Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

minimum wage

It wasn't until the New Deal that congress finally enacted a federal minimum wage law. The Fair Labor Standards Act, passed in 1938, set the minimum wage at $0.25 per hour.

States usually set a minimum wage that is reflective of the cost of living in the region. For example, the state of Massachusetts has a minimum wage of $14.25 per hour, increasing to $15 in 2023
:)-

Inflation- It’s all Bidens fault.

In 1950 a new house cost $8,450.00;
..1n 2020 a house costs $273,992.00

In 1950 the average income was $3,210.00
In 2020 the average income was.,., $273,99.00

In 1950 a gallon of gas was $0.18 cents
In 2020 a gallon of gas costs $3.00 dollars

In 1950 the average cost of new car was…. $1,510.00
In 2020 the average cost of a new car was $20,000.00

Clearly this is Biden’s fault, he should be impeached for this!!!!
Links---,
Cost of Living 1950 Cost of Living 1950
us average income 2020 - Google Search
U.S. average gasoline prices and vehicle travel fell to multiyear lows in 2020
New Cars for Sale - Pricing and Deals | Edmunds

You forgot that in 1950, Biden was also a senior citizen. Today he is a mummy.

Yeah, and I have some Shenandoah River "oceanfront" property to sell ya.....At least according to the CC rubes. ;)
The Shenandoah River is not oceanfront property but still I'm in, send me a picture and I'll send you a certified check,

Last edited:
The Shenandoah River is not oceanfront property but still I'm in, send me a picture and I'll send you a certified check,
According to the CC weenies it soon will be....I think I'll hold out till then. ;)

river.jpg

The pavilion has been spiffed-up with a new roof/paint since '06....Check-out the convenient "gallows".....Can't hardly put a price on that. ;)

The pavilion has been spiffed-up with a new roof/paint since '06....Check-out the convenient "gallows".....Can't hardly put a price on that. ;)
I don’t see a bathroom; do I piss in the river?
Better yet, piss in this--

trumpcup.png

Last edited:
I don’t see a bathroom; do I piss in the river?

I put a porta potty there.....More like a outhouse really.

A local porta-potty outfit was selling off their old style PPs (cleaned) when they upgraded so I bought one for $20.00, cut the bottom out with a saws-all and positioned it over a hole I dug.

It's on skids so all I have to do is hook to it and pull it out from over the hole, burn the hole out, toss in some lime, then re-position it and it's GTG for another season. Mostly it's for the womenz but it is nice to have a place to take a dump if you have to.

The guy I bought the place from had a walled-off "bathroom" in the pavilion with a chemical toilet but it seemed a poor idea to me.

A striking illustration - the global debts have reached $250 trillion, that's more than three times the GDP of the planet (which is already inflated by financial capitalism with all kinds of miracle crap, and in 10 years the debts have increased by $80 trillion).
Look at the wild acceleration of the "feast during the plague" in recent years. It's a premonition of the end.
Dm-ly8CWsAAQ1ms

Judging by the hell that capitalism has put on the planet, the lion's share of the $300 trillion debt has been eaten and fucked up by thieves, but the debt is pinned on all earthlings. Well, another $40 trillion was stolen offshore.

Capitalism is a wildly inefficient, thieving kingdom

But for all the times Trump was impeached, and those unfounded unproven allegations. we get record inflation under Biden. FACT. So who is the real bad guy here?

The Train wreck in East Palestine? Trump did that. Really? Didn't Democrats say the buck stops here? Harry Truman and old school democrats, any way. Now, its Trump did it.

The Train wreck in East Palestine? Trump did that. Really? Didn't Democrats say the buck stops here? Harry Truman and old school democrats, any way. Now, its Trump did it.
Trump's deregulation helped East Palestine happen.
And the inflation got worse with Covid and then Putin invading Ukraine a year ago.

Get in with the facts.

Forum List

Back