Biden says Americans will have to stomach high gas prices “as long as it takes”

Yeah, he's one dumb, doddering fool. Where are you Biden voters? Hmmm?

But Biden inches us closer to war with Russia at the same time.

We had peace and prosperity under President Trump. Democrats stole all of that.

Did he really say that?

If it is true, that is unbelievable!

o_O

Whiner. Every time we get a gas spike America once again refuses to learn just how powerless America is to control the gasoline supply. We're at the mercy of a bunch of shitty petro-states that don't like us that much but damned if the conservatives want to do anything about it.

He's not telling us something we didn't already know. Joe Biden is owned by the greenies, he simply cannot do anything that will help them produce more oil and natural gas. He'll say all the right things and blame everybody else but himself for his anti-oil policies and attitudes, but he will not do anything that makes even a little difference. It's not like he can just flip a switch and the oil prices drop like a rock and I think we all know that, but he cannot/will not do anything to make it any easier or cheaper for them to do business. He wasn't kidding when he told us he wanted to end the fossil fuel industry.

The good news is that in a couple of years we can put a republican back in the White House and undo the damage that Biden has done.

It takes until November.

We can bring Biden's agenda to a grinding halt.

Easily.

I will be freezing this winter​

I heat on gas, and my gas company send me a letter that I need to pay 255 euros A MONTH EVERY MONTH from October on, before it was 90 euros. I cannot even if i want afford nearly 300 euros A MONTH only for gas, so i will be freezing, i also have shower which gives hot water on gas, so i wont have a shower either. I dont know what will be next, if the electricity provider will do a similar thing. Then I wont have electricity either.

Forum List

Back