Biden promises more money for cops

as he believes departments “need psychologists and social workers.”

I've been saying that for a long time.

biden signals that progressive libs who want to defund the cops ARE FULL OF SHIT
Is that the best words you could muster to describe a situation that is no surprise since Biden has always been pro-cops and pro-subjugation for US citizens, just like you desire.

Is that the best words you could muster to describe a situation that is no surprise since Biden has always been pro-cops and pro-subjugation for US citizens, just like you desire.
In that case biden is telling us that elected democrats are full of shit because they are defunding the police

Claim for what?

that democrats are calling for defunding the police?

if you dont know that you've been living under a rock
The Democrats calling for defunding of the police is yesterday's fad that has faded, you'll need another reason to attack upon your sworn enemies.

Defunding police: An idea most Democrats don't want to talk ...

https://www.aljazeera.com › news › defunding-police-a...

Apr 15, 2021 — It became a political flashpoint last year; now, Democratic leaders refuse to entertain the notion.

The Democrats calling for defunding of the police is yesterday's fad that has faded
If it faded (and I’m not sure has ) it faded because it was a dumb idea of democrats who are full of shit

The Democrats calling for defunding of the police is yesterday's fad that has faded, you'll need another reason to attack upon your sworn enemies.

Defunding police: An idea most Democrats don't want to talk ...

https://www.aljazeera.com › news › defunding-police-a...

Apr 15, 2021 — It became a political flashpoint last year; now, Democratic leaders refuse to entertain the notion.

Because their constituents have turned against them on the issue, even the black ones.

Translation:

lets hire libs with useless degrees and no job

It seems he's still proposing it. In your article he stated police should hire social workers to "partner up" with them. So where is this money going to come from? Police departments are paid by local taxation. Cities like mine are allowing their police departments to dwindle because they don't have the money to pay them.

Forum List

Back