Biden Says People Unwilling to Get Covid Vaccine Are “Lazy” and Will Cause Others to Die

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

WTF is going on in this country?

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
I can recall trump saying veterans who got captured and survived are losers. None of you said a word. How coincidental.
You believed that bogus story?

Sucker.

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

WTF is going on in this country?

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070

Biden can go eat a bowl of dicks.

Personally, the most outrageous one I've heard is that the virus contains the parts of aborted fetuses
If you are talking about the vaccine, no they don’t have fetal tissue in them, but the research used to make the vaccine relied on using fetal tissue from aborted babies.
Balderdash. An mRNA (or Messenger RNA) is a single-stranded molecule of RNA that corresponds to the genetic sequence of a gene, and is read by a ribosome in the process of synthesizing a protein. It's ALL about artificially teaching the body to create the necessary protein to fight the viral infection.

The closest the argument works is if and when someone could make the case that the company involved in producing the vaccine is involved in fetal tissue research elsewhere in the company, and I have no doubt that argument will be made whether it's true or not.
He's wrong to try and emotionally blackmail folk by saying they will cause people to die. That's awful rhetoric to use.

He should be encouraging people to get it, not speaking to them like that.

The Republican's/centre-right let themselves down with anti-vax agenda. For all the Democrats are called the looney left (and rightly so) you can call the Republican's paranoid conspiracy nuts when it comes to some of the anti-vax crap that's spouted.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in regards the seriousness of the virus but speaking from a personal point of view I've known on a personal level 3 people that's died from it and I've never known anyone (especially under 70) to die from flu or respiratory failure like they did.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” that the vaccines are experimental and are not yet approved by the FDA, and they have not been tested for long term effects.
While I agree with everything in your statement, I've been put on zantac for 6 months only to start hearing lawyer commercials warning that if you've been taking it for 6 months there is a cancer risk. Zantac WAS approved.
My doctor put me on it close to thirty years ago--and they want you to take a vaccine that they rushed through in less than a year--I'll take my chances.
I personally got the vaccine and am not worried about it one bit, but such decisions are PERSONAL and should be respected by all -- including the pathetic excuse of a "president."
Bullshit. That is an idiotic, irrational decision and should be criticized. And the person trying to lead the country out of a crisis has not just the right but a DUTY to criticize that idiotic decision. His only error was being far too kind and powdering the asses of the right wing snowflakes and anti vax morons.

No, it shouldn't be criticized, by you or Former Vice President Depends, for one good reason: it's none of your fucking business. It's certainly not a "duty" for Dementia Joe to deal himself into decisions that aren't his to make, no matter how much ignorant drones like you love the idea of him telling everyone what to think because you can't do it on your own.

Newsflash, Fart: If 100% of people in this country were vaccinated against Covid . . . 100% of us would all still die of something at some point. There is no amount of "I will make all your decisions for you, just OBEY, peasant!" that will ever change that fact, so it's past time that you figure out the boundary between yourself and the people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, let alone allow you to give them your putrid approval.
That's got to be the dumbest thing anyone has ever posted on this message board.

Oh? So everyone doesn't die? Interesting. I wasn't aware of the existence of immortals on Earth.
Yes, but there can be only one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back