Biden says he'd mandate intrusive medical procedures, Trump says he would not

Who said I wasn't going to?

You sure weren't encouraging anyone else to stand up and fight. You're basically setting the tone that we have no choice. That we should just roll over and accept it. That's a defeatist attitude.

They don't have the authority to make these fascist mandates. The Constitution was designed to limit government. Not the electorate. Which is why they lack the authority in the first place. Government is strictly limited and bound by the chains of the Constitution. Limited for liberty!
That's all true and it's definitely how it should be. But if Biden gets elected or if congress goes over to Democrat control, I'm sure they will promote their my way or the highway type of totalitarianism with no regard for our constitution or the truth.

The constitution was from 1776, I can't figure who would be an originalist. Even the supreme court judges can't be, did they live in 1776?

You want to talk about totalitarianism, then talk about blacks were slaves, and women couldn't vote.

When the people fear their government, it's tyranny. When the government fears the people, it's liberty. Pretty simple model.

It's pretty clear here which one of the two hates us for our freedoms, in my view.

The pharmaceutical companies who would profit from the barrel of a government gun have the luxury of immunity from liability for any dangers, btw.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Only good thing about this news is that Biden just sealed his fate. He'll be yesterday's news after November 3rd.
Agreed, but he likely is our next potus. Could be we are witnessing the death of a nation.
he will get a bullet

Are you going to shoot Biden?
I'm not going to tell you until it happens isn't that how Biden answers a question?

You already said he get a bullet!! They will look for you.

I imagine you children do not get the measles shot.

If you were in the Army you get them all with a gun.
I find it hilarious that the Left will refuse to get vaccinated if Trump comes up with a vaccine, but will then demand you take their vaccine if they come up with one.

It's like everything else in society. States who try to implement the federal laws on immigration, like Arizona, get sued by Obama and forced to stop. But states that refuse to allow the Federal government to round up illegals with sanctuary states are allowed. Or how about private industry like Twitter and Facebook and YouTube censoring conservative talk. They are allowed to because they are a "private" industry, but take people in the same private industry who don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding and they are then forced to do so.

It must be nice being on the Left and ALWAYS getting your hypocritical way.
The constitution was from 1776, I can't figure who would be an originalist. Even the supreme court judges can't be, did they live in 1776?

You want to talk about totalitarianism, then talk about blacks were slaves, and women couldn't vote.
No. It’s from 1789.

When was the US Constitution written a 1776?
The Declaration of Independence was written in 1776. It was a list of grievances against the king of England intended to justify separation from British rule. The Constitution was written and signed in 1787.
Constitution FAQs - National Constitution Center

seems were both wrong.
ARE YOU THAT STUPID THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW EVERYBODY? hey look at me I'm stupid Penelope you even cut and paste 1787 and still said it was written in 1776. Dumbass the Declaration of Independence was written in 1776 the date the U.S. Constitution was written in 1787
WHEN DID THE CONSTITUTION GO INTO EFFECT?
The Constitution did not go into effect the moment it was signed by the delegates. It needed to be approved by the people through the ratification process. Article VII of the Constitution established the process for ratification, by simply stating that. “The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same.” On June 21, 1788, New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify; and the Confederation Congress established March 4, 1789, as the date to begin operating a new government under the Constitution.

You sure weren't encouraging anyone else to stand up and fight. You're basically setting the tone that we have no choice. That we should just roll over and accept it. That's a defeatist attitude.

They don't have the authority to make these fascist mandates. The Constitution was designed to limit government. Not the electorate. Which is why they lack the authority in the first place. Government is strictly limited and bound by the chains of the Constitution. Limited for liberty!
That's all true and it's definitely how it should be. But if Biden gets elected or if congress goes over to Democrat control, I'm sure they will promote their my way or the highway type of totalitarianism with no regard for our constitution or the truth.

When the people fear their government, it's tyranny. When the government fears the people, it's liberty. Pretty simple model.

It's pretty clear here which one of the two hates us for our freedoms, in my view.

The pharmaceutical companies who would profit from the barrel of a government gun have the luxury of immunity from liability for any dangers, btw.

Fascists gonna fascist.

Only good thing about this news is that Biden just sealed his fate. He'll be yesterday's news after November 3rd.
Agreed, but he likely is our next potus. Could be we are witnessing the death of a nation.
he will get a bullet

I'm not going to tell you until it happens isn't that how Biden answers a question?

I find it hilarious that the Left will refuse to get vaccinated if Trump comes up with a vaccine, but will then demand you take their vaccine if they come up with one.

It's like everything else in society. States who try to implement the federal laws on immigration, like Arizona, get sued by Obama and forced to stop. But states that refuse to allow the Federal government to round up illegals with sanctuary states are allowed. Or how about private industry like Twitter and Facebook and YouTube censoring conservative talk. They are allowed to because they are a "private" industry, but take people in the same private industry who don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding and they are then forced to do so.

No. It’s from 1789.

The Declaration of Independence was written in 1776. It was a list of grievances against the king of England intended to justify separation from British rule. The Constitution was written and signed in 1787.

seems were both wrong.
Wrong again.

It wasn’t the law of the land until 1789.

[1] 16 Am. Jur. 2d Constitutional Law § 10; "The Constitution went into effect in March of 1789." Referring to Owings v. Speed, 18 U.S. 420, 5 L. Ed. 124 (1820), "The present Constitution of the United States did not commence its operation until the first Wednesday in March, 1789."

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

No. It’s from 1789.

seems were both wrong.
Wrong again.

[1] 16 Am. Jur. 2d Constitutional Law § 10; "The Constitution went into effect in March of 1789." Referring to Owings v. Speed, 18 U.S. 420, 5 L. Ed. 124 (1820), "The present Constitution of the United States did not commence its operation until the first Wednesday in March, 1789."

Well who cares, it was penned and signed in 1787.

Fascists gonna fascist.

he will get a bullet

No. It’s from 1789.

seems were both wrong.
Wrong again.

Well who cares, it was penned and signed in 1787.
No worries. Just facts honey bun.

Rump will mandate it too. I won't take it.
Who is rump?

You can figger it out.
never heard of rump explain

No need. I am a hard core Conservative. Don't play stupid.
I believe people who think of rumps so much they like taking it up the rump

You're free to "believe" anything you like. You, like me are just some schmuck on the internet and aren't even as significant as a fruit fly hanging around my glass of Wine.

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

You're free to "believe" anything you like. You, like me are just some schmuck on the internet and aren't even as significant as a fruit fly hanging around my glass of Wine.
when you got a Chunt thanking you for what you said you may want to reconsider what you said

Wow, the blob has an "enemy of the republic" in his cabinet.

Well, start a topic about whoever you're talking about. This one is for comparing the policies of Biden and Trump with regard to their positions on mandating intrusive medical procedures and forced consumption of pharmaceutical products of companies with no liability at the barrel of a government gun.

She's a deflector.

It's always whatabout.......

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

when you got a Chunt thanking you for what you said you may want to reconsider what you said

I'm fine son. I'm not a hard core Partisan like you.

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

unless you were born before the 60's I'd lay off the son crap boy

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

I was and I'll call you anything I want.

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

Those kids sure are touchy, ain't they, boy.

Who is rump?

You can figger it out.

Those kids sure are touchy, ain't they, boy.

Indeed

Forum List

Back