Biden said "Civilian Climate Corps will create 19 million jobs next 10 years...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So that's 1.9 million per year right? OK..
So for every job "created" what happens to the 9.8 million oil worker jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. as Biden has guaranteed to
put them out of work...
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And of course what will happen to all those jobs associated with the 6,000 products that "fossil fuel- oil" is part of the material to create?
For example.. 2 Billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of petroleum.
So what material will these 2 billion tires A YEAR be made from if fossil fuels are guaranteed to be gone?
Whatever the material will be, will be MORE expensive and the only 2 ways to reduce the costs to making a tire is:
1) Increase the price of the tires OR 2) reduce the labor ,i.e. more robots involved, meaning less JOBS!
And that's just in the tire industry.
Here are some other of the 6,000 products that use that nasty oil...
products6000madefromoil.png

My god that guy is an idiot.

Any job created artificially by government subsidies is a net drain on the economy. You don't "create" jobs by taken money from Peter and giving it to Paul. Especially when it is something that Peter would have never used his own money to buy, like a dumbass EV charging station in the middle of nowhere or an equally stupid solar power array.

The stupid Democrats have never heard of the Broken Window Fallacy, have they? They have probably heard of it but like all Libtards they are too uneducated to understand it.

Last edited:

Any job created artificially by government subsidies is a net drain on the economy. You don't "create" jobs by taken money from Peter and giving it to Paul. Especially when it is something that Peter would have never used his own money to buy, like a dumbass EV charging station in the middle of nowhere or an equally stupid solar power array.

The stupid Democrats have never heard of the Broken Window Fallacy, have they? They have probably heard of it but like all Libtards they are to uneducated to understand it.
The leftists won't read it but here goes.

In summary the story goes like this: a boy breaks a window of the shop belonging to his father. The father unsurprisingly is pissed because all of a sudden he has unexpected expenses to get the window fixed.

Spectators console the father by telling him that repairing the damage will stimulate the local economy as the glazier will earn money for the work done and in turn the money earned by the glazier will be spent elsewhere, which means the incident has created new money circulation which will benefit other branches of the economy ad nauseam.

Even if this scenario should pan out, it still totally ignores the fact that the father lost money which he could've also spent to help the economy, which he eventually would have done anyway, therefore making the argument void.....For example buying a new pair of shoes, going to a restaurant with his wife or purchasing a new baseball bat for his vandalizing son.

Broken window fallacy

The stupid Democrats have never heard of the Broken Window Fallacy, have they? They have probably heard of it but like all Libtards they are to uneducated to understand it.
I'm glad you mentioned this...
The broken window fallacy suggests that an event can have unforeseen negative ripple effects if money is redirected to repairing broken items rather than to new goods and services. The theory suggests that a boost to one part of the economy can cause losses to other sectors of the economy.
Now this is just as destructive if not more when Biden makes statement like:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
What does he think will replace the material that 6,000 products use? Biden may be thinking at the 30,000 ft level, but
another saying that affects the rest of us ..."The devil is in the details"! Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche(1844 – 1900). The legendary philosopher penned the quote, “Der Teufel stecktim Detail.” This phrase translates to the English, “the devil is in the details"
Biden doesn't seem to REALiZE words matter like "surge to the border" encouragement to illegals!

The Civilian Climate Change Corps?
That sounds like an army of dangerous crackpot fanatics who will go around arresting people for using oil.
The Crazy Climate Change Cultists are going cause famine and war.
The dumb Democrat Left Wing Extremist do not understand how much that they are dependent upon oil.
Oil is involved in almost everything that we do.
We need a Cult Deprogramming Corps.

Last edited:

The stupid Democrats have never heard of the Broken Window Fallacy, have they? They have probably heard of it but like all Libtards they are too uneducated to understand it.
I don't believe for a minute they believe their own talking points

But they know their cult base does, every word of it.

They are just nefarious liars is all.

So that's 1.9 million per year right? OK..
So for every job "created" what happens to the 9.8 million oil worker jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. as Biden has guaranteed to
put them out of work...
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And of course what will happen to all those jobs associated with the 6,000 products that "fossil fuel- oil" is part of the material to create?
For example.. 2 Billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of petroleum.
So what material will these 2 billion tires A YEAR be made from if fossil fuels are guaranteed to be gone?
Whatever the material will be, will be MORE expensive and the only 2 ways to reduce the costs to making a tire is:
1) Increase the price of the tires OR 2) reduce the labor ,i.e. more robots involved, meaning less JOBS!
And that's just in the tire industry.
Here are some other of the 6,000 products that use that nasty oil...
View attachment 683714

Yay, massive leftist expansion of the government.

Forum List

Back