Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Taking his cue from Treudau. Or however the fuck you spell the guys name. Frankly; I think a move like this might be just the ticket to get asses out of seats; rather than the incrementalism that has self-professed 2A supporters clamoring over one another in a bid to prove who is more compliant with restrictions…

They may vote this before leaving power. We are a democracy gosh darn it.

1669391271532.png

Then they should use their progressive logic and ban them from being purchased and utilized in civil law enforcement, secret service, security agencies, and the military.

Set an example for us simple souls.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This right here is why you do not want to get rid of the filibuster, cuz then it only takes 50 votes +1(Kamala) to do whatever the hell they want to in the Senate. Make no mistake, if they could push this through the Senate and the House right now it could be the law before New Year's. I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court would uh, shoot it down, but what if one day the democrats regain the House and keep the Senate and the White House AND finally abolish the filibuster. The next order of business for them would be to pack the Court and then we're fucked. Once that happens, it cannot be undone; we would forevermore be a one-party gov't, cuz the next thing they would do is federalize all elections to allow total and full mail-in votes with no voter-id, and that's it, we're done. Think it can't happen?

This right here is why you do not want to get rid of the filibuster, cuz then it only takes 50 votes +1(Kamala) to do whatever the hell they want to in the Senate. Make no mistake, if they could push this through the Senate and the House right now it could be the law before New Year's. I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court would uh, shoot it down, but what if one day the democrats regain the House and keep the Senate and the White House AND finally abolish the filibuster. The next order of business for them would be to pack the Court and then we're fucked. Once that happens, it cannot be undone; we would forevermore be a one-party gov't, cuz the next thing they would do is federalize all elections to allow total and full mail-in votes with no voter-id, and that's it, we're done. Think it can't happen?
We’re already “done”. Most folks just can’t accept it.

They could pass it and it still wouldn't happen.

Tell us again how he isn’t coming after America’s guns. He wants to ban all semi-automatic weapons.

The sonofabitch stole an election, destroyed energy independence, allowed millions of Illegals to flood in, decreased family income and caused massive inflation and then he calls somebody that buys a Ruger 10-22 "sick"? LOL! The idiots that voted for him are the sickos.

View attachment 730782

Then they should use their progressive logic and ban them from being purchased and utilized in civil law enforcement, secret service, security agencies, and the military.

Set an example for us simple souls.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yes, they should not ban the private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, they should ban the manufacturing of them, except for military uses. Law enforcement can use single action pistols, bolt action rifles, and double barreled shotguns. I mean all you semi-automatic nuts must be some piss poor shots. You can't participate in cowboy shooting competitions, and while I might concede the advantage of having a semi-auto shotgun while dove hunting, no one should be hunting doves to start with.

To be honest, those that yield a semi-auto have adopted the spray and pray strategy, like during the Iraq War. 250,000 rounds fired for every insurgent killed. You guys are an insult to the skill of marksmanship. Daniel Morgan is rolling in his grave.

Yes, they should not ban the private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, they should ban the manufacturing of them, except for military uses. Law enforcement can use single action pistols, bolt action rifles, and double barreled shotguns. I mean all you semi-automatic nuts must be some piss poor shots. You can't participate in cowboy shooting competitions, and while I might concede the advantage of having a semi-auto shotgun while dove hunting, no one should be hunting doves to start with.

To be honest, those that yield a semi-auto have adopted the spray and pray strategy, like during the Iraq War. 250,000 rounds fired for every insurgent killed. You guys are an insult to the skill of marksmanship. Daniel Morgan is rolling in his grave.
The 2A has nothing to do with sport, or hunting Princess…

They might and it has a zero chance of passing.

Actually, it would stand a real good chance of passing.

And if it doesn't, Sleepy Joe might just sign an executive order, and there aren't enough Republican votes to override it.

Forum List

Back