Biden Rips SCOTUS, Orders Federal Crack Down On Texas Over ‘Heartbeat’ Law

Well now we see what REALLY gets Joe's Depends all in a bunch. He doesn't give a hoot about our Southern border under attack or making the Taliban the most powerful Terrorist army the world has ever seen. Or leaving Americans and loyal Afghan interpreters as hostages and the walking dead. Pffffft that was 4 or 5 days ago c'mon man!

BUT OMG make a law that you can't kill a baby with a heartbeat and all of a sudden brain dead Joe comes to life! If only he cared about America as much as he does about killing babies.

Yes, the heartbeat law will result in thousands of women dying or being maimed... that's why it's a bad thing.

Not throwing good money after bad in Afghanistan isn't quite on the same scale.

Biden likes to claim, as do others, that he's a Catholic. But this is a central tenet of the Faith, abortion is a no-no.

The ghouls love abortion at any stage.

Biden is a ghoul. I think Biden has a demon.

The White House is searching for legal avenues to crack down on Texas after legislation banning most abortions after six weeks went into effect on Wednesday.
President Joe Biden issued a statement on Thursday after the Supreme Court rejected a petition from abortion providers to stay the law. Biden slammed the court’s decision as an “unprecedented assault on a woman’s constitutional rights.”
Texas implemented what is known as a “heartbeat” bill on September 1, banning most abortions once cardiac activity can be detected in an unborn child, which is about six weeks into a pregnancy. While other states have passed similar legislation, Texas’ law is the first to be implemented and avoid a stay from a court.
“The Supreme Court’s ruling overnight is an unprecedented assault on a woman’s constitutional rights under Roe v. Wade, which has been the law of the land for almost fifty years,” Biden said in a statement. “While the Chief Justice was clear to stress that the action by the Supreme Court is not a final ruling on the future of Roe, the impact of last night’s decision will be immediate and requires an immediate response.”
“One reason I became the first president in history to create a Gender Policy Council was to be prepared to react to such assaults on women’s rights,” he continued. “Hence, I am directing that Council and the Office of the White House Counsel to launch a whole-of-government effort to respond to this decision, looking specifically to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice to see what steps the Federal Government can take to ensure that women in Texas have access to safe and legal abortions as protected by Roe, and what legal tools we have to insulate women and providers from the impact of Texas’ bizarre scheme of outsourced enforcement to private parties.”

So like usual he will just ignore the courts and make his own “ruling” like he did with the Eviction Moratorium.

I was wondering when he’d get around to dissolving SCOTUS. I mean, whose going to stop him?

Then the court should make a formal ruling based on the law, not just refuse to hear a flawed law and let it quietly take effect.
Why doesn’t Congress pass an Amendment to the Constitution, guaranteeing a right to abortion and infanticide? Then the courts can’t do shit about it. Stop complaining and pass a law.

Except most Catholics support a woman's right to choose, despite what the Pope says.

The most recent survey of U.S. Catholics performed by Pew Research Center found 56% of U.S. Catholics believe abortion should be legal in all or most cases. Additionally, 68% said Roe should not be overturned — which 70% of U.S. adults also agree with.
Opposing endless abortions does not mean being closed minded.

Biden likes to claim, as do others, that he's a Catholic. But this is a central tenet of the Faith, abortion is a no-no.

The White House is searching for legal avenues to crack down on Texas after legislation banning most abortions after six weeks went into effect on Wednesday.
President Joe Biden issued a statement on Thursday after the Supreme Court rejected a petition from abortion providers to stay the law. Biden slammed the court’s decision as an “unprecedented assault on a woman’s constitutional rights.”
Texas implemented what is known as a “heartbeat” bill on September 1, banning most abortions once cardiac activity can be detected in an unborn child, which is about six weeks into a pregnancy. While other states have passed similar legislation, Texas’ law is the first to be implemented and avoid a stay from a court.
“The Supreme Court’s ruling overnight is an unprecedented assault on a woman’s constitutional rights under Roe v. Wade, which has been the law of the land for almost fifty years,” Biden said in a statement. “While the Chief Justice was clear to stress that the action by the Supreme Court is not a final ruling on the future of Roe, the impact of last night’s decision will be immediate and requires an immediate response.”
“One reason I became the first president in history to create a Gender Policy Council was to be prepared to react to such assaults on women’s rights,” he continued. “Hence, I am directing that Council and the Office of the White House Counsel to launch a whole-of-government effort to respond to this decision, looking specifically to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice to see what steps the Federal Government can take to ensure that women in Texas have access to safe and legal abortions as protected by Roe, and what legal tools we have to insulate women and providers from the impact of Texas’ bizarre scheme of outsourced enforcement to private parties.”
I just can't believe that Biden questions the very heart of our Democracy - laws, justice, and courts - all the way up to the Supreme Court. Why is he against democracy? And here I thought that the Judicial Branch of the government was separate from the Executive branch. Now Biden wants to influence a part of our democracy that should be independent from the White House.

