Biden Scrambles back to Minnesota

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Odd that Biden is now campaigning last minute in Blue Minnesota where he is supposedly up 8 - 15% in ā€œthe pollsā€.

Shouldnā€™t he be in Texas since it is a ā€œtoss-upā€ State? Or Pennsylvania?

The riots in Minneapolis probably scared a lot of "security moms" over to Trump. They won't vote to abolish the police either:

Odd that Biden is now campaigning last minute in Blue Minnesota where he is supposedly up 8 - 15% in ā€œthe pollsā€.

Good point. He shouldn't have been in Georgia either in my opinion.

This is a good point. Bidens team probably has a mole in the Trump campaign who is providing them the real poll, the internal polls they conduct which were far more accurate than the fake mainstream polls and they have Trump in a nice lead in MN I imagine.

Problem is, Biden is going to do a rally in front of 25 cars, some of them probably staffers. Trump is going to do multiple rallies in front of thousands, for the next number of days, in multiple states. In 2016 he held his last rally at 1 am! He still packed in a few thousand and that hour.

The man is the Terminator. This alone is infectious with Americans who still have a few mavericks who believe in hard work and supporting the tireless outsider/underdog. Hell, it's in your blood since your nations creation.

Anybody on the fence or even those who normally wouldn't vote are going to say, "this guy is out there working his ass off, I'm giving him my vote." They might not even follow politics and they will vote for him, just because they appreciate his effort.

Last edited:

Maybe dementia Joe thinks it is Texas and/or Pennsylvania, if ya know what I mean

I have yet to see one bit of evidence this year itā€™s a Biden blowout as polls say. If the polls were right Biden would be in Texas, not a solid Dem State.

I have yet to see one bit of evidence this year itā€™s a Biden blowout as polls say. If the polls were right Biden would be in Texas, not a solid Dem State.

Exactly... Dems are all campaigning in what should be democrat controlled states according to polling... Every one of them is in damage control mode..

That is humongous.

The Democrats haven't lost Minnesota in a presidential election since Nixon?

That was the only state that voted for Walter Mondale in 1984.

Minneapolis is half burnt down, Biden and Harris helped bail out the burners and looters but if Democrats are elected they will still make the Minnesota taxpayer pay to bail out Cal, NY, and Ill. Bad deal. Stick with Trumpy.

I think the Lewis/Smith race is far more indicative of where the state is, election-wise....A statistical dead heat.

Creepy Joe knows he's in deep shit in Minnesnowta, and may well lose.

I heard Pelosi urging people to go vote in person at the polls. She worried that after urging people to vote by mail that the Dem base probably won't bother. So vote by mail is too bothersome and they scared people away from the vote in person sites net result fewer Dems voting.

Forum List

Back