Biden questions ‘memory’ of voters in poll who say they’re better off now than 4 years ago

Biden is correct

Anyone who thinks we are better off now than four years ago does not have a very good memory.

Four years ago people could travel and take vacations
Four years ago small businesses could accept as many customers as they wanted
Four years ago our schools were completely open
Four years ago you didn’t need a mask

None of this is Trump's fault. You could hang this stuff on every leader of every country in the entire world. I really hope people aren't this stupid.
This is all trumps fault. The rest of the world is not facing what we are.

What planet do you live on?
The rest of the world doesn't have over 200,000 dead and more than 7 million infected.

Only 2 other countries have more people that we do. Let that sink in for a minute.

Biden is correct

Anyone who thinks we are better off now than four years ago does not have a very good memory.

None of this is Trump's fault. You could hang this stuff on every leader of every country in the entire world. I really hope people aren't this stupid.

The rest of the world doesn't have over 200,000 dead and more than 7 million infected.
ANd yet our per capita numbers are among the lowest in the world... what a lying POS you are..

Don't forget about nuking hurricanes.

Or changing their path with a Sharpie

Or the idea that we could all drive a Prius and stop wildfires.

It's funny what you pricks try conflating.

Who's conflating? Trump said we need better forest management and fire breaks and the liberal wackos said he was ignoring the real problem, climate change, implying that we could actually do something now to affect wildfires burning. They are idiots.

Biden is correct

ANd yet our per capita numbers are among the lowest in the world... what a lying POS you are..

The MSM doesn't tell them that and they aren't smart enough to calculate nor understand percentages on their own.

Biden can remember telling us that trump will not be able to handle this pandemic a
Follow idiot Joe... Even Joe's chief of staff said that Joes handling of H1N1 was screwed and the fact that there were not millions dead was a stroke of luck as he did EVERYTHING WRONG..

Joeys History is one of failure at every level.

I doubt that was said since Obama was in charge. 12,000 died from H1N1 NOT 200,000 and rising. So if that was lick, then trump should have done the same thing and he would have got lucky too.

This nation is in complete fail thanks to trump. Economic collapse, health crisis, domestic crisis. It can't get any worse and yet those like you want more of the same.

Biden did not fail. He and Obama saved us from a depression, had began a record of job growth that lasted a decade and did so while handling republican obstruction and 2 pandemics.

Joe Biden was quick to dismiss voters who say they are better off now than they were in 2016.

A recent Gallup poll taken Sept. 14-28 made headlines after it revealed that 56 percent of voters said they were better off now than they were four years ago. Just 32 percent of them said they were worse off.

During an interview with Cincinnati's WKRC Local 12 on Monday, reporter Kyle Inskeep cited the Gallup poll and asked the Democratic nominee, "Why should people who feel that they're better off today under a Trump administration vote for you?"

"Well if they think that, they probably shouldn't," Biden responded.

--------

Thoughts on this one? Are you better off or worse off than in 2016?

Just shows how out of touch he is. I'm much better off and are many other Americans.

Don't forget about nuking hurricanes.

Or changing their path with a Sharpie

Or the idea that we could all drive a Prius and stop wildfires.

It's funny what you pricks try conflating.

Who's conflating? Trump said we need better forest management and fire breaks and the liberal wackos said he was ignoring the real problem, climate change, implying that we could actually do something now to affect wildfires burning. They are idiots.
You are. trump is the idiot since national forests are his responsibility. Climate change is the real problem and nobody implied what you claim.

Joe Biden was quick to dismiss voters who say they are better off now than they were in 2016.

A recent Gallup poll taken Sept. 14-28 made headlines after it revealed that 56 percent of voters said they were better off now than they were four years ago. Just 32 percent of them said they were worse off.

During an interview with Cincinnati's WKRC Local 12 on Monday, reporter Kyle Inskeep cited the Gallup poll and asked the Democratic nominee, "Why should people who feel that they're better off today under a Trump administration vote for you?"

--------

Just shows how out of touch he is. I'm much better off and are many other Americans.
No you aren't. Biden is right.

