Biden quietly adopts President Trumps Asylum policy at border

Is it Texas doing it or the fed? Abbott said he was going to put a stop to it.

weeeeeee-backover-the-border-you-go-savage-wall-funinthesun-funny-21390527.png

Don't look now, but immigrant hurling is an Olympic event I saw on TV today
No, you didn't. But I know of an event that is kicking up... involves what to do with Trumpoids... probably shouldn't mention it online.

No matter. Biddum's short term memory is good for only a few minutes now. He won't remember a single thing you called him today, tomorrow. :uhh:
Can you speak a single word about policy or programs? Only insults, snark and smartass? That's how we know which Party you vote for... the Party of White Racism, the Party of Neo-Feudalism, the Party of Orange Dictatorship, the Party of Lowlife Traitors.

Is it Texas doing it or the fed? Abbott said he was going to put a stop to it.
Gov. Abbott needs a history refresher course. He lives in the USA. He is subject to Federal law. The seditionist traitorous lowlife who fought to preserve slavery LOST as was inevitable and right. Texas is a STATE... a crappy backwater low-IQ state, but a state nonetheless, not an independent country.

You don't have to, we all know how you Nazis operate.
Since you don't know what a Nazi is, you wouldn't know how they operate.

A progressive Democrat is not a Nazi, boy, and that sort of rhetoric compels me to point out that you need to go and slap HARD whomever raised you to be such a piece of dung.

Forum List

Back