Biden Says He Would Not Pardon Trump....Then He & The Other Exposed Anti-Trump Criminals Should Not Expect One

What's the matter Evgeny? You seem distressed.

'DISTRESSED'?

NO, I am MOCKING your ignorant, TDS-suffering, debunked Russian Collusion failed coup attempt narrative parroting ass, lil beau clave.

I am pointing out how you do these lil hit-n-run propaganda posts where you make false claims you never substantiate when called to do so, never admit you are wrong / you lied when undeniable facts / links are posted proving it, and keep pushing a completely debunked, abandoned Russia bullshit,

I am laughing at your Obama keener ass for siding with Adam Schiff - you, a Canuck, attempting to lie about a US LAW, being caught lying about an AMERICAN law - as Schiff was, and refusing to admit you were wrong.

It's your established, proven 'MO'. Oh, you're great and launching personal attacks and spewing unsubstantiated BS, but that's about it.

'Evgeny'? Must be Russian for 'I am a Russian Troll' that you are using mistakenly for some other intended word, much like how Hillary put the Russian word 'OVERCHARGE' on the little ass-kissing plague she handed to the Russian Ambassador when it was supposed to say 'RESET'.

'Distressed'?

No, you are thinking of Barry, Joe, Jim, John, James, Andrew, Peter, Lisa, and the rest of the exposed conspirators....you are thinking about Barry, Joe, Samantha, Susan, and the others 'out'ed as being criminal unmaskers.

I am just sitting back sipping on a cold drink watching the traitors squirm....and you make up shit, eh....

:p

Biden is more likely to be in need of a pardon than Trump is. The Left has been trying to find ANYTHING they can use against Trump since he became the GOP nominee, and so far they got nothing. Biden on the other hand looks like he's going to have some serious questions to answer regarding his actions and decisions while in the office of the VP, not to mention the current and possible future charges of sexual misconduct.

I kinda doubt the DOJ will be able able to find sufficient evidence to indict Obama, and they aren't about to do that without a very good case against him. I think after all the probes and investigations are over, he's going to come out of it looking pretty dirty and so will a bunch of Democrats. But when you've got the MSM solidly in your corner, how much will it matter?

Let your trials begin. This aught to be hilarious. This is all talk. Trying to distract from the embarrassment

Go ahead and laugh....while you can.

THS guy is going to rip the conspirators' / criminals' hearts out through their asses and shove them down their throats...proverbially speaking:

View attachment 336388

My advice to Obama, Hillary, Biden, Powers, Rice, Lynch, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and the others is IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY LAWYERED-UP YOU BETTER DO SO QUICKLY .... THE END OF JULY / 1ST OF AUGUST IS COMING FAST, AND A CRIMINAL GRAND JURY HAS ALREADY BEEN CONVENED.

Screaming at the top of your lungs won't bring charges against anyone. For three years now, Dumb Donald has been trying to claim an illegal witch hunt is out to get him. This is the third Grand Jury that Barr has convened to have Trump's "enemies" indicted and so far it's Mueller 9, Barr 0. Now Barr is busy trying to overturn all these convictions, and Paul Manafort has been allowed to go home. That's not going to be allowed to stand.

Watch how quickly everybody goes back to jail come November. And Trump is indicted for Obstruction of Justice, and his role in the Cohen blackmail schemes. Really anything that the statute of limitations hasn't run out on.

Let your trials begin. This aught to be hilarious. This is all talk. Trying to distract from the embarrassment

THS guy is going to rip the conspirators' / criminals' hearts out through their asses and shove them down their throats...proverbially speaking:

View attachment 336388

My advice to Obama, Hillary, Biden, Powers, Rice, Lynch, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and the others is IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY LAWYERED-UP YOU BETTER DO SO QUICKLY .... THE END OF JULY / 1ST OF AUGUST IS COMING FAST, AND A CRIMINAL GRAND JURY HAS ALREADY BEEN CONVENED.

Screaming at the top of your lungs won't bring charges against anyone. For three years now, Dumb Donald has been trying to claim an illegal witch hunt is out to get him. This is the third Grand Jury that Barr has convened to have Trump's "enemies" indicted and so far it's Mueller 9, Barr 0. Now Barr is busy trying to overturn all these convictions, and Paul Manafort has been allowed to go home. That's not going to be allowed to stand.

Watch how quickly everybody goes back to jail come November. And Trump is indicted for Obstruction of Justice, and his role in the Cohen blackmail schemes. Really anything that the statute of limitations hasn't run out on.

There is no evidence that President Trump had any role in the "Mikey Cohen blackmail schemes", except for the word of Mr. Cohen himself. And no prosecutor would ever put a Admitted, Convicted liar like Mr. Cohen on the stand as a star witness. BTW, Cohen may well face new perjury charges with his Lie to Congress saying he never sought a position in the Trump administration.

