Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'

As long as it takes, for what?

I just read that Biden's "as long as it takes" is for Russia to lose it's war on Ukraine. He's been trying to blame the high gas prices on Putin, but nobody believes that at all. Well, except for the democrat ideologues who believe everything he says to be the truth.

Biden should pay severely for these words. His entire party should be voted out of power for attacking and convicting pain on the American people.
Why should Biden "pay dearly" for a quote that you idiots misinterpreted because you're too stupid to understand what he meant?

Oh, forget it. You retards still support Trump.

LOL, another Democrat who has no idea how capitalism works.

So in capitalism, what keeps prices in check? You don't know do you? Be honest. And you're a racist
If it's just capitalism then it's not Biden's fault, mouthbreather.

Now pivot.

The second part of my reply that you didn't quote.

I cut the part I was referring to. I don't care who you say you voted for, your values are all Democrat and therefore racist. You have to give positions for me to care, and you never do that and didn't do that in what I cut. It's easy to say who you voted for

If it's just capitalism then it's not Biden's fault, mouthbreather.

Now pivot.

Just as I said, you can't even answer simple questions about capitalism. You're a Marxist and hate capitalism and of course you're a racist. But you don't understand even a basic level of what you are talking about. You just think what you're told to think. Racist ...

Liberals disdain success because so few can achieve it because they are so wrapped up in government doling .
Liberals are also extremely punitive over this and want thinkers and producers to suffer due to the success and contributions of thinkers and producers.

Also involved is more “for your own good” just like the Covid crap.
They want to punish until we become the shame based, failure robots that they are. .

Last edited:
I cut the part I was referring to. I don't care who you say you voted for, your values are all Democrat and therefore racist. You have to give positions for me to care, and you never do that and didn't do that in what I cut. It's easy to say who you voted for

A reply of the lazy and dishonest.

Liberals disdain success because so few can achieve it because they are so wrapped up in government doling .
Liberals are also extremely punitive over this and want thinkers and producers to suffer due to the success and contributions of thinkers and producers.

Also involved is more “for your own good” just like the Covid crap.
They want to punish until we become the shame based, failure robots that they are. .
Thinkers? We didn't elect an ex game show host to run the Country. If Trump doesn't run I hope Chuck Woolery doesn't throw his hat into the ring & parrott his act. He'd be a shoe in with you halftards.

Thinkers? We didn't elect an ex game show host to run the Country. If Trump doesn't run I hope Chuck Woolery doesn't throw his hat into the ring & parrott his act. He'd be a shoe in with you halftards.
Trump is and was a billionaire business success but you emotetards just could not handle his frankness so you go to the safe space of “mere game shows host” which is totally false

As long as it takes to make us thinkers and producers into economic failures is what Biden’s shooting for

Is the gas high b/c the pipeline isn't running through the usa like it would be by now if trump won? Is this true or propaganda? And don't tell me it takes years to build the pipeline, it only takes a few months.

No

You made a wild claim now explain yourself

Read my replies. I explained my position. When I explain myself and someone comes in later and are too lazy to read what has already been written, I'm not repeating myself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back