Biden regime confirms illegals do not need proof of vaccination or negative Covid test to enter our country

marvin martian
They shouldn't be in America at all. They are ILLEGAL.

Pack them on busses and send them back to the border. Let Mexico worry about them having the Chinese virus.

If you're entering illegally, don't need proof of anything, because it's all illegal.

No need to contribute to society, no need to learn our history, learn the language, learn the customs, pay taxes, work, obey laws or anything.

They will enter the country. Democrats will say "come on in and put your feet up. We're going to make you a citizen so you can vote". And republicans and sane Americans will want them forced out. So when it comes to time to vote who do you think they will vote for?

No need to contribute to society, no need to learn our history, learn the language, learn the customs, pay taxes, work, obey laws or anything.

They will enter the country. Democrats will say "come on in and put your feet up. We're going to make you a citizen so you can vote". And republicans and sane Americans will want them forced out. So when it comes to time to vote who do you think they will vote for?

I'm not in favor of mass immigration. All I was doing was pointing out how ridiculous it is to demand they have this or that when crossing the border illegally.

Time to move on. Covid is over.

Also interesting to note that Red Jen Psaki, aka Ginger Goebbels, knows these illegals are "not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time". LOL!

Note to Biden supporters: these people are laughing at you. Now put your mask back on.

The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.

When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”

Nearly 15,000 immigrants, mostly from Haiti, have created a makeshift camp under the Del Rio International Bridge on the border of Texas and Mexico as they seek entry to the United States.

On September 10, Psaki admitted there was a double standard for migrants crossing into the United States and American citizens working for private businesses with over 100 employees under the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates.

“That is correct,” she said when a reporter pointed out the double standard.
They have had this policy for a while why are you so slow to just find out about it?

Also interesting to note that Red Jen Psaki, aka Ginger Goebbels, knows these illegals are "not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time". LOL!

Note to Biden supporters: these people are laughing at you. Now put your mask back on.

The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.

When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”

Nearly 15,000 immigrants, mostly from Haiti, have created a makeshift camp under the Del Rio International Bridge on the border of Texas and Mexico as they seek entry to the United States.

On September 10, Psaki admitted there was a double standard for migrants crossing into the United States and American citizens working for private businesses with over 100 employees under the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates.

and that is one of the many reasons biden needs hung.

Why won't you answer the question? Are you good with no vaccinations or Covid tests for illegals?

Literally my point was that if you're illegal, you don't need to provide evidence required to enter legally. Then you ask if I'm okay with this. What difference does it make if I'm okay with this? It's what it is. Are you going to demand that illegals get their passports, stand in line at the border and president this evidence? If so, they're not illegals any more.

The statist left best pray to mutha earth that the mid term elections can be rigged once again!

Equal treatment has no place in Democrats interpretation of our laws. Democrats do everything for either cash or votes. If our constitution or our laws get in the way, Democrats will just ignore them.

Don’t know why the border Trumpers are worried. Aren’t they all immunized with horse paste?

^^^LOL, look at this retard! He STILL doesn't know Ivermectin has been used for decades in dozens of countries including the US to treat tens of millions of people, even though it's been public knowledge since the 1970s. My kids know this.

The depths of stupidity on the left are BOTTOMLESS.

^^^LOL, look at this retard! He STILL doesn't know Ivermectin has been used for decades in dozens of countries including the US to treat tens of millions of people, even though it's been public knowledge since the 1970s. My kids know this.

The depths of stupidity on the left are BOTTOMLESS.
So, why are you worried then? Btw, since illegals avoid border authorities, who are they supposed to be showing their vaccination status to?

Forum List

Back