Biden can remember telling us that trump will not be able to handle this pandemic a
Follow idiot Joe... Even Joe's chief of staff said that Joes handling of H1N1 was screwed and the fact that there were not millions dead was a stroke of luck as he did EVERYTHING WRONG..

I doubt that was said since Obama was in charge. 12,000 died from H1N1 NOT 200,000 and rising. So if that was lick, then trump should have done the same thing and he would have got lucky too.

This nation is in complete fail thanks to trump. Economic collapse, health crisis, domestic crisis. It can't get any worse and yet those like you want more of the same.

Biden did not fail. He and Obama saved us from a depression, had began a record of job growth that lasted a decade and did so while handling republican obstruction and 2 pandemics.
Biden FAILED EPICLY....

HAd the H1N1 been as deadly there would have been millions dead because they waited 6 months to act. Biden and democrats were waiting again calling Trump xenophobic and racist... doing the same stupid mistakes... God Damn good thing Trump didn't follow the dimcrat playbook....

Biden is correct

LOL So you're saying Trump created the virus leading to a world wide pandemic? smh
That wasn’t the question

The question was .....Are we better off?

The obvious answer is.......NO
I am enjoying this jobless recovery...

Biden is correct

The MSM doesn't tell them that and they aren't smart enough to calculate nor understand percentages on their own.
Per capita? Lol! We have more dead bodies than anyone else. Only you losers try dividing this by 100,000.

--------

Like you would know. Biden is dead wrong and so are you.

Biden FAILED EPICLY....

Then trump should have done the same thing and he would have got lucky too.

--------

We are better off, both financially and ecumenically (despite the "pandemic"), than in 2016. In 2016 my then fiancée and I purchased a new home together. She was working a job she was far overqualified for, and despite having just started a small business and receiving a military promotion, I took a third job as . . . wait for it . . . a chimney sweep, because I was deathly afraid we'd bitten off more than we could chew and would lose our home almost as soon as we got it.

Since Donald Trump's election my now wife got a job with a major pharmaceutical company, she's an exec in their finance department, and went back to college to finish up an advanced degree in accounting. I retired from the Army, grew my small business, also finished a graduate degree I'd begun years earlier, and found the time and will to complete and publish a novel.

Now, I am not gonna lie and claim Donald Trump's presidency somehow magically improved every aspect of our lives or provided us a golden ticket to success. We worked very hard for what we have. However, many of his actions thus far as our President made the doors she and I opened for ourselves much easier to pass through and keep open. Stagnation seemed to be the watchword under Obama, and if not that exactly then something like general unnoticeable improvement or struggle on a personal level. We would be thrilled for four (or even eight) more years of Trump.

--------

I do know. The fact that we have to wear masks now and didn't 4 years ago is evidence. Biden is right, but what the rest of the data shows is that in usual fashion, republicans are disingenuous.

--------

I do know. The fact that we have to wear masks now and didn't 4 years ago is evidence. Biden is right, but what the rest of the data shows is that in usual fashion, republicans are disingenuous.

I doubt the Op was talking about Covid dumbass. They were asking if you were better off financially. That's how I took it.

You, of course, took the Covid way out.

Biden FAILED EPICLY....

Then trump should have done the same thing and he would have got lucky too.
“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”

Trump has done everything as right as could be done with the disinformation received from the WHO and China.

*Trump got the PPE
*Trump pulled together hospitals..
*Trump pulled together medical personnel..
*Trump created ventilators that DEMOCRATS didn't order like they were warned about.
*Trump is refilling the national stockpile of equipment and medications, something Obama and Biden refused to do and why Trump had to fight to get the equipment we needed in an emergency.
*Trump rolled back red tape to get vaccines and therapeutics to the people..

EVERYTHING OBAMA AND BIDEN FAILED TO DO as they set on their asses...

I wouldn't trust Biden to run an outhouse.... he wouldn't keep the toilet paper stocked.

nope----WHO didn't do it either----even china didn't do it------a novel virus did it

Biden is correct

Per capita? Lol! We have more dead bodies than anyone else. Only you losers try dividing this by 100,000.
You moron... We are also bigger than every other nation on earth....

Forum List

Back