Biden Reveals New Strategy After Widely Panned ABC Interview - 'Bunker Down':

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"In what appears to be a continuation of his campaign bunker strategy, and following his widely panned interview with ABC News on the stunning fall of Afghanistan, President Biden's schedule Thursday contained no planned public remarks or press briefings.

The president took all public remarks, press briefings and press conferences off his schedule as he and his administration deal with the blowback from their botched troop withdrawal that saw Kabul fall into the hands of the Taliban."

1629396029227.png

excuse me, cyber friends---What does BUNKER DOWN MEAN? I have heard of
the expression "Hunker down" ----but BUNKER DOWN?

"In what appears to be a continuation of his campaign bunker strategy, and following his widely panned interview with ABC News on the stunning fall of Afghanistan, President Biden's schedule Thursday contained no planned public remarks or press briefings.

The president took all public remarks, press briefings and press conferences off his schedule as he and his administration deal with the blowback from their botched troop withdrawal that saw Kabul fall into the hands of the Taliban."

View attachment 528010

Can you imagine the media's reaction if Trump disappeared after something like this? Jim Acosta would have put on a suicide vest and headed for the White House. Now, I'm not even sure if he still works for CNN...

excuse me, cyber friends---What does BUNKER DOWN MEAN? I have heard of
the expression "Hunker down" ----but BUNKER DOWN?
Biden is going back down to his bunker to hunker down until his Afghanistan disaster blows over - no questions, no public statements, no interviews.....It will be like groundhog day when he pops up again. If he pops out and some reporter asks him a question about Afghanistan he will jump back in for 6 more weeks.

:p

Hiding in his basement was his campaign strategy, that worked ok for him. Now it's up to the liberal media, will they cover for him again?

marvin martian
Yup. If it were Trump the media would be screaming bloody murder and want interview after interview.

The Dems would be having a meltdown and demanding everything under the sun.

Since its Biden we hear Nada.

Biden is going back down to his bunker to hunker down until his Afghanistan disaster blows over - no questions, no public statements, no interviews.....It will be like groundhog day when he pops up again. If he pops out and some reporter asks him a question about Afghanistan he will jump back in for 6 more weeks.

:p
that's ok------Kamala will be happy to stand in on the press conference........
cackle like a witch and in response to questions, fart out---"I'M TALKING"

View attachment 528010

Yep.......by Monday we will be back to white supremacy in the least racist country on the planet......mask mandates for a virus that is too small to be stopped by masks..........and Trump.....

that's ok------Kamala will be happy to stand in on the press conference........
cackle like a witch and in response to questions, fart out---"I'M TALKING"

If she were smart, she would have taken this opportunity to get in front of the cameras and tell the world she had nothing to do with this, that the pudding-eater in chief did it all on his own. He'd never notice anyway.

Forum List

Back