Biden Said....

Biden denied press secretary Psaki said his goal for schools was to open 1 day a week.

- At the beginning of February, Psaki proudly declared that Biden’s goal to have children back to classroom learning by his 100th day in office, in April, only applied to half the country’s schools and only requires one day of in-person learning

I will fire any staff member on the spot for 'Disrespect'

- Yeah, he didn't / hasn't: Deputy Press Secretary Ducko was given a 1-week suspension instead of being fired for disrespectfully threatening Politico’s Tara Palmeri by declaring, “I will destroy you.”

Biden called President Trump's Travel Ban 'Xenophobic'

- Was it? Less than a year later, Biden has implemented his own travel bans on South Africa, Brazil, Great Britain, and 26 other European countries in the second week of his presidency.

I will shut down the COVID-19 Virus.

-
Not only did Biden’s official campaign promise acknowledge that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction” and that his administration would be the solution, but Biden also pledged numerous times to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”

Biden was just reading the words his handlers put on the screen for him.

Did he actually get through the statement without slurring and garbling it beyond recognition, though?

Finally, my favorite Joe Biden LIE, the one that wins the 'trophy':

Biden Vows to Be 'Unity' President

-
This Biden promise did not last 2 weeks: Less than two weeks prior, however, the “unity” president smeared Republican Sens. Josh Hawley of Missouri and Ted Cruz of Texas as 'Nazis'.

Everything he has done since has only contributed to destroying this promise.

:p

The problem with that is Kamala is not and never will be ready to be President. She can’t even do the assignments Joe has given her.

The dems are hoping and praying Joe can do a full term. I suspect they are trying some experimental drugs on Joe to see if anything helps.

It's a banana republic, who in any mind would suggest used car sales Joe with dementia, who cannot possibly speak for himself and side-kick lowest of character BJ Kosher Commie are fit for anything close to a leadership role?

Rioters Killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
- Even after the coroner's report stated Sicknick did not suffer any blunt force trauma and was NOT killed by rioters, Biden still repeated this lie.

The Economy Was Tanking Before I Arrived At The White House
- As the Wall Street Journal reported, “Biden uttered these words eight days after his own Commerce Department’s Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that U.S. real gross domestic product ‘increased at an annual rate of 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2021.'”

An increase in GDP is a 'tanking economy' to Joe?

download (16).jpeg

Biden lies. A LOT.

Almost every story he spouts is a fabricated lie but that does not matter. All the media cares is that he is not Trump so they will continue to pretend Biden is Mr. Honest. The economy will recover because that is what happens when you drive it into the ground and they will hail him as saving the economy even though he will have caused massive harm to the economy with his just spend more policies. But again, it will not matter, the right will hate him and the left will adore him.

We have lost our collective minds.

It's a banana republic, who in any mind would suggest used car sales Joe with dementia, who cannot possibly speak for himself and side-kick lowest of character BJ Kosher Commie are fit for anything close to a leadership role?
I agree. Joe is just a puppet. The question is who is pulling his strings?

I agree. Joe is just a puppet. The question is who is pulling his strings?

Easy, though of course I'm not privy to names & organizations. Top to Bottom:

The global elite comes first. Think of it like game of thrones. Difference is they share major common agendas. They believe they have to take care of us, which is code for their own greed. Fuck those guys. They have enough to throw us a bone, and the monetary system is fake anyway, our debt proves that as well as Xiden's liberal spending. The middle class being reduced, small business as well for Bezos, Chinese and the like. All while the elite gathers up major resources cornering the population and power. With internet propaganda and the like, 1984 is right, even the year was right, if not off a pinch, because it was executed in the 90s.

While they're taking care of us they're trying to reduce populations. Personally I think the left is well equipped to pull that off, they've been doing it for years. That's possibly all they're good for. Still, fuck those guys.

Our natural debt to the Chinese for instance provides wealth for our own. Names like the Bidens, Bezos.

Basically you have elite most have never heard of, or just guesses. You can bet they're all .001%ers. All of them with a mafia, sometimes under official names, like the CIA.

