Biden says he will resign if he has a fundamental disagreement with Kamala

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise

More proof that Biden is unfit for the office.

Of course Biden said that Obama. Biden wasn't the President.

As President, the proper course of action would be to demand Harris' resignation, and nothing less...
Perhaps that's what he meant?

I don't see where he's suggesting that Harris resign if they have a fundamental disagreement, do you?

Amazing how ignorant people had to be to vote for this guy. Freudian slip much like the bit about the most extensive fraud organization. I am not sure he knows he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff in public...this was supposed to remain behind closed doors. If elected, Kamala will be president within 6 months. God help the US.

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

Biden says he will ‘develop some disease’ and resign if disagreements with Harris arise

Only you and the select few who read the Internet Tabloid interpret the comment to support your narratives.

My takeaway is they agree with each other on ethos and have the same moral compass posted in the same direction; two characteristics which along with other factors include empathy. Factors trump and trumpsters lack.

Only you and the select few who read the Internet Tabloid interpret the comment to support your narratives.

My takeaway is they agree with each other on ethos and have the same moral compass posted in the same direction; two characteristics which along with other factors include empathy. Factors trump and trumpsters lack.

I pity people that actually believe Biden and Kamala have empathy for them and their struggles.

Well for starters, I thought Biden was supposed to be a moderate. Kamala clearly isn't a moderate. How is it they have the same moral compass? Sorry, most Democrats don't have no moral compass. Secondly, Biden is clearly too demented to know what NOT to say.

As President, the proper course of action would be to demand Harris' resignation, and nothing less...

I don't see where he's suggesting that Harris resign if they have a fundamental disagreement, do you?
No, but he said that when he was VP if he disagreed with black jesus he would resign. Perhaps as f-ed up as he is in the head that's what he meant. I don't know that he did, I only offer one possible explanation for this latest faux pas dumbass comment. Who in the blue blazing hell knows? lol

No, but he said that when he was VP if he disagreed with black jesus he would resign. Perhaps as f-ed up as he is in the head that's what he meant. I don't know that he did, I only offer one possible explanation for this latest faux pas dumbass comment. Who in the blue blazing hell knows? lol

I can only go by what he says, and what he says demonstrates his being unfit for office...

"conservativeinstitute.org" They wouldn't make anything up now, would they? :dunno:

This was the plan all along to install a Hitler - Stalin like Dictator like Harris who has no regard for The Law or Constitution using Joe as a Trojan Horse.

We warned you. There is no excuse for voting Harris in to office, no excuse for The Massive Fraud, and we should do everything we need to do, especially in prayer and supplication to God to stop Illegitimate Joe from taking office.

Forum List

Back