Biden plans executive orders to reverse Trump policies

Changes..big changes--as Biden attempts to right the ship of State:

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to quickly sign a series of executive orders after being sworn into office on Jan. 20, immediately forecasting that the country’s politics have shifted and that his presidency will be guided by radically different priorities.
He will rejoin the Paris climate accords, according to those close to his campaign and commitments he has made in recent months, and he will reverse President Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization. He will repeal the ban on almost all travel from some Muslim-majority countries, and he will reinstate the program allowing “dreamers,” who were brought to the United States illegally as children, to remain in the country, according to people familiar with his plans.
Although transitions of power can always include abrupt changes, the shift from Trump to Biden — from one president who sought to undermine established norms and institutions to another who has vowed to restore the established order — will be among the most startling in American history.

Biden’s top advisers have spent months quietly working on how best to implement his agenda, with hundreds of transition officials preparing to get to work inside various federal agencies. They have assembled a book filled with his campaign commitments to help guide their early decisions.

***Edit***

I didn't see the existing thread..please merge..thanx***

Yay! No more fracking, $6 gasoline, cash out those IRAs and retirement accounts, open borders...wheee!!

Longer environmental approval for ifrastructure projects. Who needs infrastructure projects anyway? Who needs enhanced public safety? Who needs protection from foreign terrorists entering the US?

Who needs reduced regulations and cutting regulatory costs? Who cares about preventing violence against federal, state, tribal, and local law enforcement officers? Who needs public safety and crime reduction task forces?

An initiative to promote excellence and innovation at historically black colleges and universities?? They're just Negroes anyway, who cares about them? Energy independence? Naww, we don't need that any more.

Combating drug addiction and opioid use? We're all Democrats now. We love drug addiction and opioid use. Stopping foreign violations of trade agreements? Fuck that too. Buy American and hire American? Not any more.

Identifying and reducing tax regulatory burdens? Strike that one down too. Promoting agriculture and rural prosperity in America? Gone with the stroke of a pen. Improving accountability and whistleblower protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs? Nawww, screw the veterans, they're all stupid anyway.

Promoting free speech and religious liberty? Screw that too. That darn constitution was wrote by a bunch of old white dead guys who had slaves, so strike that EO too.

I'm worn out already, and I'm just up to May of 2017. Better get busy, China Joe. You have a shitload of undoing ahead of you...

List of executive actions by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
You do understand that your post is pretty stupid, right?

Biden will reverse the ones he feels are bad..and leave the others. Although, a lot of Trump's EO's had grand titles..but the devil was in the fine print.

Biden is not going to ban fracking..at least for for a few more years--he does want to phase it out--by reducing FF demand in our nation. High gas prices,
if they come, will reduce demand, yes? You seem to think that we can go on indefinitely in the same old way we have done for 100+ years.
If that's what you think..you are wrong.

Massive disruptions for a while..yeah..that may well happen..especially if we don't plan for it. There will be some losers..and some winner--how is that any different from any other time?

If what you want to do is kick the can down the road..the time for that is past.

Yes he will ban fracking. Why else did I suggest that Trump bomb the crap out of Iran before he left office, thereby forcing Manchurian Joe to be a motherfracker?
Well..on Principle I always think Iran could use a good bombing--Lord knows..Putin would like it too..what with oil prices still in the dump.

Biden is not going to ban fracking..actually, I don't think he can..by EO. He plans to make fracking expensive...by putting all the EPA protections Trump dismantled back into place. Some whopping big fines will force the industry to be clean...and that costs more...That's true...

But polluters..are pieces of shit..so..I'm OK with that.
EPA duplicates your State's Department of Health.
And no, your State's Department of Health does not report to the EPA.

whatever...another layer of accountability is always cool....and many state agencies are bought and paid for..just sayin'~
It's not another layer, it's separate and neither actually physically inspect to ensure the job's getting done.
I beg to disagree...I've seen EPA inspectors on the rigs in the Gulf....a lot. in the past four years..i don't doubt that physical inspections are rare...but in the past....they were common.

But hey..if it bugs you...do away with the state agency. I'm sure the State would use the money, eh?
Never happens in NYS.
We don't have enough qualified inspectors for anything, let alone restaurants.
Nassau County has 11 food inspectors...it's a sad joke.

