Biden put Kamala in charge of his border crisis 19 days ago.......she has been AWOL since.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Not a single presser to tell us WTF she has done to stop Biden's border surge request that resulted in 171,000 illegals flooding the country last month alone.

Not a single visit to the border to see Biden's clusterfuck in person.

No comment on Biden's Covid Super Spreader Gulags.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

Hell If I were her I'd get as far away from Biden's clusterfuck of an open border as I could get. He made the mess and expects her to clean it up?? I don't think much of her but she's smarter than that stuttering fuck is.

Hell if I were her I'd tell him to pound fucking sand and clean up his own mess. And what a mess. He's allowed thousands of illegals into the country which we tax payers will be paying for. We are paying for bussing, flights and hotel rooms for people who should never have been allowed into our country.

The man is insane.

Not a single presser to tell us WTF she has done to stop Biden's border surge request that resulted in 171,000 illegals flooding the country last month alone.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

Have not heard of her going to the border either. She should not have cackled when asked if she was going to the border. Suspect it irritated Joe, cause he takes all the heat, and that is why he made the move appointing her, in the first place. Sounds like his kind of move. Hell, it sounds like my kind of move. If you are under me on my team, don't be chuckling about team problems, or I'll load you up, even if I know you are not ready yet, for the big problems.

Last edited:
Uowe.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why the Dems. picked two supremely stupid people to be Pres and VP? It must have something to do with the fact that they are easily manipulated by the dark forces that are really calling the shots. Or maybe they're just going to use them to railroad their Marxist plans through and then drop them afterward.

Cute and makes you appear that you don't give a shit.

Biden and Harris show what poor leadership is all about, Trump didn't have this problem since he had fixed the main problems there during his 4 years, which have been reversed that caused the current problem to appear once again.

Your partisanship is making you dumb to that reality.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

By ignoring the health and humanitarian crisis Joe Biden created, Kamala is shining a light on it and basically saying "look everyone, look how big Joe fucked up here!"

LOL

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

You mean she’s ‘black’ and she’s not showing up at her government job?
You must not have spent much time in the DC area.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

What the heck is it with y'all and press conferences? Good grief.

If I was at a point in my life from 2016 - 2020 where I was begging "When is Mike Pence coming on TV to talk?!" I'd have to kick my own ass.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

If I was at a point in my life from 2016 - 2020 where I was begging "When is Mike Pence coming on TV to talk?!" I'd have to kick my own ass.

Dang, so you're saying you're scared of yourself. Besides, during that time you were too busy sniffing Biden's rear.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

So you think the person put in charge of a clusterfuck at the border should just hide in a basement and do nothing.

Got it.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

So you think the person put in charge of a clusterfuck at the border should just hide in a basement and do nothing.

Got it.
I mean, she's just watching and learning. Trump put Pence in charge of the COVID situation and that was how he handled it.

Her handlers will not let her go. She has pseudobulbar and might giggle at a struggling child.
Well, you made me look up a word anyway. I had no idea there's a clinical term for that kind of defective fuckup. I half expected the definition to be "cackling uncontrollably while destroying a large North American country".... and I wasn't far off.

I wonder how Willie put up with that... industrial-grade duct tape?

Forum List

Back