Biden says he will resign if he has a fundamental disagreement with Kamala

Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise
I am going to follow this just to see who is stu[id enough to believe that he say such a thing

Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise
"conservativeinstitute.org" They wouldn't make anything up now, would they? :dunno:
I guess your preference of new reporting deemed it best you not hear what he said. Keeps you naive to reality. Must work well for you
The quote doesn't even sound plausible unless he was joking.
So you didnt hear it live or on tape.
Hmmm.....why is that? Did your media deem you not worthy of hearing it?
Curious...do you not want to hear an unedited version of it?
You can get one.
Instead you want to blame the few that reported it?
Sort of the norm nowadays.
So I was right, "as he “joked” about manufacturing a disease to blame his resignation on."
Maybe. But who jokes about resigning from the position of leader of the free world?
Was it a joke? I dont know. Was it wise to joke about it? You decide.
"Maybe", lol. It's your fucking link, stand behind it or don't use it.
Watch the video:

"....but all kidding aside...." he leads with.

"conservativeinstitute.org" They wouldn't make anything up now, would they? :dunno:
I guess your preference of new reporting deemed it best you not hear what he said. Keeps you naive to reality. Must work well for you
So you didnt hear it live or on tape.
Hmmm.....why is that? Did your media deem you not worthy of hearing it?
Curious...do you not want to hear an unedited version of it?
You can get one.
Instead you want to blame the few that reported it?
Sort of the norm nowadays.
So I was right, "as he “joked” about manufacturing a disease to blame his resignation on."
Maybe. But who jokes about resigning from the position of leader of the free world?
Was it a joke? I dont know. Was it wise to joke about it? You decide.
"Maybe", lol. It's your fucking link, stand behind it or don't use it.
Cool language. You must be a cool dude.
Cya

I think the Senate should agree that the American public is outraged by all the votes the Demonrats stole from President Trump to give to Biden. Hang the traitors high and put the decisions of state legislatures of 11/03/2020 to issue their state's one vote as eligible to vote according to the Constitution's 1 vote per 1 state panacea for a dirty tricks election to make the loser "win".

Oh, yeah. If Biden knows he's gonna quit so the Democrats can destroy Constitutional freedom, let's put the extortion king in the safety of a federal hospice facility.

This election by press and treasonous traitors is null and void.

Last edited:

You didn't see the video, did you?
No. He did not. Otherwise he wouldn't call it a joke. It was a response to a very important question about allegiance.
go inject disenfectant into yourself....what a sick serious, no sarcasm, comment xiden said

Horse shit like your normal post. Yep,head guy quits do to disagreement with underling that has not even happened. Wow you dumb fucks don't even try to make it realistic. Try fucking better in the future. You are barely even entertaining any more

More proof that Biden is unfit for the office.

Of course Biden said that Obama. Biden wasn't the President.

As President, the proper course of action would be to demand Harris' resignation, and nothing less...

How many living humans actually voted for this moron, 10 million? 12 million?

Only you and the select few who read the Internet Tabloid interpret the comment to support your narratives.

My takeaway is they agree with each other on ethos and have the same moral compass posted in the same direction; two characteristics which along with other factors include empathy. Factors trump and trumpsters lack.

Translation: I lost 3 consecutive games of Rock, Paper, Scissors to a box of rocks

Horse shit like your normal post. Yep,head guy quits do to disagreement with underling that has not even happened. Wow you dumb fucks don't even try to make it realistic. Try fucking better in the future. You are barely even entertaining any more

Your almost as incoherent as Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe.

Be careful not to misinterpret PROG intentions. PROGS are deviants so the more chaotic and disorderly the happier they are, deep down they enjoy collapse. Biden gives them that 10 fold, he's not even coherent.

Misery loves company, and company is very important to PROGS.

You worthless lying scum POS, read your OWN quote!!~

More proof that Biden is unfit for the office.

Of course Biden said that Obama. Biden wasn't the President.

As President, the proper course of action would be to demand Harris' resignation, and nothing less...
More proof that you BDS'ers are ASSHOLES who will swallow any SHIT fed to you SUCKKKERS!!!

Forum List

Back