Biden regime lying about sending Hatian illegals back to Haiti.

Biden doesn't lie. That was the former guy.

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

This is why i call people like you cultists.

He thinks only Republican politicians lie. fact as we all know it is, some are better than others but both parties are filled with people who lie. I happen to believe that the Democrats are much worse, because over the years they have learned to work with a compliant news media that encourages lying without consequence.
And of course Democrats have to lie to tell us how bad of a place America is, so they can change it all to push their ideology of choice. Most Republicans who lie I think tend to do so for personal gain rather than ideology.

A HUGE concentration camp should be built right next to NANCY PELOSI'S home to house all of the illegals she is allowing to enter the nation.

He also said Afghanistan wasn't collapsing anytime soon in his address to Americans and the world even as he had a different conversation privately with the Afghani President.

He also said he didn't know any of Hunters business contacts or what Hunter was doing.... even though we all know now he sat down with them. The email proof on the laptop which the left tried to dismiss as Russian propaganda.. goes on and on.
When has this guy ever told the truth?

He also said Afghanistan wasn't collapsing anytime soon in his address to Americans and the world even as he had a different conversation privately with the Afghani President.

He also said he didn't know any of Hunters business contacts or what Hunter was doing.... even though we all know now he sat down with them. The email proof on the laptop which the left tried to dismiss as Russian propaganda.. goes on and on.

BIDEN ASKED THE PRESIDENT OF AFGHANISTAN TO LIE FOR HIM

Reuters has a report about a July phone call between Joe Biden and then-Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani, in which the US president promises military aid in return for lies.

The “perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” says Biden in the July 23 call. “And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

. . . IMO?

I don't think he is really in control anyway. Maybe when Synth says he isn't a liar, what he means is. . . can a mouth piece be a liar? We all know he isn't really the one calling the shots, or planning the plans. . . so if he is just telling folks what the puppet masters behind the scenes, what the latest talking points are. . . is HE the one who is lying, or is it the planners, schemers, and propagandists that are gas-lighting the entire planet, as they continue their march, to cause as much chaos as they can, till everyone in the nation, & the world are begging them for a new international global world order?

. . . a, "Great Reset," as it were. :(

:dunno:

How can an old, dementia ridden, has been, that doesn't even really know where he is at, or what he is doing half the time, really know that he is lying? I am not sure he even remembers what he said yesterday, little alone what he said a last week, last month, or any campaign promise? He is an empty shell for the global oligarchs to manipulate and control before the public perceptions. . .

BIDEN ASKED THE PRESIDENT OF AFGHANISTAN TO LIE FOR HIM

Reuters has a report about a July phone call between Joe Biden and then-Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani, in which the US president promises military aid in return for lies.

The “perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” says Biden in the July 23 call. “And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

yeah yeah but... at least he doesn't make mean tweets! at least he likes brown people... not like the bad orange man. Are you sure?? I dont think it was covered on CNN or MSNBC.....it's probably the Russians

Lol, freak, go shake in a corner and put a pussy hat on. You need to hang out in the soilent green thread. Hilarious
Why am i freak? Because im not a cultist like you? Ignore what i want, harp on what im told to harp on?
Good lord, you people are insane. Fascinating but insane.
They will be researching the brains of people for years to come. I can see the title of the research paper now. "inside the head of a political cultist"

It doesn't say thousands are being released in to the Usa, it says they are being bussed to other Us Custom or border processing detention centers because they can not process the thousands at the one place....

Then it says, many of the thousands have been released, with appear in court directions....
It does NOT say THOUSANDS are being released in to cities throughout the country.

How many, is many? 100? 900?

I had heard on the news most Haitians will be returned to Haiti or somewhere else, except those with the chance of being accepted for having a real threat or cause, as refugees by the judge. Those with asylum status acceptance are being flown to centralized cities, to where their relatives are, who have said they will take them in, until their court date.

The "majority" of thousands would be thousands, Dumbass. The Biden Regime said they were sending them all back.

man·y
/ˈmenē/

plural
  • 1.the majority of people:"the job of government is to help order society in the interests of the many, not the few"

yeah yeah but... at least he doesn't make mean tweets! at least he likes brown people... not like the bad orange man. Are you sure?? I dont think it was covered on CNN or MSNBC.....it's probably the Russians

Or a TWEET about a Taco Bowl.

Trump-Taco-Bowl.jpg

I mean, he may as well have committed GENOCIDE!

Joe Biden has absolutely ZERO credibility.
NOTHING he says can be trusted anymore.
Our allies no longer trust him.
Americans don't believe him.

He ran for the Presidency by hiding in his basement to avoid the press.
As President Biden hides in front of the press, refusing to answer questions, he walks away, or his handlers cut his mic off.

Biden has been embroiled in scandal after scandal, failure after failure from Day1
His approval rating is in a freefall
And he is dodging the media
We have never seen anything lie this in modern political times

1632326660164.png

"Thank you, God, For Joe Biden!"

Forum List

Back