Biden Pedo Tapes

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Can't say I would be surprised.

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

(Natural News) We have exclusive breaking news that changes the trajectory of the upcoming US election. Because we speak Mandarin Chinese, we have been able to hear the correct Chinese description of what’s on Hunter Biden’s hard drives which were turned over to the DoJ and Rudy Giuliani. It is from these hard drives that the Hunter Biden emails were acquired by the NY Post in a recent bombshell article by that publisher.

Now, Natural News can exclusively reveal that the Hunter Biden videos contain multiple videos that captured Hunter Biden engaged in extreme sexual ABUSE of under-age Chinese teens, and that there are multiple, different victims captured in the videos. (Natural News is completely banned by Facebook and Twitter, just like the NY Post was banned, because Big Tech censors independent journalists who criticize Democrats.)

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.

This like the pee-pee tape in the Steele Dossier? Cause we know that tape is in Putin's safe. To be used at the proper moment. :)
Keep digging.
Putin waiting until Trump loses in a few weeks?

You really are a tardboi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Keep digging.

And as usual, you got nothing. Natural News??? LOL.
That like a site put out by nudists? :)

Keep digging.

Attack the messenger when you don't like the message? Time to grow up don't you think?

Keep digging.

That's a fake news fantasy.

The Biden tapes are right on the hard drive.

Keep digging.
If such a thing had existed it would have been out years ago. Get real.

Keep digging.
Democrats are fucking stupid. They believe shit like this.
They are trying to BLUFF their way through the election----they think if they keep screaming loud enough and often enough that everyone else is lying about Biden being a child rapist, druggy, and selling out the country---they can create enough confusion to make it through the election.

Keep digging.

There are so many threads now on what this guy did, I wonder how he found the time!

:laugh:

Keep digging.

There are so many threads now on what this guy did, I wonder how he found the time!

It's easy when you aren't working, rather siphoning millions out of tax payer's pockets.

If you want to see what True accomplishment looks like, look at all the accomplishments of president Trump in four years. And this was AFTER becoming a billionaire. Biden's forty years of failure is nothing in comparison.

Keep digging.

Attack the messenger when you don't like the message? Time to grow up don't you think?

Time to post a legitimate news site with a reputable article on the subject..oh wait..there aren't any. Just alt-right (and Fox).
Grow up and pull your head out of right wing media. They lie to you. They warp your objectivity.

Keep digging.

It's easy when you aren't working, rather siphoning millions out of tax payer's pockets.

If you want to see what True accomplishment looks like, look at all the accomplishments of president Trump in four years. And this was AFTER becoming a billionaire. Biden's forty years of failure is nothing in comparison.

Keep digging.

So Mac, what's your opinion? Biden didn't do anything wrong? The crack addict was fairly paid millions of dollars by foreign entities? You are not the smartest, but I have doubts even you believe bullshit of such magnitude.

Keep digging.

Time to post a legitimate news site with a reputable article on the subject..oh wait..there aren't any. Just alt-right (and Fox).
Grow up and pull your head out of right wing media. They lie to you. They warp your objectivity.

Did someone die and make you ths arbiter of acceptable sources? Time to put your big boy pants on.

Keep digging.

So Mac, what's your opinion? Biden didn't do anything wrong? The crack addict was fairly paid millions of dollars by foreign entities? You are not the smartest, but I have doubts even you believe bullshit of such magnitude.
I don't know yet. All I know is that wild accusations are being thrown around by hysterical nutters. Again.

This is the same response I've given for the last 500 bombshell stories that have floated around here in the last ten years.

Go ahead. Enjoy. I'm more than happy to wait until the dust has settled.

Keep digging.

I don't know yet. All I know is that wild accusations are being thrown around by hysterical nutters. Again.

This is the same response I've given for the last 500 bombshell stories that have floated around here in the last ten years.

We do know very well that Hunter was paid millions, this has been public information for months. And it has not been explained by Biden, other than him denying the accusation entirely.

Mac, you really are not the smartest.

Keep digging.

We do know very well that Hunter was paid millions, this has been public information for months. And it has not been explained by Biden, other than him denying the accusation entirely.

Mac, you really are not the smartest.
Okay, you're much smarter than me. You win. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back