Biden Sends More Troops to Syria

Nothing changed with the wars under Trump.
Trump reduced the stroops with the goal of removing them entirely

Now biden has fed the war with more American bodies

remember SALUTE THE MARINES!

Trump moved troops while claiming he was removing them. He had four years and failed.

No, he reduced them and was the first president in modern history that didn't start a new war. The MIC stood in the way of complete reduction.

Nobody could have stopped him. He would have won if he had brought the troops home. His mistake.

No, that wasnt even an issue. His mistake was not pursuing and prosecuting the corruption he ran on. Its difficult to overcome an opposition party that has fraud in place in several states though.

Of course it was an issue. The "opposition party" could not have stopped him from ending the wars. Fact.

That was nowhere on the radar. It had nothing do with troops. You seem a bit confused.

Trump left all the stupid wars for Biden to handle and now you are going to complain about how he handles them.

No, he didn't. He was withdrawing troops since he took office. W and O started these worthless wars. Thats it. Biden is increasing and moving towards more war. Neocon biden will increase the troops and start more wars and conflicts. This is what neocons do.

Don't be stupid.. Obama had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring.

Bush went into Afghanistan to try and save ENRON'S Dabhol project.. They desperately needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan to Dabhol in India... and they were leveraged out the wazoo on that 2 billion dollar white elephant. And, ENRON was a huge campaign contributor for the Bush run for the presidency.

Obama got us involved in Syria based on the same kind of lies Bush used to get us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan.

NO Obama didn't.. Assad had dropped 5,000 barrel bombs on civilians before we ever got involved. That's why 6 million Syrians fled the country.

Do you know what happened in Syria from 2005 to 2011?

We did not fight Syrians, dumbass. We were fighting ISIS.

We armed ISIS.

I didn't arm isis and neither did you. The current sitting president worked under the guy who armed ISIS.

We did it because we did not stop it. We still refuse to stop it.

Trump moved troops while claiming he was removing them. He had four years and failed.

No, he reduced them and was the first president in modern history that didn't start a new war. The MIC stood in the way of complete reduction.

Nobody could have stopped him. He would have won if he had brought the troops home. His mistake.

No, that wasnt even an issue. His mistake was not pursuing and prosecuting the corruption he ran on. Its difficult to overcome an opposition party that has fraud in place in several states though.

Of course it was an issue. The "opposition party" could not have stopped him from ending the wars. Fact.

That was nowhere on the radar. It had nothing do with troops. You seem a bit confused.

Trump left all the stupid wars for Biden to handle and now you are going to complain about how he handles them.

No, he didn't. He was withdrawing troops since he took office. W and O started these worthless wars. Thats it. Biden is increasing and moving towards more war. Neocon biden will increase the troops and start more wars and conflicts. This is what neocons do.

Bush went into Afghanistan to try and save ENRON'S Dabhol project.. They desperately needed a gas pipeline across Afghanistan to Dabhol in India... and they were leveraged out the wazoo on that 2 billion dollar white elephant. And, ENRON was a huge campaign contributor for the Bush run for the presidency.

Obama got us involved in Syria based on the same kind of lies Bush used to get us involved in Iraq and Afghanistan.

NO Obama didn't.. Assad had dropped 5,000 barrel bombs on civilians before we ever got involved. That's why 6 million Syrians fled the country.

We armed ISIS.

I didn't arm isis and neither did you. The current sitting president worked under the guy who armed ISIS.

How are we supposed to stop it?

We armed ISIS.

Bring our soldiers home and mind our own business. They have been fighting over there for centuries, there is nothing we can do about it.

We armed ISIS.

Bring our soldiers home and mind our own business. They have been fighting over there for centuries, there is nothing we can do about it.

I mean what can you and I, personally do about it?

We armed ISIS.

I mean what can you and I, personally do about it?

Quit voting for those who don't do that.

We armed ISIS.

What an asinine lie. ISIS was born in Camp Bucca prison in 2004 and surged after Bush installed Iran's protégé Maliki who persecuted the Iraqi Sunni.

Already another thread on this, already debunked.

Did he bring all the troops home? If not he is an idiot.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

I can't imagine why so many support the bankrupting of our children's futures.

For better or worse Syria isnt.

Syria is most certainly contributing to it. All for nothing at that.

A president, any president is not going to on their first two weeks pull out of Syria, Russia would love that, what is left of our allies in the region not so much. The message it would send would not be a good one.
Russia traditionally has its sphere of influence. Its collapse as the Soviet Union cause a retrenchment until they come back a bit.

Why do I care about what Russia's sphere of influence and why should I respect it?

You've went on about how happy Russia would be if we pulled out. Seems you do care.

I care about the balance of power in the world. I do not care for Russia.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

A president, any president is not going to on their first two weeks pull out of Syria, Russia would love that, what is left of our allies in the region not so much. The message it would send would not be a good one.
Russia traditionally has its sphere of influence. Its collapse as the Soviet Union cause a retrenchment until they come back a bit.

Why do I care about what Russia's sphere of influence and why should I respect it?

You've went on about how happy Russia would be if we pulled out. Seems you do care.

Russia got their asses kicked in Afghanistan just like we did.

Russia got their asses kicked in Afghanistan just like we did.

OK

OBL and others went to Pakistan. We didn't seem to care. We stayed in Afghanistan even though those we said we were after weren't even there.
Someone talked bush into nation-building

He was after all the self-proclaimed “compassionate conservative” and he wanted to save the backward afghans from themselves

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Slandering Biden doesn't make you look smart.
Babbling nonsense and trying to attack others for posting facts certainly doesn't make one smart either Surada...

Biden is a corrupt pig--always has been. He, his corrupt administration, and his puppet masters are harming the US and the world already...

It would be an extremely positive one.

It would look like an unstable America First move in a long series of unstable moves the previous administration has committed from separating us with our allies. At least that is how it appears to me.

Obama really screwed this country up when he killed the anti-war segment off.

Hillary killed that, when they voted for war in Iraq.

And they did that, because they were fighting the last war, if persian gulf war.

It was still alive during the Bush Iraq years.

During the first Persian Gulf War, dems made their anti-war noises, expecting another vietnam.

But, GHWBush and Colin Powell managed to avoid that. So, the dems looked stupid and missed out on the "glory" of a "short victorious war",

Then when the next war came around, they ran Mr Kerry, "reporting for duty", AGAIN, fighting the last war.

And this time, they got the Vietnam scenario.

So sure, they, being soulless trolls, eventually made the switch back to their anti-war stance.

BUT, no one with any sense gave that any credibility.

Not then, and never again. They showed that they were complete partisan whores.

So Afghanistan was not harboring Al Qaeda?

Afghanistan has been a mess since 1974 when the Afghan Communists overthrew the monarchy. The US asked Afghanistan to hand over OBL and they said they would if the US could produce evidence.. After the Soviets pulled out of Afghanistan.... we left and we left a totally broken, lawless country.. That's when the war orphans took charge and stopped the rapes and hijackings. You heard of the Taliban.. Of course they went too far.

Obama didn't start any wars at all..

Are you also ignorant of the causes and progression of the Arab Spring?

So, they were harboring Al Qaeda and refused to turn them over, even after an act of war.

That was their choice, and the results were their responsibility.

OBL and others went to Pakistan. We didn't seem to care. We stayed in Afghanistan even though those we said we were after weren't even there.

LOL!!! You're pretending to not understand the differences between Afghanistan and Pakistan now?

Wow. That is hilarious.

Lefties, when did you beome pro war? When Kenyan Jesus won and started 5 wars and killed half a million brown people?

We sure as fuck heard about it during the Bush admin.

Forum List

Back