Biden promises to cure cancer.

Biden will cure cancer
Trump will build a wall

I know who I am voting for

Biden's oldest son Beau died of cancer. It is natural that he would put a emphasis on cancer. You people will find something to criticize.
The fact that his son died of cancer does not make his comment any more sane.

Cures for cancer were believed unthinkable just in my lifetime.

Many forms of cancer can are are curable now.

I'm living proof. So are millions of other people.

It's very sane to want to find a cure for cancer. In fact, the American Cancer Society and countless researchers have been working on just that for decades.

They've made a lot of progress. More people are beating cancer now. Certain types of cancer that were an automatic death sentence not too long ago are now routinely being cured.

Pull your head out of the sand and come into the 21st century.

Last edited:
No kidding, this is huge. Presidential front runner vows to cure cancer. Biden wouldn't lie about this would he?

Presidential Election 2020: Joe Biden Promises To 'Cure Cancer' If Elected

He's too late.

I'm already cured of cancer. I hit the 5 year cure mark in 2016.

However there are many forms of cancer that are still lethal and I'm sure Biden is talking about that.

Since many forms of cancer are now curable, it's not illogical to believe that Biden can have the same kind of campaign on cancer as FDR did on Polio. We all know the results of FDR's efforts.

A cure for polio.

I sure hope you don't get any of the forms of cancer that are still lethal. I'm sure if you or someone you loved did, you would want a campaign to find a cure.

Congrats.

Anti-oxidants cure cancer.

Drink more grape juice!

This message brought to you by the Grape Producers of America in cooperation with the Biden2020 election committee.

Was JFK crazy and lying when he said that we will put a man on the moon by the end of the decade of the 60s?

JFK didn't say maybe. He didn't say hopefully. He didn't hem and haw. He said factually that we will put a man on the moon by the end of the 60s.

We put a man on the moon in July 1969.

Was FDR crazy and lying when he lead the campaign to find a cure for polio and said it will be found? He didn't say maybe. He didn't say possibly. He didn't hem and haw.

He said a cure would be found.

A cure was found.

All you people who call Biden a liar and crazy are the same people who don't accomplish much in your lives so you don't think anyone else can.

You're talkers. You talk about what you want to do but never do it so you can't understand setting a goal and working very hard to achieve it.

We are the United States of America. We can and actually do anything we set our minds to do.

Biden's oldest son Beau died of cancer. It is natural that he would put a emphasis on cancer. You people will find something to criticize.
The fact that Biden said this makes him appear on the low end foolish, on the extreme end a panderer of the highest degree.

It's very sane to want to find a cure for cancer. In fact, the American Cancer Society and countless researchers have been working on just that for decades
I used to think so, but not anymore. It's just BIG BUSINESS designed to bleed every last nickle out of you before they let you die.

No kidding, this is huge. Presidential front runner vows to cure cancer. Biden wouldn't lie about this would he?

Presidential Election 2020: Joe Biden Promises To 'Cure Cancer' If Elected
He just insulted every person who died, is dying, battling, surviving cancer with that statement. I can help IF you make me potus. Otherwise if not...die already. Really?
This guy is an oxygen thief.
He is giving them hope and investing in their future

It's very sane to want to find a cure for cancer. In fact, the American Cancer Society and countless researchers have been working on just that for decades
I used to think so, but not anymore. It's just BIG BUSINESS designed to bleed every last nickle out of you before they let you die.
Many, many people are surviving cancer

There is more work to be done

Was JFK crazy and lying when he said that we will put a man on the moon by the end of the decade of the 60s?

JFK didn't say maybe. He didn't say hopefully. He didn't hem and haw. He said factually that we will put a man on the moon by the end of the 60s.

We put a man on the moon in July 1969.

Was FDR crazy and lying when he lead the campaign to find a cure for polio and said it will be found? He didn't say maybe. He didn't say possibly. He didn't hem and haw.

He said a cure would be found.

A cure was found.

