Biden says midterms not ‘referendum’ on him

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
President Biden insisted Friday that the Nov. 8 midterm elections aren’t a “referendum” on him while touting “a record decrease” in the federal deficit — despite the fact that it was elevated due to the COVID-19 pandemic and his own first-year stimulus spending and again is on the upswing due to his cancellation of student debt.

“The election is not a referendum. It’s a choice. It’s a choice,” Biden said at the White House. “And the Republicans criticize my economic record. But look at what I’ve inherited. And what I’ve done and look at what they’re offering.”

The president claimed that in the “new deficit numbers there’s a record, a record decrease. It’s never happened before” and that “if Republicans get their way, the deficit is going to soar and the tax burden is going to fall on the middle class.”

The government’s deficit spending was lower in the past year due to increased tax revenue and subsiding COVID-19 expenses — though the debt continued to expand past $31 trillion amid the worst inflation since 1981.

Biden says midterms not ‘referendum’ on him, claims deficit cut credit

FJB is delusional.

ist.jpg

Elections for the most part and in general is about the President.

President Biden insisted Friday that the Nov. 8 midterm elections aren’t a “referendum” on him while touting “a record decre.... But look at what I’ve inherited. And what I’ve done and look at what
Yeh... laugh.. look what he inherited: a GREAT economy.. Stock market went higher than ever (Dow Jones & everything else) under Trump.. border was secure.. we were oil-independent

and that schmuck ruined it all

Yeh.. look what he inherited.. I hope everyone does.. and says Give it back, Crook

President Biden insisted Friday that the Nov. 8 midterm elections aren’t a “referendum” on him while touting “a record decrease” in the federal deficit — despite the fact that it was elevated due to the COVID-19 pandemic and his own first-year stimulus spending and again is on the upswing due to his cancellation of student debt.

“The election is not a referendum. It’s a choice. It’s a choice,” Biden said at the White House. “And the Republicans criticize my economic record. But look at what I’ve inherited. And what I’ve done and look at what they’re offering.”

The president claimed that in the “new deficit numbers there’s a record, a record decrease. It’s never happened before” and that “if Republicans get their way, the deficit is going to soar and the tax burden is going to fall on the middle class.”

The government’s deficit spending was lower in the past year due to increased tax revenue and subsiding COVID-19 expenses — though the debt continued to expand past $31 trillion amid the worst inflation since 1981.

FJB is delusional.

View attachment 713601

Actually, they are. But I can see why he very badly wants them not to be.

LOL

FJB is delusional.

View attachment 713601

Just watch: He'll blame the Democrat's loss on "MAGA Republicans", "Semi-Fascists", "inflation", "COVID", "Putin", or some other nonsense.

Forum List

Back