Biden says “No Amendment to the Constitution is absolute”

well then why is it that California does not have a well-regulated militia?
Danny is trying to conflate rights in individual states with federal rights, he's a marxist tool.
Leo merely has lousy reading, word knowledge, and comprehension skills.
why is it that California does not have a well-regulated militia?
There are 121,000 law enforcement officers and all these marine and army bases. I'm sure they're all armed and well regulated.
But they are not part of the militia and no one in the military can keep their firearms with them

Danny is trying to conflate rights in individual states with federal rights, he's a marxist tool.
We do. You simply appeal to ignorance, like right-wingers are wont to do by custom and habit.
that's not the militia because they can't KEEP and bear arms

We do. You simply appeal to ignorance, like right-wingers are wont to do by custom and habit.
So, if I prove you wrong are you going to publicly quit the right-wing and acknowledge you used to be a right-winger and used to have a right-wing problem?

So, if I prove you wrong are you going to start publicly quit the right-wing and acknowledge you used to be a right-winger?
Sorry I don't play your little games. In any case you have not proved me wrong and won't because you have no basis upon which to do that. You have already perverted the wording of the 2nd why should anyone believe one iota of what you post?

So, if I prove you wrong are you going to publicly quit the right-wing and acknowledge you used to be a right-winger and used to have a right-wing problem?
you been proven wrong so many times
THE MILITARY YOU SPAEK OF CAN'T KEEP THEIR WEAPONS AND TAKE THEM HOME

So, if I prove you wrong are you going to start publicly quit the right-wing and acknowledge you used to be a right-winger?
Sorry I don't play your little games. In any case you have not proved me wrong and won't because you have no basis upon which to do that. You have already perverted the wording of the 2nd why should anyone believe one iota of what you post?
lol. Because I resort to the fewest fallacies by custom and habit, unlike the whole and entire Right-Wing.

While true its a pretty vague general statement. While no Amendment is absolute there is very little he can do on his own. Maybe nothing.
all amendments are protected rights therefore they are absolute

Who told you that?

The government (politicians) wrote the contents of the constitution, they can change them, with enough support, anytime they wish.

You are correct, but the support he needs and what he needs it for are not what he apparently thinks they are. He's gonna need another amendment to change the one he doesn't like, and I wish him much luck with that.

Show us the law, right winger. You seem to have nothing but false witness bearing instead of any valid and rational arguments.

lol. Because I resort to the fewest fallacies by custom and habit, unlike the whole and entire Right-Wing.
DUDE you're a bumbling stumbling blob of nothing but fallacies

Show us the law, right winger. You seem to have nothing but false witness bearing instead of any valid and rational arguments.
show me where the military in California can keep their firearms and take them home?
the right of the people to KEEP and Bear arms

dude, this is the public domain. the whole world can see your right-wing lack of ethics.

show me where the military in California can keep their firearms and take them home?
It has to cost You something, right-winger.

dude, this is the public domain. the whole world can see your right-wing lack of ethics.
that doesn't change the fact that you are bumbling stumbling blob of nothing but fallacies

no dumbass put up or shut the fuck up
Show us where troops in California can keep their weapons and take them home if not they are not part of any militia

that doesn't change the fact that you are bumbling stumbling blob of nothing but fallacies
Exhibit 1a

Right wingers have nothing but fallacy yet still want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

no dumbass put up or shut the fuck up
Show us where troops in California can keep their weapons and take them home if not they are not part of any militia
Thanks for playing.

The Second Amendment is absolute: "shall not be infringed" leaves no room for interpretation or weakening.
The second amendment is cut and dry and to the point
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
what does shall not be infringed mean to you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read that awkwardly written 2nd Amendment and always stop at the phrase "well regulated".
That seems to supersede the 'not be infringed" part.

IMHO

Then you should speak to whatever school graduated you about their shoddy, second-rate English grammar instruction, because explanatory clauses do not "supersede" the sentence they're explaining.

There are 121,000 law enforcement officers and all these marine and army bases. I'm sure they're all armed and well regulated.
But they are not part of the militia and no one in the military can keep their firearms with them
There is no requirement to keep your firearms to be in a militia. A militia is a group of people trained to fight as soldiers, the term can have a range of meanings depending on context.

New Topics

Forum List

Back