Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

So if you care so much, what do you propose doing?
Getting criminal loving Dimtards out of office and start locking up your fellow travelers when they commit crimes, Simp.

See how easy that was? And I didn’t need to shit on the Constitution like you.

Getting criminal loving Dimtards out of office and start locking up your fellow travelers when the commit crimes, Simp.

How very Stalinesque

Let's say that's the number (it is), you're ok with that I'm guessing. Almost 2 mass shootings a day so you can macho up and stroke your AR-15s and the like. Did you ever realize that you're a fucking pussy?
How many of those 600 are done with AR-15s?

Give us a number, Simp.

The premise of this thread is false to begin with.

The OP is claiming that Biden would ban EVERY semi auto weapon. That's totally false.

SHOULD he do that? I say yes but HE does not propose it.

If your objective is self protection, you do not need a semi-auto. If your objective is to own a military style weapon to play with then you don't need a weapon. These are not toys
It is what he said, Simp.

Give us a number, Simp.
Odds tell us 150.

Assault rifles were used in four of the five worst mass shootings, and that is misleading, the Vegas shooting, which tops the list, is considered full auto because of the use of the bumpstock. Handguns are used most of the time, three out of four, but most often, they are also semi-auto.

Like I said, you really got to suck ass as a marksman to think you need a semi-auto anything. I was raised with the mentality that bullets cost good damn money and you used them sparingly. If you didn't come home with more birds than shots fired, YOU SUCKED.

For home self-defense, an assault rifle is damn near useless. What it is my brother called Grandpa's shotgun, the one he used to shoot the only bird he ever got. A splatter gun, hell, you can't miss Dad told him. A shotgun is a superior option, preferably pump-action, racking the shell sends a clear signal. And I don't know what kind of home invasion you think you might have to face, but I clear that pump action 12 gauge I am using the boning knife. It is dark, I have emptied my gun, and now it is up close and personal. That AR ain't going to be worth two shits. What, you guys think you are going to be clipping off the invaders from 50 yards away? Hell, how big is your damn house?

Locking up criminals is Stalinesque? :cuckoo:
Look, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. In the 1970's I was lead shooter for a championship rifle team that was sponsored by the NRA. While we competed, we also gave gun safety presentations to elementary and junior high schools. Back then, then NRA was all about gun safety, supported regulation and registration. That has changed.

Today, the NRA, while rife with corruption and a damn money machine for the leadership, the vast majority of their funding comes from gun manufacturers. They don't give two shits about gun safety, and at this point they have become a lobbyist for the manufacturers. They have lost many members, included the Bush family, and perhaps more important to me, they lost my late father as well.

Rather you realize it or not, the highest profit margin gun that is sold is any gun that can be classified as an "assault weapon". Mostly chambered in .223, semi-auto, add a few attachments that cost next to nothing and charge hundreds of dollars more because of fools like you. Seriously, in 1975, if you would have told me that the number one selling gun was a semi-auto, chambered in a .223, and made to look like something Rambo would carry, I would have told you that you were crazy.
But that is the thing. No one hunts anymore. I mean who the hell has dogs? And to me, if you don't have dogs you ain't hunting. Seriously, anyone hunt rabbits? What about quail? Raccoon, anyone? For rabbits, you don't even need a damn gun. The dogs will make the kill. I am pretty sure my cats kill more rabbits every year than all the hunters in the county. And I happen to live in a county that has world champion rabbit dogs.

Skynard makes it clear. That picture, from "Swamp Music", is what you what-to-be's want to be like. And growing up, I heard that very "swamp music" night after night. Dogs, chasing the coon, it happened all the time. But today, there are more racoons than there was when Daniel Boone was hunting his bear. Hell, I have seen some monsters on my back porch until I took some preventive action and made me a couple coonskin caps.

No, the most common type of hunting is deer hunting. But that ain't hunting. Sitting in a tree stand by a baited area is not "hunting", it is ambushing, period. And it is insulting to real hunters. Closing in, downwind, tracking, and one shot, one kill, that is deer hunting. And that is the thing. Most of you yahoo's that scream about the second amendment, brag about all the worthless guns you have, have never, ever, taken a single piece of game from the land. You go to the range and shoot at targets and hope to compensate for your tiny little pecker. And dream about a revolution, where you will hide under your bed and hope a real man doesn't show up to drag your ass out from under that bed and shove that assault rifle up your ass.

If the media was even slightly honest, somebody would have asked old Joe exactly what he meant by "semi automatic". Chances are he wouldn't know or he would be confused by automatic and semi-automatic. Semi automatic rifles and shotguns have been around for more than 100 years and semi-automatic pistols even longer.

Getting criminal loving Dimtards out of office and start locking up your fellow travelers when they commit crimes, Simp.

