Biden Rally Today. Massive Turnout

Just thought I'd let the Trumpies know they don't stand a chance.

That must be all the people they could round up who like standing in a circle in plastic suits and rubber gloves with goosebumps that someone will slap draconian oppression on their life that won't work!

Too bad, after Hillary said she's stomach sick at the thought of a Trump reelection, I'm sure millions more will be inspired to go out and vote for Donald.

I counted 32 safe circles!

That's quite the privilege to get one of those, I wonder if you get to take your circle home (signed by Joe) as they can't recycle those things, that would be taking a chance of a super-spreader event!

As an impartial observer, I acknowledge that the Dems will be celebrating one week from today.

Mr. Biden (and especially) Ms. Harris are whom most voters want for at least two reasons.

1. Many Euro Americans feel guilt because they have been convinced that they must make up for the mistakes of their ancestors. They feel that the Dems will finally atone for slavery & segregation.

2. Many Americans believe that relative peace will return to the street starting on January 20.

Of course, I respectfully disagree that the Dems can ever satisfy certain folks, who will only keep asking for more and more and more. Once they have the big boys & girls on the run, they ain't gonna stop demanding.

As an impartial observer, I acknowledge that the Dems will be celebrating one week from today.
I serious doubt they will be happy they lost again.

Mr. Biden (and especially) Ms. Harris are who most voters want for at least two reasons.
So, one of the first people to drop out of the primaries unable to raise any money or support who is more radical than Bernie Sanders is who most people want? What part pf West Hollywood did you take THAT poll in?

Many Euro Americans feel guilt because they have been convinced that they must make up for the mistakes of their ancestors. They feel that the Dems will finally atone for slavery & segregation.
I don't feel the slightest need to atone for something I never did to people who were never wronged.

Many Americans believe that relative peace will return to the street starting on January 20.
So, many Americans realize that all this rioting and violence has been done by leftwing radicals? You think Joe is a leftwing radical too?

Thanks for reminding me that most people who support Biden and are sure of a landslide defeat of Trump are KOOKS.

Good God I knew it was bad for big Joe but even I could not believe it could be this bad for joe. I'd expect a turnout of this size @ Waterville Washington or Kellogg Idaho. Must be a remote little burg close to Joe's hacienda. I was happy to see ole Joe could jog a few steps though. I may strongly disagree with Joe's ideology & dubious ethics but I would never wish for misfortune to befall upon the old guy.

Mr. Biden (and especially) Ms. Harris are whom most voters want for at least two reasons.

1. Many Euro Americans feel guilt because they have been convinced that they must make up for the mistakes of their ancestors. They feel that the Dems will finally atone for slavery & segregation.

2. Many Americans believe that relative peace will return to the street starting on January 20.

Of course, I respectfully disagree that the Dems can ever satisfy certain folks, who will only keep asking for more and more and more. Once they have the big boys & girls on the run, they ain't gonna stop demanding.
The Dems will be celebrating the return of Diaper Joe to the nursing home, they cant stand him either

Biden's stunt double. No way he took all those steps without a different kind of trip. Perhaps he's had two dwarves surgically implanted; one in his neck and shoulders, the other in his legs. Hi-ho, hi-ho it's off to the basement we go . . .

That must be all the people they could round up who like standing in a circle in plastic suits and rubber gloves with goosebumps that someone will slap draconian oppression on their life that won't work!

Too bad, after Hillary said she's stomach sick at the thought of a Trump reelection, I'm sure millions more will be inspired to go out and vote for Donald.

Check out the Trump supporters harrassing Bidum today.

Mr. Biden (and especially) Ms. Harris are who most voters want for at least two reasons.
So, one of the first people to drop out of the primaries unable to raise any money or support who is more radical than Bernie Sanders is who most people want? What part pf West Hollywood did you take THAT poll in?

Many Euro Americans feel guilt because they have been convinced that they must make up for the mistakes of their ancestors. They feel that the Dems will finally atone for slavery & segregation.
I don't feel the slightest need to atone for something I never did to people who were never wronged.

Many Americans believe that relative peace will return to the street starting on January 20.
So, many Americans realize that all this rioting and violence has been done by leftwing radicals? You think Joe is a leftwing radical too?

Thanks for reminding me that most people who support Biden and are sure of a landslide defeat of Trump are KOOKS.

I feel your pain.

I, too, am devastated that on January 20, we will have a plagiarist for President and a Vice President and Cabinet that will do the bidding of BLM and their ilk.

But facts are facts: The media, the Deep State, academia, & unscrupulous politicians have done an OUTSTANDING job in brainwashing the American people.

I will not be watching the returns one week from today, for it will be depressing, and I do not want to see the smirk on the faces of Dems who will be gloating.

The Dems are determined to destroy the Constitution so that they are in power forever.

And there is nothing that people can do about it.

I feel your pain.

I, too, am devastated that on January 20, we will have a plagiarist for President and a Vice President and Cabinet that will do the bidding of BLM and their ilk.

But facts are facts: The media, the Deep State, academia, & unscrupulous politicians have done an OUTSTANDING job in brainwashing the American people.

I will not be watching the returns one week from today, for it will be depressing, and I do not want to see the smirk on the faces of Dems who will be gloating.

The Dems are determined to destroy the Constitution so that they are in power forever.

Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on his strained carrots before election night is over don't worry.

Check out the Trump supporters harrassing Bidum today.

Slo Joe was wearing his mask in the car as he rode by giving the finger to all the Trump supporters.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.10.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.11.22 PM.png

Watching the stark difference between the two candidates when speaking to crowds is astounding.
Trump is easy-going, personable, and concise.
Biden comes across as a bumbling angry fool.
This is obvious to any honest observer.

I feel your pain.

Then why are polls now neck and neck?
Even worse for Biden is that the votes are already known and not being publicized.
We don't need polls, we need the actual number but the media doesn't want to admit they lied about Trump losing.

I feel your pain.

Then why are polls now neck and neck?
Even worse for Biden is that the votes are already known and not being publicized.
We don't need polls, we need the actual number but the media doesn't want to admit they lied about Trump losing.

Rush just pointed out that if Texas was remotely close to swinging blue as they claim, Biden would be down there campaigning rather than elsewhere! Winning Texas is like winning two other swing states!

Forum List

Back