Biden says he ‘spoke to’ doctor who ‘invented’ insulin and died before he was born

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And this was just one of his insane remarks on Tuesday.

The MSM response? Zzzzzzzz ... Potato

President Biden claimed on Tuesday that he spoke to the man who “invented” insulin — even though the doctor died before Biden was born.

The president’s comments came during an event in Hallandale Beach, Florida, during which he touted his administration’s efforts to lower healthcare costs for Americans.

“How many of you know somebody with diabetes, and needs insulin,” Biden asked the crowd.

“Do you know how much it costs to make that insulin drug for diabetes? … It was invented by a man who did not patent it because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?” Biden claimed.

Dr. Frederick Banting and professor John James Richard Macleod were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1923 for their 1921 discovery of insulin. Banting died in 1941 and Macleod in 1935. Biden was born in 1942.

At the same event, Biden incorrectly stated that his late son Beau lost his life while serving in Iraq.

“They talk about inflation … inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a war in Iraq and the impact on oil and what Russia’s doing … excuse me, the war in Ukraine,” the president said. “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died.”

Just a reminder what a PoS and liar Biden is.

I don't doubt that Biden speaks to a lot of people who aren't there...

confused-biden.jpg

President Biden claimed on Tuesday that he spoke to the man who “invented” insulin — even though the doctor died before Biden was born.
The president’s comments came during an event in Hallandale Beach, Florida, during which he touted his administration’s efforts to lower healthcare costs for Americans.
“How many of you know somebody with diabetes, and needs insulin,” Biden asked the crowd.
“Do you know how much it costs to make that insulin drug for diabetes? … It was invented by a man who did not patent it because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?” Biden claimed.
Dr. Frederick Banting and professor John James Richard Macleod were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1923 for their 1921 discovery of insulin. Banting died in 1941 and Macleod in 1935. Biden was born in 1942.
At the same event, Biden incorrectly stated that his late son Beau lost his life while serving in Iraq.
“They talk about inflation … inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a war in Iraq and the impact on oil and what Russia’s doing … excuse me, the war in Ukraine,” the president said. “I’m thinking about Iraq because that’s where my son died.”

Inflation is a world problem, because of the pandemic and the war. Seems like your knocking insulin, because you certainly aren't knocking Pres. Biden.

Best died in 1979 and Collip in 1965, many years after Joe Biden was born.

Charles Herbert Best CC CH CBE FRS FRSC FRCP[1] (February 27, 1899 – March 31, 1978) was an American-Canadian medical scientist and one of the co-discoverers of insulin.

and Beau did lose his life while he was serving in Iraq, from smoke inhalation. His father expected those had caused his brain cancer.

Last edited:

If next Tuesday turns out like I think it will, I predict Joe is going right under the Democrats' bus....and soon.

Inflation is a world problem, because of the pandemic and the war. Seems like your knocking insulin, because you certainly aren't knocking Pres. Biden.

Charles Herbert Best CC CH CBE FRS FRSC FRCP[1] (February 27, 1899 – March 31, 1978) was an American-Canadian medical scientist and one of the co-discoverers of insulin.

and Beau did lose his life while he was serving in Iraq, from smoke inhalation. His father expected those had caused his brain cancer.
Facts just confuse them, because they don't align with their rhetoric. They create their own reality.

Reminds of this shockingly accurate bit a long time ago.

Banting was the one that refused to patent it.
Collip and Best sold the patent to the University of Toronto.
Biden was obviously referring to the guy that died before he was born.
You are wrong, as usual.

Biden and Trump are like two peas in a pod when it comes to recollection.

His finger inches away from the nuclear weapon launch button….

He lied, dumbass.
You should never pay attention to penelope. Of course, its not like you are any smarter or less of a hack..
Standard MAGA response. Tell more lies ------ deny reality. Your cult brainwashed you well.

As I said, tell more lies ---- ignore reality. I'm sure rudy is proud of you.
You seem like a decent person outside of politics. Why does politics make you throw the decency away? I just cant understand people like you. It really blows the mind.
I mean, what makes it so goddamn hard for you to acknowledge my first post in this thread and just admit biden lied for no good reason?
Im serious. You make yourself sound like such a piece of shit.
Probably the biggest reason why no one respects you around here.

Forum List

Back