according to a Friday Gallup poll.

This average represents the lowest sixth-quarter (which spans April 20 to July 19) results for a first-term president, and comes on the back of a July poll by Gallup which found Biden’s approval had fallen to 38% that month. Biden’s approval amongst independents fell to the lowest levels on record, with only 31% approving of his tenure, and his 78% approval among Democrats is tied for his lowest score with them, according to Gallup.

President Eightyonemillion will truly be known throughout history as a trend setter.

President Joe Biden has completed his sixth quarter in office with a historically low average approval rating of 40%, according to a Friday Gallup poll.

This average represents the lowest sixth-quarter (which spans April 20 to July 19) results for a first-term president, and comes on the back of a July poll by Gallup which found Biden’s approval had fallen to 38% that month. Biden’s approval amongst independents fell to the lowest levels on record, with only 31% approving of his tenure, and his 78% approval among Democrats is tied for his lowest score with them, according to Gallup.

I have to admit, just when I think he can't possibly get any lower, Biden exceeds my expectations.

You believe polls?

I just want to be clear next time in the future polls don't favor you guys and you don't believe them then. Hypocrite says what?
I believe the polls. I just don't think they matter. Biden can be at 40% approval and still beat Trump in a General Election.

You'll see in November stupid. Women do not approve of the Supreme Court. No pro choice person has changed their minds. You guys fucked yourselves watch and see. You won't take back both the Senate and House because of your Supreme Court.
Pro ‘choice’ people are just pro death. Their attacks on woman centers validated that.

You'll see in November stupid. Women do not approve of the Supreme Court. No pro choice person has changed their minds. You guys fucked yourselves watch and see. You won't take back both the Senate and House because of your Supreme Court.

So, you don't believe the obvious failure of Democrack leadership will have any bearing on the election? It's all about abortion?

And that's why you're a Democrud.

"You won't take back both the Senate and House".
That's OK. Just need one - for now.

So, you don't believe the obvious failure of Democrack leadership will have any bearing on the election? It's all about abortion?

And that's why you're a Democrud.
No. I think Republicans would have handled the current state of affairs much worse.

Also consider that inflation is the work of shady corporate America who wants Trump back. He did give them all tax breaks. He made them richer. Then they made themselves richer by gouging us.

Think about it. I did earlier today so I'm glad you brought this up. Biden's stimulus spending caused inflation? So putting more money in everyone's hands caused inflation? Didn't Trump's tax breaks cause inflation then? They should have. In fact they must factor into why inflation is so high now. Ever consider that? No because you are a partisan.

I don't love Biden and I'd be willing to give a Republican a shot. Just not Trump or a Trump supporter. Insurrectionist scum. They've taken over the party. They deny election results, pull coups, call other countries and ask them to lie about their opponents, ask Georgia to find them some votes, ask Comey for loyalty, etc. Get the fuck out of here.

I don't like student loan forgiveness. But again, Biden is clearly a man of the people. Unfortunately they won't show up and vote for him.

Women, won't show up and vote for choice. If they did, Republicans would get slaughtered this November. They won't because women are lazy and dumb.

If women vote against themselves for economic survival, then the founding fathers were correct on who can vote. Voting on emotions can only go so far. Abortions still exist.

Forum List

Back