Biden promises to press Putin on human rights at Geneva summit

with other words Navalny is almost free , or? How Binden´s administration is planing to do it , from the practical side ?

"
Joe Biden said on Sunday he will press Vladimir Putin to respect human rights when the two leaders meet in June.

In a speech marking the Memorial Day holiday, Biden said: “I’m meeting with President Putin in a couple weeks in Geneva, making it clear we will not stand by and let him abuse those rights.”"

Vlad is lashing out at the West's sanctions and military strengthening by cyber attacks against the US consumers. And the problem is that his ability to retain power is linked to his being seen by Russians as "the strongman" who can stand up to the West.

with other words Navalny is almost free , or? How Binden´s administration is planing to do it , from the practical side ?

"
Joe Biden said on Sunday he will press Vladimir Putin to respect human rights when the two leaders meet in June.

In a speech marking the Memorial Day holiday, Biden said: “I’m meeting with President Putin in a couple weeks in Geneva, making it clear we will not stand by and let him abuse those rights.”"

China is much worse than Russia.

Putin will just tell Biden that he goes too far evidence will be released that will show how Joe sold his influence while VP using his son Hunter as bagman. Plus evidence including possible video evidence will be released showing Joe knew exactly what was going on and how he would profit from it.

If Biden meets with China’s Xi Jimping he will get the same message and maybe a warning that the Chinese have some videos of Hunter and young girls.

As an important politician you can rake in tons of money selling your influence but there can to drawbacks to playing that unethical game.

You are owned.

"

China is much worse than Russia.

no, the hans are cowards, Moscow is the golden horde , a violent mongol ulus

Russia's Turn to Its Asian Past - WSJ​

https://www.wsj.com › articles › russias-turn-to-its-asian-p...

6 Jul 2018 — As nostalgia surges for the eastern conquest of Genghis Khan, Putin maps out his ... From Finland to Mongolia, the Russian Empire and then, ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 5/20/21

"

Vlad is lashing out at the West's sanctions and military strengthening by cyber attacks against the US consumers. And the problem is that his ability to retain power is linked to his being seen by Russians as "the strongman" who can stand up to the West.

what do you think about his health ?

So what does press him mean? This pretty non specific it could mean anything from keep this up and we will insert action here to we don't like what you are doing please stop it.

World leaders quiver with fear when the Rich Old White Racist 40 year career politician failure mumbling bumbling stumbling *Joe speaks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Rachel.jpg

Biden doesn't have the stones to confront Putin and or Xi. He should send somebody tough, somebody to scare the hell out of Putin. Like this guy.

Putin already said Resident. Biden should not get too comfortable. I hope Putin humiliates Biden leaving a welt so big it will sting back to Washington.

"

Biden has already forced Putin to pull back from the Ukranian border, but Putin is now launching an all out cyber assault on the USA. That's Biden's #1 priority right now.

In terms of civil rights, not just Novalny, but also what happened with the airliner in Belarus, the crackdown on political opposition, further sanctions for the continuing cyber war emanating out of Russia with the blessings of the Russian government.

Novalny, while definitely high on the list, is not Biden's first priority. And the issue with Novalny is Putin's continuing campaign of murder of his opponents, in foreign countries.

View attachment 496319

Biden doesn't have the stones to confront Putin and or Xi. He should send somebody tough, somebody to scare the hell out of Putin. Like this guy.

Continue to underestimate Joe Biden. Biden has already forced Putin to back down on the Ukraine border.

John Bolton, of all people, was on Morning Joe today, praising Biden for his policy towards Russia. I nearly fell off my chair.

"

Biden has already forced Putin to pull back from the Ukranian border, but Putin is now launching an all out cyber assault on the USA. That's Biden's #1 priority right now.

In terms of civil rights, not just Novalny, but also what happened with the airliner in Belarus, the crackdown on political opposition, further sanctions for the continuing cyber war emanating out of Russia with the blessings of the Russian government.

Novalny, while definitely high on the list, is not Biden's first priority. And the issue with Novalny is Putin's continuing campaign of murder of his opponents, in foreign countries.

"Biden has already forced Putin to pull back from the Ukranian border" I hope that you are right, if Biden shows the weakness Putin will attack Belarus, Alaska, Norway, Ukraine , etc.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back