Biden Praises Brave Illegals

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Every time I see one of these headlines I keep thinking this must be on The Onion site.
But nope.
Democrats are really saying this silly shit.

jhgjfghj.png

"Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans."

Every time I see one of these headlines I keep thinking this must be on The Onion site.
But nope.

View attachment 540582

"Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans."

Is this a true story?

Breitbart has a lot of fake news.

Is this a true story?

Breitbart has a lot of fake news.

Well....considering the fact most of the left's talking-points are fake news......I'm not surprised you think that way.
But clearly.....the Democrat Party isn't the party of America anymore.
They're the United Nations party.

Last edited:
It could be that the tide has turned enough against Trump's hairbrained wall idea that Biden has gained the courage to say it.

And it could also be an invitation for our forum's extremists to spill their guts on racism.

But nope.

View attachment 540582

But Democrats are not for open borders. Yeah, right.

It could be that the tide has turned enough against Trump's hairbrained wall idea that Biden has gained the courage to say it.

And it could also be an invitation for our forum's extremists to spill their guts on racism.
Yeah....God forbid we defend our borders against an alien invasion of freeloaders.

Yeah....God forbid we defend our borders against an alien invasion of freeloaders.
The entire immigrant issue was manufactured by Trump for the purpose of capitalizing on America's racism.
In actual fact, American industry and agriculture aren't viable without cheap labour.
They do the work that Americans refuse.
So now you can brand Americans as being lazy. You'll get some agreement from me on that.

The entire immigrant issue was manufactured by Trump for the purpose of capitalizing on America's racism.
In actual fact, American industry and agriculture aren't viable without cheap labour.
They do the work that Americans refuse.
So now you can brand Americans as being lazy. You'll get some agreement from me on that.
Jesus....are you really this stupid?
Do you wear a mask?
Have you been vaccinated?
Well then....
Do you mind that Biden is shipping thousands of sick migrants all over Southern states spreading COVID at the same time he's cutting back on shipments of vaccines to those states?
No....of course not.

Jesus....are you really this stupid?
If you're going to behave like that then this will be my final reply to you.
Do you wear a mask?
Yes, when required by my provincial government's directions.
Have you been vaccinated?
Yes.
Well then...
Yes, twice.
Do you mind that Biden is shipping thousands of sick migrants all over Southern states spreading COVID at the same time he's cutting back on shipments of vaccines to those states?
No....of course not.
No, not at all. I'm a Canadian and I'm not even sure it's true that he is doing that.

You may want to make your case on that but it will be rationally and politely if you want to make the case with me!

But nope.

View attachment 540582

Breitfart, really? LOL. Can you show where "Biden Praises Brave Illegals"?

Even the excerpts that bfart quotes, do not show that. Did you even listen to the speech or as any trumptard, you just went with the heading? Next time do your homework before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.

If you're going to behave like that then this will be my final reply to you.

Yes, when required by my provincial government's directions.

Yes.

Yes, twice.

No, not at all. I'm a Canadian and I'm not even sure it's true that he is doing that.

You may want to make your case on that but it will be rationally and politely if you want to make the case with me!
Behave like what?

And if you want proof....I don't think there is any you would accept.

NATIONAL FILE’S FRANKIE STOCKES REPORTED: “Northern Virginia health officials are reporting cases of measles among at least four Afghan migrants who recently arrived in the United States and exposed American citizens to the disease at several locations, including Dulles International Airport and a children’s hospital. Federal officials have halted flights of Afghans to the United States for at least a week amidst the outbreak.​
Officials in the region are working to contact those who may have been exposed to measles. According to local health authorities and media reports, the infected migrants exposed Americans to the disease in at least four separate locations; Dulles International Airport, Stone Springs Hospital Center, Inova L.J. Murphy Children’s Hospital, and the Dulles Expo Center.​
Measles, a highly contagious and potentially fatal disease, was considered to be eradicated from the United States before making a resurgence following years of increased third-world migration to the country. Symptoms of measles appear in two stages, usually beginning with a high fever, runny nose, and a cough before developing a rash that spreads all over the human body, emanating from the face.​
The news of the measles exposures comes as migrants flood the region following Joe Biden’s disastrous Afghan withdrawal and follows reports of Afghan migrants overwhelming northern Virginia hospitals and resources.​
At least 29,000 Afghan migrants have passed through Dulles Airport since the influx began and officials estimate that “there are more than 30,000 still to come,” as Virginia Governor Ralph Northam says the Commonwealth will allow roughly 10% of them to remain in the state. Many are currently being housed at the Dulles Expo Center, a large-scale public event space.​
But since you asked...here's some links to the proof.
And far as you Canadians are concerned....I suggest you stay out of the debate because you're not at risk here.

links

Behave like what?

And if you want proof....I don't think there is any you would accept.
I'll accept the 'measles' story with caution. The source is suspect to me.

But you've exaggerated with your claim of Biden shipping them all over .....................etc.

IMO, Biden doing what he's doing is necessary and a few measles infections would be an acceptable price to pay. Dog only knows that the Trump ideology has killed hundreds of thousands!

Your rational and civil behaviour is necessary, so that should answer your question.

I'll accept the 'measles' story with caution. The source is suspect to me.

But you've exaggerated with your claim of Biden shipping them all over .....................etc.

IMO, Biden doing what he's doing is necessary and a few measles infections would be an acceptable price to pay. Dog only knows that the Trump ideology has killed hundreds of thousands!

Your rational and civil behaviour is necessary, so that should answer your question.
Trump's ideology has killed hundreds of thousands?
Please post proof of this Bull Shit.

Biden is causing all of this.
The reason he's shipping Afghans all over the US is because he turned Afghanistan into a terrorist state and armed them to boot.
The reason he's shipping sick illegals into Red states is because he thinks Republicans are his enemies and the Taliban are professionals. Nice people. Biden's hatred for fellow Americans keeps coming out in his speeches. After all.....he's losing patience with us cuz we won't take his poison.

You are missing the crucial distinction between illegal and legal. If you are under the impression that that distinction should not matter, your house should have no fewer than three illegal families living with you to help resolve the problem. We are either a country that abides by immigration quotas or the raft will eventually sink. I’m guessing that you would be fine if economic policy fails in the US since you live in Canada. There are many fine Canadians but you sir are not one of them. Your never-ending anti-American posts let readers be fully reminded what these positions are and to never agree with anti-American sentiments.

Forum List

Back