Gates is a major player and probably one. He can play it cool, because he's not affiliated with any mafia (COUGH!). Bezos I'm not sure. Obama is nearly one, only because he has the mouth to support the global elite, and he's been very well paid for it, Bravo Obama, must have hit 100M by now, next year he'll approach 200. Course Obama isn't affiliated with a mafia either (COUGH!), names like Brennan & Comey come to mind.

Then comes all media that represents the elite, more specifically their owners. They're just part of the game, in the same bed. Propaganda, they don't tell us but turds, and it's all manipulation. Additional operations we're not privy to, though Musk has sure stepped up. Somehow he doesn't bother me, He's more defense & research guy the USA military & NASA depends on. As for his battery op., personally I think a lot of it is a gimmick. Since when does natural gas, deep mining and establishing power grids not harm the environment?

Biden has won his importance, same with Kamala yet nobody likes her, not even her own. Talk about puppets, how'd that happen? So Biden won two shares of the game, first it was political influence overseas in exchange for wealth, and now he's proved that despite dementia, he's still the seasoned used car salesman he always was and can fool Americans. But that's only on condition Joe operates as a puppet & everyone writes what to say, which to Biden was always simple, he's perfected a fake yet easy to read.

Biden answers to whom is in his head at the time. The people up his ass answer to someone else (e.g. lobbyists), who answers to someone else? and so on, but you can bet the CIA for example is pulling a lot of those strings.

Our govt. has always had some level of corruption or fault, we now live a new world, comes under the disguise of "progression".

Easy, though of course I'm not privy to names & organizations. Top to Bottom:

The global elite comes first. Think of it like game of thrones. Difference is they share major common agendas. They believe they have to take care of us, which is code for their own greed. Fuck those guys. They have enough to throw us a bone, and the monetary system is fake anyway, our debt proves that as well as Xiden's liberal spending. The middle class being reduced, small business as well for Bezos, Chinese and the like. All while the elite gathers up major resources cornering the population and power. With internet propaganda and the like, 1984 is right, even the year was right, if not off a pinch, because it was executed in the 90s.

While they're taking care of us they're trying to reduce populations. Personally I think the left is well equipped to pull that off, they've been doing it for years. That's possibly all they're good for. Still, fuck those guys.

Our natural debt to the Chinese for instance provides wealth for our own. Names like the Bidens, Bezos.

Basically you have elite most have never heard of, or just guesses. You can bet they're all .001%ers. All of them with a mafia, sometimes under official names, like the CIA.

Gates is a major player and probably one. He can play it cool, because he's not affiliated with any mafia (COUGH!). Bezos I'm not sure. Obama is nearly one, only because he has the mouth to support the global elite, and he's been very well paid for it, Bravo Obama, must have hit 100M by now, next year he'll approach 200. Course Obama isn't affiliated with a mafia either (COUGH!), names like Brennan & Comey come to mind.

Then comes all media that represents the elite, more specifically their owners. They're just part of the game, in the same bed. Propaganda, they don't tell us but turds, and it's all manipulation. Additional operations we're not privy to, though Musk has sure stepped up. Somehow he doesn't bother me, He's more defense & research guy the USA military & NASA depends on. As for his battery op., personally I think a lot of it is a gimmick. Since when does natural gas, deep mining and establishing power grids not harm the environment?

Biden has won his importance, same with Kamala yet nobody likes her, not even her own. Talk about puppets, how'd that happen? So Biden won two shares of the game, first it was political influence overseas in exchange for wealth, and now he's proved that despite dementia, he's still the seasoned used car salesman he always was and can fool Americans. But that's only on condition Joe operates as a puppet & everyone writes what to say, which to Biden was always simple, he's perfected a fake yet easy to read.

Biden answers to whom is in his head at the time. The people up his ass answer to someone else (e.g. lobbyists), who answers to someone else? and so on, but you can bet the CIA for example is pulling a lot of those strings.

Our govt. has always had some level of corruption or fault, we now live a new world, comes under the disguise of "progression".
Excellent summary. Thanks.

Forum List

Back