Biden Pulls All Negative Ads against President Trump

He’s too nice - but it IS the right thing to do and Americans will appreciate it.

Listen folks, Trump has a 12% chance of dying. In not too many days. Nobody will forget his despicable character, but there will be plenty of time to harp on it if he recovers.

Joe gave a terrific speech in Michigan today - Google it and watch if you haven’t. He’s targeting the rust belt swing states hard with a blue collar economic message. He’s gonna win either way.

It’s in covid19’s hands now.

So for the next 2 weeks the media is going to be talking about President Trump and his status non-stop.

Joe is going to continue to hide in the basement. Now he has to pull all negative ads or he’d look like a total dick. But how is he supposed to win any voters? He has no platform, other than “Orange Man Bad”.

Politically this is very bad for Biden.
Hmm..so, I think I disagree. I think this might help biden.

A staunch opponent, yet has heart enough to not want to kick his opponent while he is down.

I think this could help biden a little.

So for the next 2 weeks the media is going to be talking about President Trump and his status non-stop.

Joe is going to continue to hide in the basement. Now he has to pull all negative ads or he’d look like a total dick. But how is he supposed to win any voters? He has no platform, other than “Orange Man Bad”.

So...why is this a bad thing? Seems like a rare act of decency to me, but I don’t expect you to recognize that.

So...why is this a bad thing? Seems like a rare act of decency to me, but I don’t expect you to recognize that.
If that’s true then why did he ever run negative ads?

I know, Trump would not have pulled his negative ads if the situation was reversed, we get it.

You missed the point.

You missed the point.
You are missing the point. Negative ads are actually very effective, for each side, in every election.

All eyes are on President Trump, no one is going to even think about Biden and some boring ads promoting his Green New Deal. President Trump getting the WuFlu could be the death blow to Biden’s campaign.

Same reason Trump ran his I'm guessing.

And, there you have it

I sent out a txt this morning informing my brother and 2 sisters
Trump and Melania tested positive for Covid 19....
(which, if that were actually the case that would mean
they have pneumonia in both lungs)

My sister shot back a text....they are going to be fine just like 99.9% of everyone else

To which I shot back...We don't know what God is doing to bring about what He planned
but, this much I do know....Continually bashing Trump, as they have been, would be problematic

I actually watched the news for over 30 minutes today and absolutely NO TRUMP BASHING
According to this thread the Biden campaign has pulled all negative Trump ads

Do I think Trump has Covid 19...nope

You missed the point.
You are missing the point. Negative ads are actually very effective, for each side, in every election.

All eyes are on President Trump, no one is going to even think about Biden and some boring ads promoting his Green New Deal. President Trump getting the WuFlu could be the death blow to Biden’s campaign.
Karma getting Trump is the death blow for Biden?

The Biden $100 trillion green new deal. The Biden $4 trillion tax hike. The Biden oil and gas drilling bans. Plenty for Biden to advertise.

Yea, pretty sure he doesn't want to talk about those.

Biden only talks about them when Trump bitch slaps him around during a debate.

Biden doesn't even want to talk about them then. Don't recall him talking about stacking the courts, and he did say there was no new green deal.

Biden was challenged by Wallace to say he would not stack the courts and Biden refused to answer. As for the green new deal, Biden's own plan website says he supports the green new deal. When Trump challenged him to admit it Biden lied and said did didn't. When pressed he lied and said he had his own green new deal. Biden was shitting himself there for about 3 minutes under Trump's cross examination while Wallace picked his navel.

Forum List

Back