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to quickly sign a series of executive orders after being sworn into office on Jan. 20, immediately forecasting that the country’s politics have shifted and that his presidency will be guided by radically different priorities.
He will rejoin the Paris climate accords, according to those close to his campaign and commitments he has made in recent months, and he will reverse President Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization. He will repeal the ban on almost all travel from some Muslim-majority countries, and he will reinstate the program allowing “dreamers,” who were brought to the United States illegally as children, to remain in the country, according to people familiar with his plans.
Although transitions of power can always include abrupt changes, the shift from Trump to Biden — from one president who sought to undermine established norms and institutions to another who has vowed to restore the established order — will be among the most startling in American history.

Biden’s top advisers have spent months quietly working on how best to implement his agenda, with hundreds of transition officials preparing to get to work inside various federal agencies. They have assembled a book filled with his campaign commitments to help guide their early decisions.

***Edit***

Yay! No more fracking, $6 gasoline, cash out those IRAs and retirement accounts, open borders...wheee!!

Longer environmental approval for ifrastructure projects. Who needs infrastructure projects anyway? Who needs enhanced public safety? Who needs protection from foreign terrorists entering the US?

Who needs reduced regulations and cutting regulatory costs? Who cares about preventing violence against federal, state, tribal, and local law enforcement officers? Who needs public safety and crime reduction task forces?

An initiative to promote excellence and innovation at historically black colleges and universities?? They're just Negroes anyway, who cares about them? Energy independence? Naww, we don't need that any more.

Combating drug addiction and opioid use? We're all Democrats now. We love drug addiction and opioid use. Stopping foreign violations of trade agreements? Fuck that too. Buy American and hire American? Not any more.

Identifying and reducing tax regulatory burdens? Strike that one down too. Promoting agriculture and rural prosperity in America? Gone with the stroke of a pen. Improving accountability and whistleblower protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs? Nawww, screw the veterans, they're all stupid anyway.

Promoting free speech and religious liberty? Screw that too. That darn constitution was wrote by a bunch of old white dead guys who had slaves, so strike that EO too.

I'm worn out already, and I'm just up to May of 2017. Better get busy, China Joe. You have a shitload of undoing ahead of you...

Biden will reverse the ones he feels are bad..and leave the others. Although, a lot of Trump's EO's had grand titles..but the devil was in the fine print.

Biden is not going to ban fracking..at least for for a few more years--he does want to phase it out--by reducing FF demand in our nation. High gas prices,
if they come, will reduce demand, yes? You seem to think that we can go on indefinitely in the same old way we have done for 100+ years.

Massive disruptions for a while..yeah..that may well happen..especially if we don't plan for it. There will be some losers..and some winner--how is that any different from any other time?

If what you want to do is kick the can down the road..the time for that is past.
Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet hasn't won anything yet. It's just about to get real interesting. Seems the only ones in denial about the rampant voter fraud are leftards .

My oh my but the gnashing of teeth by leftard clowns will be entertaining. They will need to be put on suicide watch.
And you sir...either need better drugs....or to quit the one's your on. Have you not looked outside the bubble today?

Out here in the real world, Biden is the President-elect..Trump has had every suit he has filed shot down..10 now I think. Oh ..and the Republicans are backing up at an almost frantic pace. Some are calling for concession...some are just hiding.

Perhaps some fresh air will do you good..take a walk..breath!

Last edited:
Changes..big changes--as Biden attempts to right the ship f State:

***Edit***

Yep, we're FUCKED. Thanks for voting in the senile old bastard. Nice work. :(
Like many..I was far more concerned about voting Trump out.

So, you voted for a corrupt former segregationist who devoted most of his time in Government sending two generations of Black men to prison while feeling qualified to tell Blacks that they aren't really Black if they didn't vote for him...wow, what a statement you made.
LOL! My statement is..I don't give a shit that Biden was a man of his time, and fallible. Most of us were you know. I'm a man of Biden's generation...I tend to give him slack on that shit. Oh well.
Biden sent criminals to prison..as did Harris--I have no problem with that. All the Black Identity politics misses me totally. As does your little characterizations that are out and out lies. No matter..I get that you're invested.

But when I compare Trump to Biden...and use the templates of what I consider an ethical and moral person..Trump comes up so short..on so many levels..that my aversion was always visceral.

I hope you hang around long enough to see what history makes of The Donald--I wonder when the Netflix series about Trump airs...LOL!

You seem to have more sense than most other Democrats on this board, so I'm gonna make a little prediction here: After two years of Joe Biden, you're going to miss Donald Trump.
Nope..and I'm not a Democrat. I vote the issues and the person..lockstep in the party line does not work for me.

Biden would not be my first choice for President...Kasich would.

All you stupid fucks who voted for Biden because you hated Trump just fucked yourself. Enjoy living in your crackerbox apartment living on food stamps, sitting on your 5 square ft deck on your plastic lawn chair waiting for your eviction notice.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'd bet his anchor-baby VP is behind a good part of that.
i don't think so...this is classic Biden..middle of the road...as he reestablishes normality in our Govt.