So a few years ago, the republicans held the White House, the Senate and Congress for a full 2 years. Why didn't they put a plan in place, since you seem to think it's such a no-brainer?

Give us a number, Simp.
Enough that they should be banned. In fact, a lot of the school shooting were done with them. Why, how many mass killings with an AR-15 are ok with you, and when does it become not ok? Ever?

Odds tell us 150.

Assault rifles were used in four of the five worst mass shootings, and that is misleading, the Vegas shooting, which tops the list, is considered full auto because of the use of the bumpstock. Handguns are used most of the time, three out of four, but most often, they are also semi-auto.

Like I said, you really got to suck ass as a marksman to think you need a semi-auto anything. I was raised with the mentality that bullets cost good damn money and you used them sparingly. If you didn't come home with more birds than shots fired, YOU SUCKED.

For home self-defense, an assault rifle is damn near useless. What it is my brother called Grandpa's shotgun, the one he used to shoot the only bird he ever got. A splatter gun, hell, you can't miss Dad told him. A shotgun is a superior option, preferably pump-action, racking the shell sends a clear signal. And I don't know what kind of home invasion you think you might have to face, but I clear that pump action 12 gauge I am using the boning knife. It is dark, I have emptied my gun, and now it is up close and personal. That AR ain't going to be worth two shits. What, you guys think you are going to be clipping off the invaders from 50 yards away? Hell, how big is your damn house?
Your link says Jaxson is a lying sack of shit. It says “the last 80 mass shootings” and lists shootings going back 10 years.

The Simp Jaxson claims there have been 600 this year alone.

You clowns huddle up and figure out which lies you are gonna run with.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
:dance::dance::dance:

Look, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. In the 1970's I was lead shooter for a championship rifle team that was sponsored by the NRA. While we competed, we also gave gun safety presentations to elementary and junior high schools. Back then, then NRA was all about gun safety, supported regulation and registration. That has changed.

Today, the NRA, while rife with corruption and a damn money machine for the leadership, the vast majority of their funding comes from gun manufacturers. They don't give two shits about gun safety, and at this point they have become a lobbyist for the manufacturers. They have lost many members, included the Bush family, and perhaps more important to me, they lost my late father as well.

Rather you realize it or not, the highest profit margin gun that is sold is any gun that can be classified as an "assault weapon". Mostly chambered in .223, semi-auto, add a few attachments that cost next to nothing and charge hundreds of dollars more because of fools like you. Seriously, in 1975, if you would have told me that the number one selling gun was a semi-auto, chambered in a .223, and made to look like something Rambo would carry, I would have told you that you were crazy.
But that is the thing. No one hunts anymore. I mean who the hell has dogs? And to me, if you don't have dogs you ain't hunting. Seriously, anyone hunt rabbits? What about quail? Raccoon, anyone? For rabbits, you don't even need a damn gun. The dogs will make the kill. I am pretty sure my cats kill more rabbits every year than all the hunters in the county. And I happen to live in a county that has world champion rabbit dogs.

Skynard makes it clear. That picture, from "Swamp Music", is what you what-to-be's want to be like. And growing up, I heard that very "swamp music" night after night. Dogs, chasing the coon, it happened all the time. But today, there are more racoons than there was when Daniel Boone was hunting his bear. Hell, I have seen some monsters on my back porch until I took some preventive action and made me a couple coonskin caps.

No, the most common type of hunting is deer hunting. But that ain't hunting. Sitting in a tree stand by a baited area is not "hunting", it is ambushing, period. And it is insulting to real hunters. Closing in, downwind, tracking, and one shot, one kill, that is deer hunting. And that is the thing. Most of you yahoo's that scream about the second amendment, brag about all the worthless guns you have, have never, ever, taken a single piece of game from the land. You go to the range and shoot at targets and hope to compensate for your tiny little pecker. And dream about a revolution, where you will hide under your bed and hope a real man doesn't show up to drag your ass out from under that bed and shove that assault rifle up your ass.

So?

2A/ RTKBA is not about Trap & Skeet or Bench rest / Target or Hunting or Sport or collecting .

So you call them all names to soothe your conscience about all the school children getting shot. Nightclub goers. People working at a Walmart...

I guess whatever works for you... you fucking pussy.

Truth hurts eh....
If we got rid of ghetto killers along with barrio killers our murder rates would one of the lowest in the world.

Let's say that's the number (it is), you're ok with that I'm guessing. Almost 2 mass shootings a day so you can macho up and stroke your AR-15s and the like. Did you ever realize that you're a fucking pussy?

Another nancy boy who's afraid of guns.
And no I dont believe those numbers one bit.
Sorry if you dont want to be able to defend yourself or your family in my opinion that makes you the pussy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back