Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

I'm assuming you have experience in English by your reference but that's a lie and here is why. "The whatever to English translater" , hmmmm see what I mean? .
Also, if it "ain't worth a shit" that means it is worth something if higher quality. Enlarge in that ?

I did mention about how you rush back to have a poke without thinking. There it is again. Have another go wordsworth.
You see ... "ain't worth a shit" ... Doesn't mean it is worth a higher value.

That utter failure at identifying what is otherwise a very basic contextual nuance,
would go further towards leading someone to believe that you don't understand what you are saying, or what it refers to.

I'm assuming you have experience in English by your reference but that's a lie and here is why. "The whatever to English translater" , hmmmm see what I mean? .
Also, if it "ain't worth a shit" that means it is worth something if higher quality. Enlarge in that ?

I did mention about how you rush back to have a poke without thinking. There it is again. Have another go wordsworth.

That utter failure at identifying what is otherwise a very basic contextual nuance,
would go further towards leading someone to believe that you don't understand what you are saying, or what it refers to.

You're better than I, I'm not even going to respond to his gibberish. The fucking commie is so ashamed of its country, it won't even say where it lives.

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women.

Are you remotely aware how racist and sexist that statement is?

Tell us what is uniquely special about a woman or a black woman that makes their judgement any better than anyone else?

Then tell me again how there is no difference between the sexes or races!

You're better than I, I'm not even going to respond to his gibberish. The fucking commie is so ashamed of its country, it won't even say where it lives.

You can defeat others, and strip them naked for all to see, with their own words.
Critical Thinking ... It's damn near a sport around here.
He stepped up to the plate, asked for more, and got sent back to the dugout ... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't care what you pair think. Both of you appear to have swallowed a dictionary but in fact as as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

As for where I live, it's not co.pulsory yo reveal anything. And if I did would it matter? Of course not. Lumps like you usually attack a profile also when your out of ammo.
Your problem is I keep reminding you of your pure bile filled hatred of democrats,
The lies you fabricate and your extreme hypocrisy.

Instead of having a brain fart, think before you post. If it's bullshit I will pick you off every time. If you blast into me about how I should leave your tabernacle
Right wing politics, think again. I'm going no where.
So settle down. When the urge to throw crap at me because I'm the messenger of bad news , don't.

Not one of you has laid a glove on me. So go your hardest.see how good you are.

QUOTE="BlackSand, post: 27305639, member: 45717"]

You can defeat others, and strip them naked for all to see, with their own words.
He stepped up to the plate, asked for more, and got sent back to the dugout ... :auiqs.jpg:

[/QUOTE]

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.
No one is "ONLY" considering skin color, that's something that you all do, erroneously ASSUME that there are no qualified let alone kick ass black women when it comes to qualifications, ability and experience.

I don't care what you pair think. Both of you appear to have swallowed a dictionary but in fact as as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

As for where I live, it's not co.pulsory yo reveal anything. And if I did would it matter? Of course not. Lumps like you usually attack a profile also when your out of ammo.
Your problem is I keep reminding you of your pure bile filled hatred of democrats,

Instead of having a brain fart, think before you post. If it's bullshit I will pick you off every time. If you blast into me about how I should leave your tabernacle
So settle down. When the urge to throw crap at me because I'm the messenger of bad news , don't.

[/QUOTE]

Do you ever bother to proof read the gibberish you spew. And your verbiage and syntax says you're eurotrash. Carry on commie.

Do you ever bother to proof read the gibberish you spew. And your verbiage and syntax says you're eurotrash. Carry on commie.

[/QUOTE]
Again, attack me personally ally when you have nothing else. I can handle that .
That communist reference is old and stale like your criticism of me. Give it up son. Not a good look.

As for eurotrash, if you only knew.
You're as dumb as a stump if you can't figure out where I live.

What is your proof that Biden is not hiring qualified judges?
The fact he said his choice will be race and gender based. If that's the primary factor then that negates the idea he is looking for the most qualified.

Only in your mind.

So you believe that women and people of color are automatically not qualified.

The people he has nominated thus far are very well qualified for the jobs.

So you believe that women and people of color are automatically not qualified.

The people he has nominated thus far are very well qualified for the jobs.

Easy Tiger ... Race and gender aren't a qualification at all, and trying to make them one is racial and gender discrimination.

If they have passed the bar exam they are qualified by law.
If they would like to suggest their race or gender changes what a law means, they are not qualified.
If you say you like them because of their race and gender, that is not a qualification.

Colin norris ... Slow down Chuckie.
You hit emotional overload, and screwed the pooch with your responses.

Not me soon. I've never had this much fun with my clothes on.
Check the blood pressure of those idiots that can't cut through. I love this.

Not me soon.
WTF?????? ROFLMAO

I know. It probably has a better grasp of he situation than your mouth. Now who's laughing?

It must hurt you because you cant intimidate me. A communist stalking to inner sanctum of hatred and repigs. Making comments That should not be tolerated.
Something must be done about the enemy infiltration of the sacred ground gifted by God himself.

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.
And the last 200 years of picking inept white men for that very reason is proof of that fact huh?
Justice Clarence Thomas would like to have a word with you.

In just 4 years Trump nominated more unqualified federal judges than any president before him... 10. That’s right. 10 of his federal appoints were not only “not the best person” for the job they were unqualified to be a judge. All of Biden’s have been qualified so far by the ABA.

Forum List

Back