Biden says he will resign if he has a fundamental disagreement with Kamala

Odd, sounds like liberals are saying we can't take Biden by his own words. What sort of crap leadership is that?

He's the lesser of two evils ... yes, that means we admit Biden's evil ... only God can save us now ...
God should throw one of those 40 day worldwide floods at us again, and kill off nearly everyone. Then we could start over in a conservative paradise!

Last edited:
Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise
"conservativeinstitute.org" They wouldn't make anything up now, would they? :dunno:
I guess your preference of new reporting deemed it best you not hear what he said. Keeps you naive to reality. Must work well for you

Cool, it'll be fun to see the epic meltdown over President Harris. :D
It will be a replay of the epic meltdown over a President Trump

Clearly you prefer chaos to competency.
OK. Just be careful for what you wish for.

I'm wishing for competence and normalcy. So far, I see both of those attributes in Biden and Harris.
Good for you. Be careful for what you wish for.

Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise
No, no, no.....see....

You misunderstand Biden's meaning there.

What he really means, when he says: "if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign" what he really means is "I am the president. I will be the one making decisions. I will not be influenced by others with whom I fundamentally disagree."

See, you just heard him wrong. Pay no attention to your eyes and ears. They are fucking liars.

Odd, sounds like liberals are saying we can't take Biden by his own words. What sort of crap leadership is that?

He's the lesser of two evils ... yes, that means we admit Biden's evil ... only God can save us now ...
An idiot that can't clearly communicate ideas is not the lesser evil.
Not an idiot. Actually a bright man. However, age does pay a roll in ones ability to rationalize.
And we see that in Biden.

Biden just wants to be pardoned for himself and family....

God should throw one of those 40 day worldwide flood at us again, and kill off nearly everyone. Then we could start over in a conservative paradise!

Let the begetting begin ...

"conservativeinstitute.org" They wouldn't make anything up now, would they? :dunno:
I guess your preference of new reporting deemed it best you not hear what he said. Keeps you naive to reality. Must work well for you
The quote doesn't even sound plausible unless he was joking.

So you didnt hear it live or on tape.
Hmmm.....why is that? Did your media deem you not worthy of hearing it?
Curious...do you not want to hear an unedited version of it?
You can get one.
Instead you want to blame the few that reported it?
Sort of the norm nowadays.

You can get one.
So I was right, "as he “joked” about manufacturing a disease to blame his resignation on."

Commie Harris was the pick of George Soros. Trouble was, the democrats hated her as she was the first out of the nomination process, so what to do?

Well we know now.

You didn't see the video, did you?

You can get one.
So I was right, "as he “joked” about manufacturing a disease to blame his resignation on."
Maybe. But who jokes about resigning from the position of leader of the free world?
Was it a joke? I dont know. Was it wise to joke about it? You decide.

You didn't see the video, did you?
No. He did not. Otherwise he wouldn't call it a joke. It was a response to a very important question about allegiance.

You can get one.
Maybe. But who jokes about resigning from the position of leader of the free world?
Was it a joke? I dont know. Was it wise to joke about it? You decide.
"Maybe", lol. It's your fucking link, stand behind it or don't use it.

Forum List

Back