You all crowed as Trump demolished Obama's legacy..now weep as Biden erases Trump.
Correct.

Republicans are in no position to complain.
Only the media has declared that Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet has won the election....unfortunately for morons like yourself, they don't possess the ability to certify an election. LOTS and lots of voter fraud is going to be exposed and the legal process begins tomorrow in numerous states that had voting irregularities, pollsters denied of performing their duty to inspect ballots. One very damning tape of an election official "training" voter validation workers about how ballots are to be tabulated and how to deal with ballot inspectors. It's not good, Clayton and very damning.....it's almost as if Trump knew that this would happen and set a trap which is why he isn't worried.

At THE very least? Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet is tainted and it will not be going away. People will be reminded daily and more and more evidence will come out that Hunter Biden was the "bag-man" for Pedo Joe in a lame attempt to hide in the shadows. Pedo Joe is pure filth, a beltway insider that has managed to enrich himself and his family by feeding at the public trough.

All you stupid fucks who voted for Biden because you hated Trump just fucked yourself. Enjoy living in your crackerbox apartment living on food stamps, sitting on your 5 square ft deck on your plastic lawn chair waiting for your eviction notice.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Well..as I look out the front window at my 5 acres..smoking the bud i grew myself....with my basement full of food...I really can't recall..if i have a plastic lawn chair..i might, i guess?

Your assumptions tell the world more about yourself than you might be comfortable with...LOL!

***Edit***

Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet hasn't won anything yet. It's just about to get real interesting. Seems the only ones in denial about the rampant voter fraud are leftards .

My oh my but the gnashing of teeth by leftard clowns will be entertaining. They will need to be put on suicide watch.
And you sir...either need better drugs....to to quit the ones your on. Have you not looked outside the bubble today?

Out here in the real world, Biden is the President-elect..Trump has had every suit he has filed shot down..10 now I think. Oh ..and the Republicans are backing up at an almost frantic pace. Some are calling for concession...some are just hiding.

Perhaps some fresh air will do you good..take a walk..breath!
I don't participate in the election process because I corrected my legal standing and reclaimed my birthright as a state national. I am no longer a de-facto employee of USA.INC. I cannot register to vote because I would have to "contract" with USA.INC by claiming to be a U.S citizen. You can't be an American AND a US. citizen/person according to Black's Law dictionary 5th edition.

What I am, is a very astute observer to what has transpired since June of 2016 and continues to this day and it is indeed a soft commie coup' d'etat going on right under our nose. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more by a factor of a thousand.

As I stated, if Trump loses the numerous challenges that he is entitled to seek legal remedy of? Pedo Joe is tainted and 71 plus million people are not going to "play nice" about this blatant fraud. Whether you want to deal with this very salient fact is up to you. I have this feeling that if the acts, statutes and codes under this statutory system of settling disputes are followed to the letter of their system? Trump will prevail.......and we will watch you and your leftard pals pit the Mac Daddy of all temper tantrums.

Hope this helps!

Well..as I look out the front window at my 5 acres..smoking the bud i grew myself....with my basement full of food...I really can't recall..if i have a plastic lawn chair..i might, i guess?

Your assumptions tell the world more about yourself than you might be comfortable with...LOL!
You know that you don't have allodial rights to those alleged five acres, correct? That was lost for all in March of 1933 when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

***Edit***

The last time the Dems had total power the best they could do is Obamacare......which was just a massive tax increase.

Obama totally screwed up his first two years in office. He was hypnotized by the idea of bipartisanship. The Republicans played him until the mid-terms..and then shut the door in his face. Politics.

Had he rammed his agenda down your throats...he could have changed everything...LOL!
He didn't have the stones to be the President..but he did have the brains.

He owned Congress his first 2 yrs did he not

Your 5 acres will now belong to Government and they will take your bud and sell it. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Real Clear Politics just took PA, Arizona and Georgia away from Biden. Dropped Biden down to 259 ECs. The Election is NOT over. Keep Praying. Keep Reporting Fraud, and keep stating your case on Social Media no matter how they try to censor you.

There are going to be recounts and observers and strict rules in several states, either through automatic recounts, or through massive lawsuits.

We will not allow this FRAUD to stand. This is not 1933 in Germany when the Nazis stole numerous elections, and thrust Hitler in to power despite his losing his bid to lead The Once Wiemar Republic of Germany.

Pray for our Republic, and Pray for President Donald J. Trump 46th President of The United State of America!

Forum List

Back