Biden repeats claims the cost is nothing because he is raising taxes to 'pay' for the bill

Both of these new spending bills will cost every American more....
Inflation is already out of control....
We are heading into a government caused depression.....every time I go into the market the prices for the things I buy each week has gone up....this means prices are going up fast....

Biden is such a fucking idiot or fucking liar, take your pick!-OG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...ut-the-numbers

Biden's a turnip. He thinks like a child. When I was a kid, my cousin used to throw a fit when my aunt and uncle couldn't or wouldn't buy him something. At that time, they were having some financially hard times. Jimmy would say they could just "write a paper", meaning a check.

He thought of those checks were same as money because he was ignorant on the subject.

Just like Biden.

What's in the bill??

Are they things that are popular with the majority of Americans?

If so, don't concern troll about costs....

Not many of us know whats in the numerous bloated Defense spending bills, not many of us find excessive spending and waste by the Pentagon to be popular -- yet.....cost seems to never be an issue when it comes to that

What's in the bill??

Not many of us know whats in the numerous bloated Defense spending bills, not many of us find excessive spending and waste by the Pentagon to be popular -- yet.....cost seems to never be an issue when it comes to that
So you don't care about freedom? Hate veterans do you? this conversation is above your pay grade

What's in the bill??

Because national defense is the government's job. Monitoring our bank accounts for every transaction over $600 isn't.

So nobody can care about costs because a lot of people are ignorant hypocrites? Damn dude. It's not fair when you partisans cripple me over the actions of other people.

So you don't care about freedom?
Democrats call it "freedumb"

The most anti American thing an American can do is support Democrats

Hate veterans do you? this conversation is above your pay grade
Democrats hate America. Vets fought for America so they are evil war criminals. Never let a Democrat lie to you and say they love America.

When America's enemies speak out, they use Democrat talking points.

Democrats call it "freedumb"

The most anti American thing an American can do is support Democrats

Democrats hate America. Vets fought for America so they are evil war criminals. Never let a Democrat lie to you and say they love America.

When America's enemies speak out, they use Democrat talking points.
I am a conservative blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Democrat blah blah blah blah blah

I am a conservative blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Democrat blah blah blah blah blah
Trolls gonna troll.

Clowns like this guy got nothing. That's why they try to shout down anyone who opposes their narrative with crap post.

Sure, tax cuts pay for themselves…..
Tax cuts don't pay for anything besides what the person who received them decides to buy with their earnings.
A tax cut isn't an expense, it's a reduction of income for our bloated pig of a federal bureaucracy.
The government has an overspending crisis and needs to be reigned in.

Both of these new spending bills will cost every American more....
Inflation is already out of control....
We are heading into a government caused depression.....every time I go into the market the prices for the things I buy each week has gone up....this means prices are going up fast....
Reality says noooooooooo....

Forum List

Back