Biden Sends More Troops to Syria

Already another thread on this, already debunked.

Did he bring all the troops home? If not he is an idiot.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

I can't imagine why so many support the bankrupting of our children's futures.

For better or worse Syria isnt.

Syria is most certainly contributing to it. All for nothing at that.

There isn't a president alive who is going to make you happy then. I'm merely pointing out the story is false.

A president, any president is not going to on their first two weeks pull out of Syria, Russia would love that, what is left of our allies in the region not so much. The message it would send would not be a good one.

A president, any president is not going to on their first two weeks pull out of Syria, Russia would love that, what is left of our allies in the region not so much. The message it would send would not be a good one.

It would be an extremely positive one.

It would look like an unstable America First move in a long series of unstable moves the previous administration has committed from separating us with our allies. At least that is how it appears to me.

It would look like an unstable America First move in a long series of unstable moves the previous administration has committed from separating us with our allies. At least that is how it appears to me.

Obama really screwed this country up when he killed the anti-war segment off.

I guess. We also had that ISIS problem that Obama was slow to deal with.

ISIS was not our problem. At least not until Obama armed them.

ISIS was everyone's problem.

More so after we armed them.

Of course, it didn't help. Like I said Obama was slow to react and yes, we and others inadvertently supplied ISIS with weapons. But that is in the past now. We are where we are.

Of course, it didn't help. Like I said Obama was slow to react and yes, we and others inadvertently supplied ISIS with weapons. But that is in the past now. We are where we are.

Doubling down on stupid.

CNN IS SO EXCITED. They fucking love war.

Syrian oil production peaked at 500,000 bpd in 1996.

Syria had five years of severe drought, inflation, unemployment, sectarian strife. .. and collapse of both their oil sector and agriculture. Bashar is a weak, passive guy. His younger brother is running things. He controls the military and the police.. He's as ruthless as his father Hafez was.

Who the fuck cares? Why do you keep repeating the same useless, off-topic posts? That has nothing to do with his post or the thread.

I hope it's gutted to nothing.
Really?

I cant believe any educated American would say such a thing

Therein lies the problem. Their ”education” is lacking. They believe the Utopian ideals they were taught in school.

20 years in Afghanistan? What are we accomplishing there? You want to do 20 years in Syria?

Bush went into Afghanistan to try and save ENRON and their 2 billion dollar white elephant in Dabhol.
The Bush family are globalists. Obama is a globalist. Biden is a globalist. you get a few crumbs and most of the cake is stolen from you. Everything is about to get more expensive at some point. Is the media and Hollywood going to give their money to the peons who are about to get raped again?

Nothing changed with the wars under Trump.
Obama started more wars than any President in history.
View attachment 447374

Obama and the US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring.. in fact, the US preferred the status quo with regard to Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad.

You wouldn't be so easily duped if you actually knew anything about North Africa and the Middle East.

You apparently don't!

Here comes his first meaningless war.

He's probably sending them there to get them out of United States. Democrat's fear the military.

Its a hoax.. propaganda.. The US has NOT deployed troops to Syria.

They were already there.

Hillary killed that, when they voted for war in Iraq.

And they did that, because they were fighting the last war, if persian gulf war.

Biden's basic MOs are either to be able to get a sniff in the end or to set up a shakedown. Chasing money and skirts are all Biden knows. So I'd say there must be some money in Biden's troop deployment. One thing for certain. It won't do anything but hurt the average American. All we'll get is the bill.

Why do you think there are 6 million Syrian refugees? Do you even know who is actually running things in Syria?

Slandering Biden doesn't make you look smart.
Invade Syria, it worked so well in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Chad....

LOLOL..

You do know Syria has very little oil.. Their oil production has been in steep decline for over 20 years.. What oil they still have is the worst anywhere.. Its only fit for asphalt.

That's what makes a headline like this so hysterically funny:

Syria Sends First Message to President Biden: Withdraw Troops, Stop Stealing Oil
"The new U.S. administration must stop acts of aggression and occupation," Syrian permanent representative to the United ...

Newsweek on MSN.com
Even better!
So Biden is getting our troops killed in his phony war for sand!

Its a ruse... Its propaganda and you have fallen for it again.

False claims in Syria Biden will start war, as US presence there rejected
Here we go again,” one person tweeted, claiming a “large” convoy had entered eastern Syria on the “first day” of Biden’s ...

The Jerusalem Pos
t
We are going to be dependent on the Middle East oil again. So with the Keystone Pipe and the Paris Accords and Mayor Pete's proposal for increased gas taxes and a tax on miles driven we are going to have a lot of fun. Progs are certainly for the little people. 5 dollar gas and 50% increase in heating and cooling our dwellings is just the start. The spore and the whore are in the building!!!!

For some reason, liberals are so mad that we are energy independent. Such blithering idotic fucks.

Lets make sure our entire existence relies on the middle east!

Funny, these liberal fucks claim to be worried about the global warming boogeyman that may killl us all in 100 years, but they dont give a squirt of piss about the debt crisis, which will crush our economy inside 20 years.

If we are energy independent, why are we even still in Syria guarding their oil?
Iti's not important that we need the oil. It's important that we have the oil you need.....

Silly goose.
But not made in America. Biden has just destroyed over 40,000 energy industry jobs.

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2019 were
  • Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E…
View attachment 447381
www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.p

Another post that is off topic and irrelevant. You are getting really tiresome repeating the same post over and over again.

Russia traditionally has its sphere of influence. Its collapse as the Soviet Union cause a retrenchment until they come back a bit.

Here comes his first meaningless war.

Democrats claim they want something then vote against their own interest

LOLOL.. US troops have NOT been deployed to Syria.. If you believe anything from Conservative Treehouse, you are a moron.
What a useful idiot you are.

Suit yourself.. If you like being driven by lies and propaganda.. have at it. Like your claim that the US became energy independent under Trump.

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2019 were
  • Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E…
View attachment 447396
www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.p

Reported. Your posts are off topic and repetitious. Every single one of these should be removed.

Russia traditionally has its sphere of influence. Its collapse as the Soviet Union cause a retrenchment until they come back a bit.

Why do I care about what Russia's sphere of influence and why should I respect it?

Forum List

Back