He'll score political points over this....and women will vote more for dems because of the crazy republican abortionists not getting basics. Even women who would never get an abortion---want abortions legal just in case they or their daughters are raped or if the fetus has something seriously wrong with it. Most women would not get an abortion, but the republican religious nuts aBUSING their power to push anti-abortion laws will push women into the Biden/Dem communist court.

KNOCK off the stupid shit republicans....using your new found political capital to push stupid abortion ban laws instead of helping the country is pissing off women everywhere.

The Supreme Court is a bit of a joke due to the way it's chosen, it's so political that it's often nonsense.

The whole political system is a joke, it's an 18th century system trying to creak by in the 21st century, and doing badly at it.

Time for a change.

This is a lie.

It’s also idiotic and wrong.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while also supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

As a Catholic President Biden can oppose abortion, believe it to be morally wrong, and advocate for the end of the practice consistent with Constitutional case law.

As President, Biden must support and defend the Constitution, including the right to privacy, consistent with his Oath of Office.

The Supreme Court is a bit of a joke due to the way it's chosen, it's so political that it's often nonsense.

The whole political system is a joke, it's an 18th century system trying to creak by in the 21st century, and doing badly at it.

Time for a change.
The Supreme Court is a creature of the states, not the people.

The states elect the president, not the people; the president makes Federal judicial appointments.

The Senate confirms those appointments, not the people; the composition of the Senate is determined by the states.

It was the intent of the Framers that the courts and president be minor players – co-equal, but mostly silent; Congress would be tasked with running the country, reflecting the will of the states and the people.

The aberration is therefore the manifestation of the Imperial Presidency, contrary to the intent of the Framers.

Time to go back to the Framers’ original intent.

Chatter all you like.....
Your nation and your freedom is under heavy attack.
We either protect Texas against the enemy domestic or foreign....or live by their iron fist mandate madness

Same with Florida.
The time to sit quietly waiting for someone else to protect YOUR rights is past

The Supreme Court is a creature of the states, not the people.

The states elect the president, not the people; the president makes Federal judicial appointments.

The Senate confirms those appointments, not the people; the composition of the Senate is determined by the states.

It was the intent of the Framers that the courts and president be minor players – co-equal, but mostly silent; Congress would be tasked with running the country, reflecting the will of the states and the people.

The aberration is therefore the manifestation of the Imperial Presidency, contrary to the intent of the Framers.

Time to go back to the Framers’ original intent.

Yes, I know how it all works. And I know it's rubbish.

The states supposedly have power, but they don't.

The system stopped working as it was supposed to work a long time ago. Now rich people control the system because it's so easy to manipulate.

If you want the original intent of the framers, it'll be even worse, their system was ground breaking for their time, but this isn't their time.

It's time for people to sit down and write a better system

Yes, I know how it all works. And I know it's rubbish.

The states supposedly have power, but they don't.

The system stopped working as it was supposed to work a long time ago. Now rich people control the system because it's so easy to manipulate.

If you want the original intent of the framers, it'll be even worse, their system was ground breaking for their time, but this isn't their time.

I don't think anyone is going to come up with a better system, cuz the problem is with the people running the system instead of the system itself. And to some degree to the voters for not holding anyone accountable. Some say we need a viable 3rd political party, or even more; maybe so, but changing the system is not going to make things better.

This is a lie.

It’s also idiotic and wrong.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while also supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

As a Catholic President Biden can oppose abortion, believe it to be morally wrong, and advocate for the end of the practice consistent with Constitutional case law.

As President, Biden must support and defend the Constitution, including the right to privacy, consistent with his Oath of Office.
Biden is a crook and sexual perv.....he doesn't give a damn about the Constitution. He simply is going against Abortion to appease female voters.

The dipship republicans are shooting themselves in the foot again playing their billionaire donors, men who try to stop abortions so they can feel in control.

I don't think anyone is going to come up with a better system, cuz the problem is with the people running the system instead of the system itself. And to some degree to the voters for not holding anyone accountable. Some say we need a viable 3rd political party, or even more; maybe so, but changing the system is not going to make things better.

Sure, the people who run the system don't want change, they like being in charge.

But, the people need to stand up. Oh, they don't care either.

So, essentially the US is screwed. Apathy all the way.

Biden is a crook and sexual perv.....he doesn't give a damn about the Constitution. He simply is going against Abortion to appease female voters.

The dipship republicans are shooting themselves in the foot again playing their billionaire donors, men who try to stop abortions so they can feel in control.

Same as Trump then.

What exactly does Biden think he can do?
Lol... He can't do anything because the judiciary is co-equal to the executive branch. Something it seems all of our presidents tend to forget at times. Most notably Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back