Biden picks Neera Tanden to head the Office of Management & Budget, she is a prominent critic of Bernie & supports cutting Social Security & Medicare

Biden will cut Social Security, as Trump warned!

I am so glad back in 1990's i learned real quick about how to amass a great fortune legally and use every legal loophole to keep that fortune. I pushed off taking SS until i am 65 then my wife and I will get more because of it, unless the progs steal the funds from it like Obama did with Medicare...

Apparently it is true: Stupid people get the stupid kind of government that stupid people deserve.

Good going, Boomers. You didn't need all that Social Security money they give you, did you? And did you know that Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act nearly doubled the amount of money that families can pass on free of taxes, either in a bequeath or in lifetime gifts?. That's what's known as the gift and estate tax exclusion.

That idiot Biden you voted for will bump the top tax rate on these transfers to 45%, limit the amount people can pass on at death free of taxes to $3.5 million and limit the exclusion to $1 million for gift taxes. "But I'm not one of those nasty rich people" you say? It doesn't matter, because it will filter down to you.

Joe Biden also plans to eliminate the step-up in basis, a provision in the tax code that allows heirs to receive assets valued as of the date of death. This means the IRS would immediately tax unrealized capital gains at when you croak.

Hahahahah you old Democrat goobers. You really screwed the pooch, dinya? Oh well. You can't take it with you, can ya? Might as well give it to the gummint, instead of those crotch-fruit of yours.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Apparently it is true: Stupid people get the stupid kind of government that stupid people deserve.

Good going, Boomers. You didn't need all that Social Security money they give you, did you? And did you know that Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act nearly doubled the amount of money that families can pass on free of taxes, either in a bequeath or in lifetime gifts?. That's what's known as the gift and estate tax exclusion.

That idiot Biden you voted for will bump the top tax rate on these transfers to 45%, limit the amount people can pass on at death free of taxes to $3.5 million and limit the exclusion to $1 million for gift taxes. "But I'm not one of those nasty rich people" you say? It doesn't matter, because it will filter down to you.

Joe Biden also plans to eliminate the step-up in basis, a provision in the tax code that allows heirs to receive assets valued as of the date of death. This means the IRS would immediately tax unrealized capital gains at when you croak.

Hahahahah you old Democrat goobers. You really screwed the pooch, dinya? Oh well. You can't take it with you, can ya? Might as well give it to the gummint, instead of those crotch-fruit of yours.

Have you noticed that under Obama, the poor didnt really do any better off, but the prog elites sure did make oodles of money. That trickle theory sure did work, trickled right into the progressive politicians back accounts. Thanks obammy...

Have you noticed that under Obama, the poor didnt really do any better off, but the prog elites sure did make oodles of money. That trickle theory sure did work, trickled right into the progressive politicians back accounts. Thanks obammy...

What's coming is a no-brainer: Joe Biden is going to do for old white people what Obama did for black people, and what Hillary would have done for women.

Which is basically nothing.

Biden will cut Social Security, as Trump warned!

Trump great defender of social security. (-:

Tanden isn't going to get confirmed because she's dissed gop (and dem) senators. But in the end, medicare for sure will be means tested by making the fortunate get less benefit. We fucked the pooch on that when Obama couldn't get some compromise from the freedom caucus. And the Trump tax cuts plus the pandemic just made it worse.

• Banned
EoGfkUNXUAIMs-i

Biden has been an opponent of Social Security his entire political career.

Moscow Mitch should welcome Biden with open arms, coupled with the many corporate Democrats in Congress, the pro-billionaire/anti-worker Republican Party can complete their destruction of the middle class.

The Biden/McConnell partnership is a match made in political heaven.

Poor Byeden.....still playing in his mind with his fairy tale Cabinet..................his........what can we say.....his Alice in Wonderland Fairy tale Cabinet...............................that will never come true.

Oh well,.....let China Joe dream on....before he goes to jail.

Happy Christmas y'all Patriots!

1606787682919.png

Tanden is a hippie-puncher who constantly picks fights with the left

take a look at this reporting from politico:

During the presidential primary campaign in 2019, Sanders penned a fiery letter to the liberal think tank Center for American Progress, which Tanden leads, accusing her of “maligning my staff and supporters and belittling progressive ideas.”

the New York Times reported that Tanden had years earlier punched Faiz Shakir, Sanders’ 2020 campaign manager, “in the chest” when he worked as ThinkProgress’ editor, citing an anonymous source. She disputed that characterization, saying she “didn’t slug him,” but pushed him. Before then, WikiLeaks emails revealed her calling ThinkProgress staffers “crazy leftists” and advising against supporting a $15 minimum wage, one of Sanders’ top policy priorities.

“It’s like putting Chelsea Clinton in the office,” said Kurt Ehrenberg, Sanders’ former longtime political strategist in New Hampshire. “She’s clearly not a friend of the Sanders wing of the Democratic Party.”

Sanders has not echoed other liberal senators, such as Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) in praising Tanden this week on social media, nor has he joined his fans criticizing her.

Tanden is also facing fire from the right, which is expected to be more of an obstacle for her unless Democrats win the two upcoming Senate races in Georgia. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) described her as “radioactive.”

“It's pretty crazy to me to think that she can go back and … eliminate all the tweets that she's sent out over the last, whatever, months, years. And I think it's really a misstep by the administration,” he said.

Robert Hockett, a former Sanders adviser and Cornell Law School professor, said progressives’ disappointment about Tanden is overshadowing the fact that some of Biden’s other picks for his economic team, such as Heather Boushey, Cecilia Rouse and Jared Bernstein, are positive developments for the left.

“I’m as troubled as anybody by the announcement of Neera,” he said. But other nods are “significant improvements over what we might have expected not only of course during the Trump administration, but even during the Obama administration.”

Bernie is the stupidest fuck in America. Wait. He has supporters, they're the dumbest.

Can’t you guys stick to one message? Either Democrats wanna give away all the money or they’re cutting Social Security and Medicare to save money.

you can’t have both. You got to choose one or the other.

This appointment was always inevitable. I never expected Biden to do any different. This does not mean there will be significant cuts even in how Social Security COLA increases are calculated. SS itself will remain essentially the “untouchable” third rail of U.S. politics in a Biden Administration.

Republican and Conservative Democratic opposition will probably prevent any significant budgetary or structural tax changes for the first two years, and may lead to government shutdowns, no on time budgets, etc. If the Democrats are smart they will push infrastructure job creating proposals, and finance them without any thought whatever to “balancing” the federal budget.

there's not just systemic racism, there's also systemic sexism, my friends!

Forum List

Back