All you people who call Biden a liar and crazy are the same people who don't accomplish much in your lives so you don't think anyone else can.

You're talkers. You talk about what you want to do but never do it so you can't understand setting a goal and working very hard to achieve it.

We are the United States of America. We can and actually do anything we set our minds to do.
Actually JFK did not use the words "we will put a man on the moon", his exact quote was "First, I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth."
A far cry from "will".
Now, there was one important aspect to JFK's goal that differs from that of Biden's 'vision'...The US already had in place a funding mechanism for space travel. And the technology was already in the developmental stage. And lastly, there was no one to stand in the way. Such as the AMA , The insurance industry lobby, the pharmaceutical lobby, the medical community lobby, etc. All the aforementioned have shown they have a vested interest in treating cancerous disease, but curing it or even preventing it. Lastly, there is no current funding to even begin this undertaking. Without support of the previously mentioned groups, a goal as lofty as that which Biden uttered is not possible.
BTW, the federal government itself has no , none, zip zero, nada interest in seeing Americans live even longer.
Of course that last sentence is my cynicism showing.
Now, why would Biden have to wait until he were POTUS to find a cure for cancerous diseases? Why not with this mega millions start a fund to give to researchers so they can develop an end to cancer. And with that bring other wealthy people along to aid in research to end cancer?

The fact that Biden said this makes him appear on the low end foolish, on the extreme end a panderer of the highest degree.

Was JFK foolish and pandering when he said he would put a man on the moon by the end of the 1960s?

We put a man on the moon July 1969.

Was FDR foolish and pandering when he said a cure for polio was going to be found and he lead the campaign to find that cure?

That cure was found in 1952.

Was Reagan foolish and pandering when he demanded that the Berlin Wall be torn down after all those decades?

That wall came down in 1989.

Were the rebels of the revolutionary war fools and pandering when they vowed to defeat the greatest and most powerful army of the time, the British?

The rebels defeated the greatest and most powerful army of the time, the British in 1783.

Was FDR foolish and pandering when he said that he would defeat the Japanese and Germans?

We beat the Germans with them surrendering in May 1945.

We beat the Japanese with them surrendering in September 1945.

People like you don't accomplish much of anything. You are too negative and have no capacity for setting goals and working hard to achieve them. You're probably too lazy to actually do anything of any importance or significance.

Americans don't give up. We don't surrender. We set goals and accomplish them. Those like you who do nothing but bitch and moan are left behind.

I had an extremely deadly form of breast cancer that killed 4 in my family before me.

Big business didn't bleed anything out of me.

Doctors and modern science cured me when the odds were very much against it.

I'm sure if trump had made a claim to lead the campaign to find the cure for cancer you would be saying something very different now.

Which means you're a hypocrite who has no sense of decency.

I had an extremely deadly form of breast cancer that killed 4 in my family before me.

Big business didn't bleed anything out of me.

I'm sure if trump had made a claim to lead the campaign to find the cure for cancer you would be saying something very different now.

Which means you're a hypocrite who has no sense of decency.

They/you were LUCKY. Doctors dont have a monopoly on "curing." But government doesnt allow anyone else to use such words.

I'm actually very happy for you. A life long friend of mine died from that. I myself was told I had pancreatic cancer 4 years ago. After 4 months of waiting, watching and testing, they told me they "guess they were wrong" in the summer of 2015.

That one I give all credit to GOD, not Man. I believe I had it, and I believe God was gracious to me. University of Michigan Hospital doesnt make such mistakes. They told me what i should expect and how long i had.

And yes, if Trump said that, I would believe he was SINCERE. Biden is a desperate POLITICIAN looking for votes. He is not a sincere man.

Last edited:
There's only World Peace left really...I'm betting Trump pulls that one out
Trump has done FAR more for world peace than Obama ever dreamed of. In fact, the Obama years made the world a very dangerous and brutal place. Fuck Obama and the damage hes done

And I thought I told you to put a damn shirt on you damn narcissist

Forum List

Back