Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

No, I just doubt that you would accept any evidence I gave.

I'll start thread and reveal all the evidence I can find. I notice that are unwilling to humiliate yourself by saying that you actually believe all that Burisma got was a name on the letterhead. I don't blame you.
I see no reason to believe Burisma got anything from the US government and no one has shown me any evidence to the contrary.

I see no reason to believe Burisma got anything from the US government and no one has shown me any evidence to the contrary.
I notice that are unwilling to humiliate yourself by saying that you actually believe all that Burisma got was a name on the letterhead.

I notice that are unwilling to humiliate yourself by saying that you actually believe all that Burisma got was a name on the letterhead.
I believe what there is evidence to believe. I do not believe Burisma got anything from the US government. I don’t know much more than that.

I see you’re unwilling to say what they got from the US government. Oh that’s right, you admitted you have no idea what they got but somehow you’re sure they got “something”.

I believe what there is evidence to believe. I do not believe Burisma got anything from the US government. I don’t know much more than that.

I see you’re unwilling to say what they got from the US government. Oh that’s right, you admitted you have no idea what they got but somehow you’re sure they got “something”.
I'm just going by common sense that anyone not in the Biden cult could follow.

Burisma is a corrupt company who paid the son of the sitting vice president hundreds of thousands of dollars for apparently nothing. Since he had no qualifications to sit on the board of a Ukranian energy company, other than what his daddy could do for the company as VPUS, I connect the dots that this is what they paid him for.

You are welcome to belief the theory that he was most qualified for the job, regardless of family connection.

I'm just going by common sense that anyone not in the Biden cult could follow.

Burisma is a corrupt company who paid the son of the sitting vice president hundreds of thousands of dollars for apparently nothing. Since he had no qualifications to sit on the board of a Ukranian energy company, other than what his daddy could do for the company as VPUS, I connect the dots that this is what they paid him for.

You are welcome to belief the theory that he was most qualified for the job, regardless of family connection.
I never said I believed he was the most qualified for the job. I said he believed that he got the job because he gave the company a more reputable veneer.

Everything else you said about “common sense” is really just you believing something because you want to believe it given you have no evidence to support it.

I never said I believed he was the most qualified for the job. I said he believed that he got the job because he gave the company a more reputable veneer.
Wow!

What was so wrong with their reputation that putting a crackhead on the board improved it?
Everything else you said about “common sense” is really just you believing something because you want to believe it given you have no evidence to support it.
No, it is common sense. I'd prefer it not be true, but I can face reality. It is you who believe that "more reputable" story because you want to.

Like the story they Shokin was investigating Burisma? Because that’s all you have.
O'rly

Forum List

Back