Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

I missed the point of your "'across the Atlantic" post. If you're just talking about travel, I apologize. But on that topic....
I'm sure any leftist who insists on replacing domestic planes with domestic trains, will also insist on replacing overseas planes with some sort of shipborne travel.

And still, on average the states with fewest gun crimes have strictest gun laws. Same for developed nations. We’ve already seen what a farce it is just handing guns over to criminals which you guys support.
Completely red herring argument.

The countries with the fewest chickens have the lowest chicken consumption. It doesn't mean their people don't have something else to eat.

And still, on average the states with fewest gun crimes have strictest gun laws. Same for developed nations. We’ve already seen what a farce it is just handing guns over to criminals which you guys support.
Why don’t we try enforcing the laws that are on the books.

For example Hunter Biden lied on the NICS background check form which is a FELONY. Why not prosecute him And others like him who lie on that form?

Chicago has a high firearm murder rate so why are criminals caught carrying illegal firearms getting off with a slap on the wrist?

If we prosecuted people who lied on their background check forms fewer people would lie. Fewer bad guys would legally buy firearms. If we enforced other firearm laws on the books we might actually reduce the number of people killed by firearms every year.

Perhaps the gun grabbers really don’t want to reduce firearm violence in ur nation because if it falls dramatically they will lose their reason to push for gun bans and confiscation.

That’s because the AFT is understaff and the director is subject to approval by gun organizations.
The police arrest so done illegally carrying a handgun and the prosecutor reduces the charges or lets the criminal walk. In cases like that the AFT has no involvement that I can see.

The police arrest so done illegally carrying a handgun and the prosecutor reduces the charges or lets the criminal walk. In cases like that the AFT has no involvement that I can see.

The aft is primarily responsible for monitoring sales by FFL dealers. The private sales by individuals to criminals can literally, always walk. That’s your bag.

Why don’t we try enforcing the laws that are on the books.

For example Hunter Biden lied on the NICS background check form which is a FELONY. Why not prosecute him And others like him who lie on that form?

Chicago has a high firearm murder rate so why are criminals caught carrying illegal firearms getting off with a slap on the wrist?

If we prosecuted people who lied on their background check forms fewer people would lie. Fewer bad guys would legally buy firearms. If we enforced other firearm laws on the books we might actually reduce the number of people killed by firearms every year.

Perhaps the gun grabbers really don’t want to reduce firearm violence in ur nation because if it falls dramatically they will lose their reason to push for gun bans and confiscation.

How stupid is stupid ? That would be bringing up Hunter Biden on every single comment about everything else. Now how does this go it's Trump is a criminal , ya but Obama wasn't born here! Trump is a liar , ya but Hunter Biden YA YA YA , Trump is stupid , ya but Clinton lied, Trump is cruel ya but Biden kisses little girls. Ya but Trump rapes 13-year-old, ya but Obama is a Muslim

Completely red herring argument.

The countries with the fewest chickens have the lowest chicken consumption. It doesn't mean their people don't have something else to eat.
That’s it ? Now you’re talking about chickens. Hunter Biden, Hillary and Obama talking points don’t work ?

Forum List

Back