Biden says that he reduced the deficit by $1.4 Trillion

Absolutely nobody believes that
Nobody belives...facts? You sure about that?

"Today, my administration announced that this year, the deficits fell by $1.4 trillion," Biden said

The deficit fell to $1.4 trillion for fiscal year 2022 from $2.8 trillion a year ago, according to the Treasury Department.

Are you actually attempting to say that you believe Biden and the Dems have reduced spending?
facepalm-meme-idlememe-19-300x235.jpg

He is actually not.

If you understood a difference between actual deficits and someone reducing spending you'd know that.

"Today, my administration announced that this year, the deficits fell by $1.4 trillion," Biden said

This is the largest deficit reduction in history. Republicans always cause the largest deficit increase. We must keep republicans out of power.

ByAlexandra Hutzler
October 21, 2022, 12:04 PM

President Joe Biden took a victory lap on Friday on deficit reduction, framing new numbers as proof his economic agenda is working ahead of the midterm elections.

"Today, my administration announced that this year, the deficits fell by $1.4 trillion," Biden said, calling it, "the largest one year drop in American history."

The deficit fell to $1.4 trillion for fiscal year 2022 from $2.8 trillion a year ago, according to the Treasury Department. Federal spending also declined by $550 billion, an 8% drop from fiscal year 2021.

The reduction includes the cost of the administration's new plan to forgive some student loan debt, Biden said, which is estimated to add $430 billion to the deficit. The loan forgiveness program has been criticized by many Republicans, who say it's unfair to taxpayers and those who didn't attend college.

"Today we have further proof that we're rebuilding the economy in a responsible way," Biden said.

"If Republicans get their way, the deficit is going to soar, the tax burden is going to fall on the middle class and Republicans are working really hard," he said.

Comment:
Do you believe Joe?
Do you believe that the Democrats are reducing spending?
in a way joe is right. The dems back logged the debt.
Sorta like a Brady or Aaron Rodgers FB contract
The debt will destroy the country after 2023

Forum List

Back