Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.
Trump appointed partisan rockies with ZERO experience in the courtroom, much less judging.

Basically rubber stamps for the far rightwing agenda.

And you people were completely happy with it.

Stuff it.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?
Because it’s a checkbox.

Just like Heels Up Harris:
E4CC382F-2A04-4F16-AA12-E5872CCD0575.jpeg

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

Now say the same thing about the number of white males in our legal system who are totally inept.

We never see the qualifications of a white male candidate subject to the same level of scrutiny as those of a black man, or a woman, or a black woman are.

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.

Why is this Good.? Why do you want more Black female judges? Does a Balck female judge deal out better judicial decisions? Should it not be just best legal mind or law school grades? You post is not logical, and a bit racist. We need judges who are qualified regardless of race or sex.

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

Clearly President Biden is appointing the most qualified of candidates.

Trump appointed partisan rockies with ZERO experience in the courtroom, much less judging.

Stuff it.
Ha. I doubt he vetted them because of their skin color. In the normal, sane world, we call that "discrimination based on race."

Diversity is diverse until it isn't. Efforts to be diverse ultimately result in more exclusion than inclusion.

You stuff it.

Last edited:

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Stuff it.

Your dear leader maobama put Kagan on the supreme court with little trial experience and NO JUDICIAL EXPERIENCE. So feel free to practice your own advise commie.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.
You clearly have no clue what court stacking is. Or what you're talking about in general.

You hypocrite.
You clearly have no clue what court stacking is. Or what you're talking about in general.

You clearly don't like me reminding you of what trump did.

When teump had the opportunity, he appointed republicans because he knew and was advised so, he could possibly lose the election which would necessitate court challenges. Having all democrats in charge would result in nothing in his favour. Ironically, they refused to hear his frivolous claims because of lack of evidence.

So don't tell me I know nothing about it.
You're the fool for thinking otherwise because you don't do research and addicted to that idiot.

I'll remind you again, it was trump supporters who voted him out. They changed their minds and statistics proves that. He was advised after the election of that being the case.
Imagine that. His own supporters throwing the fat turd under a bus.
He deserved nothing less.

How's my history now big mouth.

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

Clearly President Biden is appointing the most qualified of candidates.

So why wasn't that said from the get, instead of making a big deal about race? Oh right, everything is about racial division with you commies. Oh and we all know schumer is a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back