Biden says he ‘spoke to’ doctor who ‘invented’ insulin and died before he was born

I never found you interesting enough to track every person you support, and I don't forsee that happening any time soon. I do know you often support MAGA idiology. Quit pretending to be something you are not. You are MAGA. Come out of the closet.
Fuckin loser :lol:

Most public figures will misspeak from time to time.

However, this moron Potatohead either lies or gets something blatantly wrong day after day after day.

These Moon Bats were idiots voting for him.

That's it. Get all those frustrations out. You'll feel better. MAGA.
1667501926020.png

And this was just one of his insane remarks on Tuesday.

The MSM response? Zzzzzzzz ... Potato

President Biden claimed on Tuesday that he spoke to the man who “invented” insulin — even though the doctor died before Biden was born.

The president’s comments came during an event in Hallandale Beach, Florida, during which he touted his administration’s efforts to lower healthcare costs for Americans.

“How many of you know somebody with diabetes, and needs insulin,” Biden asked the crowd.

“Do you know how much it costs to make that insulin drug for diabetes? … It was invented by a man who did not patent it because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?” Biden claimed.

Dr. Frederick Banting and professor John James Richard Macleod were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1923 for their 1921 discovery of insulin. Banting died in 1941 and Macleod in 1935. Biden was born in 1942.

At the same event, Biden incorrectly stated that his late son Beau lost his life while serving in Iraq.

“They talk about inflation … inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a war in Iraq and the impact on oil and what Russia’s doing … excuse me, the war in Ukraine,” the president said. “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died.”

Forum List

Back