Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

f77.gif
So do you have a list of weapons you don't want people to have. So there's nukes. What about land mines, are we allowed those? What about cluster bombs? Attack drones? ...

Where I live, I don't have to. Poor you.
Says everyone who ever was on the NBC show, 2020.

And FYI I live on a secluded 8 acres in the Virginia countryside where the crime rate is virtually zero and I still lock my doors.

Says everyone who ever was on the NBC show, 2020.

And FYI I live on a secluded 8 acres in the Virginia countryside where the crime rate is virtually zero and I still lock my doors.
That's because you're a pussy.

So do you have a list of weapons you don't want people to have. So there's nukes. What about land mines, are we allowed those? What about cluster bombs? Attack drones? ...

All of those are more distractions.

Because you feel afraid. I don't.

You wouldn't happen to be a faggot, would you?
Not afraid just not STUPID.

And why are you asking if I'm gay? You looking for something you're not getting at home?

FYI I'm straight as an arrow and happily married so you'll have to look elsewhere for your gay fantasy

Those who would turn their swords into plowshares, will be plowing for those who didnt...

Not afraid just not STUPID.

And why are you asking if I'm gay? You looking for something you're not getting at home?

FYI I'm straight as an arrow and happily married so you'll have to look elsewhere for your gay fantasy
It's because you sound gay.

Forum List

Back