Biden Quietly Adopts Trump-Era Border Policy For Asylum Seekers

Hundreds of covid positive people are being released into our country through Joe's open door policy.....a migrant family at a restaurant in Texas were obviously very ill after just being released...coughing sneezing and sweating....

Hundreds of covid positive people are being released into our country through Joe's open door policy.....a migrant family at a restaurant in Texas were obviously very ill after just being released...coughing sneezing and sweating....
probably just the flu...

My friend went through hell trying to get back into the country from France....he had to be tested three times with two different covid tests....prove he was vaccinated.....and he was told to quarantine for 7 days....his bags were searched and candy was taken from his bag.....he had to remove his shoes and show ID.....
But if he had walked across the southern border he wouldn't of had to do any of that.....

My friend went through hell trying to get back into the country from France....he had to be tested three times with two different covid tests....prove he was vaccinated.....and he was told to quarantine for 7 days....his bags were searched and candy was taken from his bag.....he had to remove his shoes and show ID.....
But if he had walked across the southern border he wouldn't of had to do any of that.....

The hypocrisy is off the chart!

Bi-Dung and this Dimm administration is turning out to be the biggest FAIL in U.S. history!!

Biden and Democrats are at least a year behind Trump. Biden can't figure anything out on his own. That's why he always eventually uses Trump's plans. He just waits a long time so that he can claim Trumpy's plans as his own. That's how that guy rolls.

This is only for those caught.
It has always been that way. High time to change back (at least partially) and it started with the state of Texas itself. I think Texas should be subsidized for their effort, since the Feds can use their help. It would not hurt my feelings if we leased some facilities from Mexico for staging, processing and quarantining ones that are being considered for asylum. Joe's border policy is about my only sticking point with this administration and the one being done the most haphazardly. It doesn't keep me up nights, or outrage me. I just do not approve.
The Fox people surprisingly struck a humanitarian note, reflecting their concerns about people that had come across the border illegally, suffering and dying in the desert on their journey. I am not what you would call a great humanitarian. I have little care for those in that situation as the chose to take the chance in the first place, but that is just me.

Forum List

Back