Biden Says Andrew Cuomo Should Resign

Oh get real. YOu supported Trump wholeheartedly no matter what he did. His sexual predation was known well before the election of 2016, much less 2020, but I'm sure you voted for him in both elections.

Again, guy, I don't think playing grab-ass with a stripper makes you a sexual predator.

I did this in another thread, but the point is, you guys don't hold your sexual predators to account. Trump, Thomas, Kavanaugh, Gaetz, Vitter....

But Democrats forced Franken to resign, John Conyers, Katie Hill, for conduct that just simply wasn't as bad.

Maybe, you know, just maybe the Democrats need to stop with the unilateral disarmament.

Thomas and Kavanaugh are not sexual predators asshole. Proven and undeniable. Except to you tards who obsess over hairs on a Coke can (never mind the fact that Hill followed Thomas all over the place) and love women who can’t remember where or when they were “assaulted” (to the point that even Blase Fraud’s own “witnesses” said she was full of shit). The way you scream about strippers pretty much clinches that you pulled some shady stuff in the club and got forcibly removed for it.

You don't believe reality because you were told to ignore it.

Dismissed, you stupid fucking Commie pedo supporter.

So where are the line of women making accusations against Biden. I mean, you guys came up with Tara Raede, but she was immediately dismissed when people dug up her whole record of grifting under four aliases...

Come on, man, Trump got impeached trying to dig up dirt on Biden, and that was the best you could come up with?

So where are the line of women making accusations against Biden. I mean, you guys came up with Tara Raede, but she was immediately dismissed when people dug up her whole record of grifting under four aliases...

Come on, man, Trump got impeached trying to dig up dirt on Biden, and that was the best you could come up with?
There are dozens of cases of Biden groping children on video.

You, the Useful Idiot you are, claimed they were all doctored.

What a retard.

Except he never did that, but never mind.

Look, man, Biden is succeeding where Trump has failed, I know you are butthurt.
Yes, he did do that, you pedo apologist.

Rational people see Biden as the failure he is. Irrational people -- like you -- believe he's doing a great job, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Right, Dave. It's much easier to live in conservative world where polls are wrong. Science is wrong. Vote totals are wrong.
CONFORM-SUBMIT-OBEY-THEY-LIVE-INSPIRED-BLACK-TSHIRT-BY-LAST-EXIT-TO-NOWHERE-THUMB.jpg

The U-Haul trucks should arrive at the Albany governors mansion next Tuesday. Now that the FBI caught it's most wanted striped shirt guy who ran amok six months ago in the Capital building maybe they can build a case of criminal negligence or manslaughter against old Andy for his executive order that cost the lives of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents. Or maybe not.

Forum List

Back