Biden says he would not pardon Trump

Biden says he would not pardon Trump

"Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday said that if he is elected president he would not use his power to pardon President Trump or stop any investigations into the current president and his administration."

“It is not something the president is entitled to do, to direct a prosecution or decide to drop a case. It’s a dereliction of duty. It's hands off completely. The attorney general is not the president's lawyer. It's the people's lawyer. We never saw anything like the prostitution of that office like we see it today."
-- Joe Biden

Biden, the new 'leader' of the criminal syndicate known as the Democratic party, represents well by continuing to push the assault on the TRUTH by pushing the false narrative that Barr - who the Democrats praised for his objectivity and integrity BEFORE he was appointed US AG - is acting solely on behalf of the President.

The FACT is US AG, Durham, and HIS DOJ is a serious, immediate threat to the former Obama administration, to Democrats, and especially to Joe Biden. Barr is a threat to all of the criminals who have been proven to have engaged in the illegal targeting of Trump and his team and participated in the failed coup attempts against the newly elected President - the largest political criminal scandal in US history, as evidence has revealed and as new evidence revealed every day continue to reveal.

It is because of this Biden and Democrats are desperately attempting to attack and undermine Barr as they did the President for 4 years and continue to do so.

Biden, already having to deal with his video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM and facing growing backlash from his alleged sexual assault on Tara Reade, is desperately attempting to play defense against newly released Russian Probe transcripts, Official FBI document just released, and his name being include on a list of Obama administrations that unmasked General Flynn while attending meetings on the Flynn case in the Oval office.

So of course Joe is attacking Barr, as Joe is almost assured to be in Durham's sights as he investigates all of this.

In the meantime, I hope Joe knows that by announcing he would not Pardon President Trump, he himself should now expect no quarter / no pardon should he (and his son) end up being indicted at the end of Durham's investigation for crimes he may have actively or passively engaged in / crimes he may have facilitated.

I doubt Biden is worried. Trump is great at making threats ("lock her up", "trade wars are easy to win", "sue them all", etc.) but not very good at following through. Who has this administration sent to jail, aside from some Trump loyalists? He is much better at letting people off the hook.

Pardon? For what, winning an election? Just when senate republicans claim they wouldn't subpoena former president Obama creepy Joe talks about indicting trump. Democrat hatred is an amazing thing and something to be feared and avoided at all cost.

Screaming at the top of your lungs won't bring charges against anyone.

I AM SORRY - I DID NOT KNOW A COMPLETE LACK OF READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS WAS A SIGN OF TDS...OR IS IT JUST A CANADIAN THING? Or maybe its a US-to-Canuck translation problem you're having... :p

Lil beau cave, screaming is not required when one has the vast amount of overwhelming, undeniable evidence of crimes committed by Obama and his criminal syndicate and by traitorous Democrats like Adam Schiff that exists today...with more coming out every day.

Screaming is not required to easily point out that you have lied, refuse to admit you lied/are wrong, and you continue to do so.

As I said, I am sitting back with my feet up sipping a cold beverage, watching the conspirators scurry about trying to save their asses from Durham, and mocking you and your continued unsubstantiated attempts to spread foreign / liberal propaganda.

I doubt Biden is worried. Trump is great at making threats ("lock her up", "trade wars are easy to win", "sue them all", etc.) but not very good at following through.
Trump accomplished more in 3 years than Barry did in 8, and only the China-Virus and fear-mongering lockdown due to horrendously failed lockdown liberal academia models put that on hold.

I doubt Biden is worried. Trump is great at making threats ("lock her up", "trade wars are easy to win", "sue them all", etc.) but not very good at following through.
Trump accomplished more in 3 years than Barry did in 8, and only the China-Virus and fear-mongering lockdown due to horrendously failed lockdown liberal academia models put that on hold.
Of course Trump hasn't accomplished everything. He promised us a better health care system than Obamacare. Still waiting...

When you refer to the 'horrendously failed lockdown liberal academia models' you mean like those used by Trump's Dr. Fauci? I guess you don't think much of American science, maybe we should follow the Chinese.

I tend to agree with letting Obama go, his punishment is the legacy he now has.
A weight that will have to be carried the rest of his life.

If it turns out he was the orchestra conductor then I would say no. He would HAVE to go to prison for that.
My belief is that it's a mountain too steep to climb. He may be guilty and the common person would go
to prison for the crime, no doubt. But, it's Obama and would be a waste of taxpayer money and time.

Yes, if it were a simple crime I would agree with you. However, if he was the person directing the coup attempt there is no amount of money that is too much to prosecute for that attempt to turn us into a third world shithole.

View attachment 336388

Clearly a political stunt by Trump and his co conspirators. This is insane. This is not the USA.

Forum List

Back